Chapter 43: Step by Step

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's another update! Hope you like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 43:

Yuri hop off the car, He's just arrived at the Parking of the Apartment Building he rented for him and Jessica before.

He will rent the place so he has his own home to stay in, He walked to where the Landlady is staying and talked to her.

"Annyeong Haseyo!" He greeted. "Do you still remember me?" He asked but the old lady shake her head. He smiled, "I am Kwon Yuri, I rented the room 212. I just wanna ask if it's still available?"

"Ah, it's already occupied.." She said.

He smiled, "Okay, thank you!" He bowed to her then excused himself to find another apartment.

He walk to the Parking and was about to get in when he saw a familiar car. "Sica?" He mumbled.

Jessica parked her car then hop off, She went inside the Apartment Building and Yuri followed her.

"She lives here?" He asked.

Jessica walk upstairs, he was surprised to see her enter the unit he rented before.

"She rented Our Apartment?" He asked in surprised then walk to the door and knock.

After a few minutes, Jessica opened and was surprised to see him, "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Sica, I-I'm happy you rented this place.." He said.

"How did you know I was here?" She asked.

"I'm actually looking for an Apartment, I went here but this place is occupied.. And I'm glad that it was you who got this!"

Jessica look away, "I just really needed to move and I remembered this place.. I mean.. I don't have a choice that time so I just take it.." She explained.

Yuri smiled even wider, "It's okay.. I'm just really happy." He said then tried to look at what's inside but Jessica was blocking it. "May I come in and just look at it?" He asked.

"No! I mean.. this is my space, it's awkward if my neighbors see a guy going inside my apartment." She said.

Yuri creased his eyebrows, "But Sica, I'm your boyfriend."

Jessica raised her eyebrows, "EX-Boyfriend.." She smiled, "So please go, I don't want you to come in!" She said.

"Okay.. But, can I visit you some other time? I really missed you and I wanna spend my days with you." He told her.

"No.." She said, "I need to prepare now, bye!" She said then closed the door.

Yuri sighed, He's been trying to ask her out on a date but she kept refusing.

He get his phone and called Jessica's phone, good thing that she quickly answered.

"Sica, I'm going back to Boa Noona's apartment now.. Have a good evening, I love you." He said whils going down.

"Love yourself.." Jessica said then hang up.

He shake his head, it's hard to coax Jessica but he has to do it to get her back.

"I'll go back, Sica.." He mumbled then drive back to Boa's Apartment.

He arrived and saw his Sister preparing to leave. "You're going somewhere?" He asked and closed the door.

"Yeah, Night out with the girls." She said.

Yuri look at her, "With Sica?" He asked.

"Yes, with her, Tiffany and Jiwon.."

He suddenly felt excited, "So that's why she said she will prepare.." He mumbled then wal more closer to his Sister, "Noona, Can you please come?" Yuri asked his sister.

"Do you know what Girls Night out is?" Boa asked.

Yuri pouted, He wanted to come with his to bond with Jessica but Boa don't want to agree.

"I just wanna be with Sica.."

"Ask her out then."

"She don't wanna be alone with me." He told her.

"Oh well, that's not my fault. Now you've learn from your stupidity, next time you have a girlfriend don't set her free.." Boa rolled her eyes then get her bag. "I gotta go, don't let any girls come here, okay?" She said then pat her brother's cheek.

"I will only let Sica come here." He said then followed his sister, "Noona! Can I just drive you there?" He asked.

"No.. Just stay here and sleep." She said then walk away.

------

Yuri is on his way to the Boutique to help Jessica run the business, this is his way to coax her and make her heart melt.

He look at the bouquet he bought for her then smiled, He's just hoping that Jessica will accept him again.

He arrived at the parking of the boutique, He hop off and look up, "J&T's.." He mumbled then went in with the flowers. The store is packed with people shopping some clothes. "Good Morning!" He greeted.

The People in the shop look at him, "Yes Sir?" One of the employees approached him.

"Um.. Where is Jessica?" He asked.

"Oh, Miss Jung is in her office with Miss Hwang."

"May I see her? Tell her Yuri's here." He smiled.

The employee nodded then walk inside, Yuri look around then smiled. The place has lots of clothes and other items with Jessica's designs.

"I'm really really proud of Sica.." He smiled then walk to look at the dresses. "This is so pretty." He said that made one of the shoppers look at him.

"What?"

"This dress looks good on you, You should try this." He smiled.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes, You will look even more beautiful with this."

The girl blushed at his compliment, "Thank you." She said, "Hm. Are you here to buy stuffs for your girlfriend?"

Yuri smiled even wider, "No, these dresses are actually designed by my girlfriend." He said proudly.

"Oh, She's good huh." She said.

"Kwon Yuri!" He suddenly heard Jessica's voice.

She look at her then smiled, Jessica crossed her arms looking irritated.

"That's my girlfriend." He told the girl who lightly bowed to Jessica. "I have to go, Have a nice shopping!" He said then run to Jessica.

"What are you doing here?" Jessica asked.

He smiled, "This is for you!" He said and hand her the bouquet. "I just wanna uhm. ask you out." He said shyly.

"I'm busy, Yuri." She said then walk to her office holding the huge bouquet.

"Oh.. What about lunch? Or Dinner?"

"I'm busy.." Jessica went in her office where Tiffany is.

"Wow!! What a beautiful day!" Tiffany smiled. "What are you doing here, Yuwree?" She asked.

"Just wanna ask her out!" He said.

"Oh, Taeyeon and I have a date tonight, Wanna join us and have a double date?" Tiffany asked that earned a glare from Jessica.

Yuri smiled, "it's fine with me!" He said.

"Then be their thirdwheel." Jessica commented and just busied herself with designing.

Tiffany laugh and Yuri shake his head, "Come on, Sica.." He said.

Jessica look at him, "I don't wanna go with you." She said.

"Why? You used to like it when I'm close to you." He said.

Jessica sighed, "Can you please stop talking about the past?" She asked.

"But I love what we had..." He mumbled.

"I can't remember anything good about dating you." She said.

Tiffany look at Yuri and he looks really hurt at what the brown haired girl said.

Yuri just keep quiet, It hurts to hear it from her but he can't back down. He has to think of how he will convince her to go out with him.

He look at the time then stood up, "I'll just buy you snacks." He said then walk away.

Jessica look at the door then sighed when Yuri went out. Tiffany look at her, "Why don't you just be with him again? I know you're still so much in love with him." The red haired girl said.

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Who said so?" She asked.

"I saw how you reacted when you first see him, I saw the concern in your eyes when he walk away drunk during dinner and I saw how you become nervous when you find out he's here.. So don't lie to me and to yourself that you don't love him."

She glared at Tiffany, "I don't love him anymore.." She said then went back on designing.

"Really? Then how can you explain why your Apartment specially your room has lots of pictures of you and Yuri?" 

Jessica look away, She can't hide anything to Tiffany since the girl is nosy and very observant.

Tiffany smiled, "Can you still say that you don't love him anymore?" She asked.

"Yes!" She said proudly.

"Okay.." Tiffany smiled and did something on her laptop, "Alright, Jessi you have a scheduled blind dates next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter