Chapter 39: Downpour

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Did you missed the story? Here it is now!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 39:

Jessica woke up early to look for Yuri again, She has been searching for her missing boyfriend ever since yesterday morning when she woke up alone in the trunk of the car.

She's trying to call him but she can't reach his phone, She already went to the Kwon's Apartment and asked about him but Boa just said that She don't know.

And Now she's planning on going to Yuri's Hometown where his parents are to ask for him.

"I hope I can find you there." Jessica mumbled while looking at Yuri's picture in her phone.

Someone then knock on the door, "Jess, wake up and have breakfast."

She stood up and opened the door showing her mother's face , "Mom, is Yuri here?" She asked.

Hana shake her head, She sighed and went out holding her bag. "I'll go somewhere today.." She told her.

Hana look at her, She knew her daughter wasn't able to sleep since she's been seeing Jessica going in and out of her room with her phone on her ear probably trying to call Yuri all night.

"Good Morning!" Jessica greeted without looking at anyone.

The three brothers look at her worriedly, they don't know anything about Yuri's departure so they are quite worried for the tanned guy too.

Their breakfast is rather quiet, all of them couldn't start a good conversation because they are being sensitive of their Princess' feelings.

After breakfast, Jessica quickly bid goodbye to her family and drive to Yuri's hometown.

She kept biting her lips as she's trying to take the thoughts of her boyfriend leaving her unannounced because she believes that Yuri will never do that to her.

She arrived in no time, Jessica nervously knock on the door and waited for Yuri's parents to open up.

"Who is it?" Kwon Eomma opened the door and was surprised to see the younger girl. "Ms. Jung.." She mumbled then opened the door wide and let her in.

"Good Morning Eomma.." Jessica bowed then went in, "How are you?" She asked then look around and sniff, trying to detect her boyfriend's scent but failed.

"Have a seat. I'll just call my husband and prepare something for you." She said then walk to the kitchen.

Jessica was clutching on her purse tightly as she's getting nervous of what she will hear from Yuri's Parents when she finally ask them about him.

Few minutes later, the Couple walk to the living room with some snacks.

Kwon Appa welcomed her then sit across the couch she is sitting in.

"What can we do for you Miss Jung?" Kwon Appa asked.

Jessica smiled, "Uhm.. I just wanna ask if you know Yuri's whereabouts?" She asked then her lips, "Um, I haven't seen him since yesterday and he's not calling or messaging me.. So, I'm here to asked about him.."

The Couple shake their heads, "He talked to us few days ago, he told us thag he will be assigned for a big project but he didn't tell us where he will stay." Kwon Eomma said.

"Big Project.." Jessica thought, Yuri never told her about it.

"Are you and Yuri still okay?" Kwon Appa asked.

Jessica look at them and nodded, "We were perfectly fine before he went missing yesterday.." She told them then stood up, "I'll take my leave now, thank you very much!" She bowed.

"May we invite you for lunch?" Kwon Appa asked.

Jessica shake her head, She need to find out where Yuri is as soon as possible for her peace of mind.

"I'll be back Eomma and Appa.. I'll visit you again and I promise to sleep over here, I just really need to know where Yuri is right now." She gave them a half smile.

The Couple nodded in understanding, "Have a safe trip back to the City then.." Kwon Appa told her.

Yuri's Mother gave her a hug, "Thank you for loving Our Son, Miss Jung. We will wait for you to go back and bond with us, Your future in laws." She smiled.

"Thank you Eomma and Yes, I will go back here and bond with my future husband's family." She giggled, She's happy to hear those words from her boyfriend's mother.

She bid goodbye to them one last time then walked out of the house and drive back to Seoul.

------

"Did Yuri went back here?" Jessica asked the landlady of the old apartment they stayed in.

"The last time he went here was when he told me that you will move to a new Apartment." The old lady told her.

Jessica nodded and thanked the landlady and bid goodbye, She walk to her car abd sighed.

It's already late afternoon and she haven't eaten anything except for breakfast since She's not in the mood to eat. 

"Think Jessi.. Think hard.." She massage her head as she think of the possible places Yuri could go to.

"Boa Unnie's apartment, Their Hometown, Old Apartment.." She mumbled, She don't know where to go now, she already tried to go to the new apartment but she don't have the keys and the landlady is not there to let her in. "Where are you, Yul?" She asked then remembered what Kwon Eomma told Her. "Big Project.. What is it Yul? Why didn't you tell me?" She thought, it makes her upset to know that He's keeping something from her but it's not the important thing right now. She needs to find her boyfriend and talk to him.

Her phone then suddenly rings, Her mother is calling her. "Hello Mom?" She answered.

"Jess, Where are you?" Hana asked.

"Just somewhere.. Why?" She asked.

"Can you come home now?"

She sighed and look outside, "Okay.." She said.

"Alright, Drive safely. I love you, Honey."

"Yeah, I will.. I love you too." She said then hang up and drive back home. She will just try to look for him tomorrow.

------

The next morning, Jessica woke up early to go to school. She walk around her room to find her school bag.

"Oh, it's at the back of the car." She mumbled then take her phone and went out. "Good Morning!" She greeted and run to the garage to look at her notes.

"Do you need anything, Miss Jung?" One of the securities asked seeing her walking at the back of the car.

"Uh, Yeah.. Open the car door for me." She said that the security immediately did.

She smile as she look at the set up Yuri did a few nights ago. She hasn't cleared her car since she was busy looking for Yuri using her car.

She hop in and take her bag, She opened it and found something.

"Yuri's phone?" She mumbled then take it out and look at it intently. She bite her lips and turned it on, they have the same passcode so it's not hard for her to open it.

She checked everything in his phone to look for something that will lead her to where he is.

"For Sicababy.." She read from the recordings. She take a deep breath and pressed the play button and listen to the audio recording of her boyfriend.

"Uhm, Sica.. Probably by now you are wondering where I am." He said then sighed, Jessica nodded and felt teary by just hearing his voice again, "I'm really really sorry if I didn't tell you my plans, I'm not in Korea, Baby. I'm miles away from you, I'm doing this for the future. I want to be the right guy for you that's why I chose to leave.. I want you to have a good life while I'm working for our future, I know you're having a hard time living with me that way that's why I decided to bring you home.." She heard him sob and hearing this made her cry. "I know not telling you about this is not the right thing, but I don't have a choice but to keep it from you and I will totally understand if you'll get mad at me."

She shake her head while wiping her tears, Yuri sighed, "I don't know when will I be able to go back. I want you to know that I will understand if you event

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter