Chapter 70: It's Fantastic

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Here's an update! I hope you'll like it! Thank you guys for supporting the story!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 70:

"Uwwaaaaa!!" A loud cry from one of the twins was heard.

Yuri who just woke up quickly run from their room to the Nursery to Check on their babies.

"Aww, My pretty Soojungie is crying!" He said seeing their baby girl. He pick her up and she instantly stopped. "Oh.. You only want Appa to hug you?" He asked then kissed her cheek.

It's been two and a half months since the babies were born and the Couple were still adjusting as new parents.

Jessica is mostly the one who's always tired since she is a very hands on Mother of the twins, He's a little surprised at how his wife changed ever since the two kids came to their lives but he's loving it.

"Mommy's still sleeping so We can't disturb her." He told the baby girl who was just blinking her eyes. "Oh how pretty my little Soojungie is.." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Uuuuwaaahh!" Yoong suddenly woke up.

"Shh.. Yoongie.." He get a baby rattle and played it so the baby boy stop crying but he just cried even louder. "Hungry?" He asked.

Yuri put Krystal down and pick up Yoong and as expected, the baby girl cried out loud.

"Wait here, Soojungie. Yoong needs milk." He said then went to their room, "Show Mommy your aegyo so she won't get mad when we wake her up." He told his Son then wake up his wife. "Baby.."

Jessica stirred in her sleep, She groaned as she's still sleepy. "What is it?" She asked.

Yuri smiled and showed Yoong to her, "He's hungry."

Jessica sit up and take the little boy from him, She smiled and played with the baby as Yuri went to get their baby girl.

"You like being with Mommy always?" She asked the baby and pulled the strap of her blouse down to feed him. "Why are you so cute?" She giggled as the baby boy is focused on getting milk.

Yuri went back with Krystal, Jessica smiled while looking at him. "The twins look like you!" She said and pat the space next to her.

Her husband sit on the bed and lean his back on the headrest with Krystal lying on his chest.

Jessica smiled at Krystal who is looking at her, "Krystal's looking at Mommy.."

Yuri smiled while gently patting their daughter's back, "Because Mommy is so pretty."

The American giggled and put Yoong down on the bed, "Give her to me." He said.

Yuri did then laid next to the sleeping baby boy and hug him, "Our little Yoongie, please be healthy so Mommy and Appa won't get sad and worried." He whispered to the baby boy.

Jessica then look at him, "Babe, You don't have work today?" She asked noticing that he's not preparing to go to office like usual.

He sit up and shake his head, "Dad told me to stay with you today and help you with the twins." He said.

She smiled, Her father always make it easy for her to take care of the babies by sending lots of helpers to their home.

"He still think I'm a little kid." She shake her head.

"They are just concerned of you." Her husband said then wipe the dirt on her face.

After a few minutes, Krystal stop ling and completely fell asleep.

The Couple brought them to the Nursery and let them sleep.

They went back to their room, Jessica went to the restroom to clean up as Yuri settled on the bed waiting for her.

She went out and smiled seeing her husband who looks sleepy. "Go sleep if you want to." She said and laid next to him.

Yuri quickly snuggled to her, "Ah I missed you, Baby!" He said then sniff her neck.

Jessica smiled and caress his back, "Here's my first baby!" She giggled.

"I want us to stay this way the whole day but we can't.." Yuri said then look at her, "Let's eat breakfast before the twins wake up." He said.

The two of them get up and went to the kitchen, "The Breakfast is ready Sir Yuri!"

The Couple smiled and proceed to the dining to eat. Yuri gave His wife some foods.

"Imo, Can you make some fresh juice for Sica and give her some fruits." He asked the helper who nodded her head. "Thank you!"

"Babe, Can we go visit Eomma and Appa?" Jessica asked then look at him, "It's just.. My family can see Our babies whenever they want to but not your family, so I want to visit them so they can also be with the twins." She said.

Yuri smiled, Jessica always think of his family and he's grateful to her.

"The kids are too young to travel for long hours, Baby." He said that made his wife pout, "I'll just pick them up tomorrow, don't worry." He assured her.

"Yes please, I'm sure they miss the twins. And besides, I miss them too." She smiled.

She badly want for Yuri's family especially his parents to see their twins since the last time they see each other was when Jessica and the twins got discharged from the hospital and she's certain that they want to be with the twins too.

The Helper then went back with a glass of fresh juice and fruits then gave it to Jessica.

"Eat a lot baby." Yuri told her and she nodded. "You need lots of energy and nutrients since you're feeding two shikshins." He giggled.

"I know.." She smiled

After they eat, Yuri showered as Jessica went to the nursery to look after the kids.

Yoong woke up first and cried, Jessica quickly carried him to stop him from crying.

"Sshh.. Your Sister will cry too." She whispered to the baby.

She was startled when she suddenly felt arms around her waist, "Our Yoongie is hogging Mommy again." Yuri whispered said while back hugging her.

"You startled me, Babe. Don't do that again." She said and he just kissed her shoulder in return.

"I love you, Baby.."

A knock on the door disturbed them, Yuri walked to the door and opened it.

"Hi!" Tiffany's face was shown.

She went in and quickly greeted Yoong, "Hi Baby Boy!" She was about to hold Yoong's hand but Jessica step back. "Why?" She asked.

"You came from somewhere, Tiff. It's not good for my babies to go near you." Jessica said.

Tiffany shake her head, "I forgot." She said and went to the restroom to change.

Jessica prohibits anyone from touching the twins if the person just came from outside their home.

She went out with a new dress that Jessica approved and finally able to hold Yoong. She always have extra clothes in her bag whenever she go to YulSic's Home.

"Who are you with?" Yuri asked.

"Uhm, Driver." She answered while playing with Yoong on the small bed in the Nursery.

"Where Taengoo?" Jessica asked.

"Cebu.. He'll be back tomorrow and I told him he should stay with us when Our baby is born and he agreed, finally." She said.

The Couple smiled, they are happy that Taeyeon and Tiffany don't need to be away anymore.

The Brown haired girl then crossed her arms, "You're giving birth in a month, How do you feel?" She asked.

She look at her, "Excited!" She giggled, "I'll be able to have my own little Krystal!" She happily said.

"Oh yeah, your baby is a girl, right?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah.." She smiled, "And she will be Little Yoong's girlfriend! Right Yoongie?" She asked then kissed the baby's cheek.

"Yah!" Jessica yelled. "Don't kiss him!"

"Why not? He is my future Son in Law! He should let Mommy Tiff kiss him like this!" Tiffany laugh when Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Yoong will not marry your Daughter! I will not allow it!" The Brown haired American said.

"Who do you like for him then?"

"Yeah, it's better if Yoong marries Tiffany's baby!" Yuri agreed.

"Can you hear yourself, Kwon 'Babo' Yuri? Our Yoongie is only two months old and her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter