Chapter 80: Funny & Sweet

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update, I hope you'll like it.
Enjoy!

Chapter 80:

"Soojungie, Yoongie smile!!" Juran said and snap photos of the twins. "Oh Gosh, you are the cutest!!" She giggled and look at Jessica who is watching them. "Wanna join them?" She asked.

"No thanks.." The American girl said and sit properly.

They are in the garden of the Lee Mansion, Their dinner will be ready in an hour or so and Juran took the chance to get the twins as her model.

Jessica kept looking at the gate, She told Yuri to go outside and buy something for the kids but the truth is she don't want him to stay close to Juran.

"Mama.." Yoong walked to her, "Ppoppo." He said.

Jessica smiled and leaned down to kiss him, "I love you, Yoongie." She smiled and put him on her lap.

Juran sit next to her, "You have adorable twins, they are smart and really cute.. they are so much like Yuri."

Jessica's eyes almost twitch in annoyance hearing the other girl say her husband's name.

"Yeah.. My Husband is adorable.. So adorable that he got five ex-girlfriends who kept coming back to his life." She commented.

"What?"

"Uh, Nothing.." She smiled.

"I'm back!" The two women and the kids turned to Yuri who's carrying the grocery bags.

"Appa!" The two kids squealed and tried so hard to run fast to hug him.

"Aigoo, my babies!" Yuri laugh.

Jessica look at Juran and saw her smiling widely, "They look really cute together." Juran giggled then look at her.

"I know." Jessica answered.

Yuri then walk to the two women, He smiled at Juran then gave his wife a sweet kiss on her lips.

"How's My Lovely wife?" He asked and kissed her again.

"I'm such a good girl." Jessica said proudly.

The helpers then called them for Dinner, Juran sit across the couple and smiled seeing them so sweet.

"Ama eat!" Krystal told their great grandmother.

Jessica smiled, "Grandma already ate her special food, Krysie. She needs to shower now." She said.

"Your Daughter is really cute, Hana." Jessica's grandmother told her.

Jessica smiled, "She is!"

Haru then stood up and brought her mother to the room since she's done eating.

"Baby, want some of this?" Yuri asked his wife.

"Yes please." The American girl smiled.

"Juranie, eat a lot.." Yuri said noticing his friend being so quiet. "I know you like this." He said and gave her some Kimchi Jjigae.

"Yeah.. Thanks!"

"No worries." He smiled.

Jessica look at him, "Woah, You still know what she wants. Cool!" She said sarcastically and focus on her food.

Juran smiled after hearing it, "Uhm, Yul.. Are you still health conscious? You still make Ma Juice?" She asked.

The American look at them alternately, "Ma juice? Yuri don't drink Ma Juice." She said.
 
The other girl creased her eyebrows, "Huh? But Yuri always drink it that I sometimes make it for him before I go to school, Right Yul? You like to blend it with Apples, Honey and Milk." She asked Yuri.

The Brown Haired girl sighed at the new information.

"I-I actually don't drink Ma Juice anymore." He laugh awkwardly.

"Ah, I see." She nodded and they kept quiet, Juran then remembered something. "Oh by the way when are you coming back to Seoul?" She asked.

"Not sure yet." Yuri said. "Why?"

"Uhm, I just wanna invite you to come to Our newly opened Japanese Restaurant.."

Yuri's face brightened up, "Oh Takoyaki!" He clap his hands.

"Yeah, Your favorite!" Juran said and the two high five. "Remember when I first brought you my Mom's homemade Takoyaki? You instantly loved it and kept asking for more!"

Jessica look at him, "I never knew you like Japanese food." She said.

"Ah, Yeah, Juran introduced me to Japanese food and Takoyaki is my favorite." He said. "Juranie's Mom is Japanese and she's a great cook!"

"Oh really?" Jessica asked.

"Eesh, talking like you have met my Mom." Juran rolled her eyes.

Jessica wanted to roll her eyes in annoyance, "Sounded like a high school girl.." She mumbled.

"I haven't met her but I love her cooking." He laugh.

Jessica wet her lips, She's getting pissed at the two's close relationship. "Feels like I'm a thirdwheel."

"What about my Takoyaki?" Juran asked and Yuri laugh.

"Her Takoyaki?" Jessica asked herself. 

"Don't tell me you don't like it. Because as far as I can remember you're always excited whenever I let you eat my Takoyaki." Juran said that made Jessica confused. "And you told me My Takoyaki is your favorite out of all the Takoyaki you've eaten so don't deny that."

"What does she mean by that? Does it have double meaning that I need to find out? Is it a code or something?" She asked herself then look at the other girl.

"Of course, Yours is really Yummy that's why I like it. What's your secret for delicious Takoyaki?" Yuri asked but Juran zipped .

"I can't tell you!"

 "I knew it." He laugh, "Ah! I miss eating Your Takoyaki." He groaned that made Jessica felt dizzy and accidentally drop her spoon.

"Oh Gosh!" She said then shake her head to clear her mind from thinking bad things about the innocent Takoyaki from Juran. "Need to know what Takoyaki means in Japanese." She thought thinking that it has different meaning and it's the thing that Yuri and Juran is talking about and not the food.

Yuri turned to his wife, "Sica, are you okay?" He asked and picked the spoon on the floor.

"Enough talking about this Takoyaki thing, Kwon Yuri! I'm gonna smack your head if heard it from you again." She whispered to him.

"What? What's wrong, Baby?" Yuri asked innocently.

"Is there something wrong?" Juran asked.

Jessica smiled, "Nothing.." She said then look at Juran, "So, What do you do back home?" She changed the subject as she's getting paranoid at their topic.

"Ah, I do photography. I also go around different countries to take pictures and join exhibits." She smiled.

Jessica nodded and smiled, this is the topic that she wants to talk about and not Yuri and Juran, "Oh I thought it's just your hobby, I heard that you finished business. What happened?" She asked.

Juran smiled, "Ah, it's actually My Dad who wants me to take up business.. I love photography ever since and I got the courage to pursue it with Yuri's encouragement so.. Yeah.." She shyly said.

Jessica's eyebrows raised, "Another topic about them." She thought and look at Yuri who busied himself with the kids, "You two are really close even after your break up. That's amazing." She said sarcastically.

"Yeah, Yuri is such a good man, he don't hold grudges and just want everyone to be happy."

"Yeah, My Seobang is such a kindhearted man!" Jessica let out a fake smile, Yuri look at her and knew that her mood is different that it scares him.

Juran who didn't realized Jessica's change of mood kept talking about Yuri, "He also likes to make faces to make everyone laugh, I remember his friends call him KkabYul because he's really playful."

"Oh really?" Jessica asked.

Juran smiled widely, "He's an energy pill, do you know what's really funny about him?" She asked and the brown haired girl shake her head totally getting irritated, "He loves talking to himself and He's so afraid of ghost, there was this one time that I prank him when we went to a hotel and I dressed up like a ghost and he freaked out and after that I didn't prank him again." She laugh while Yuri has his mouth opened in shock at what his former girlfriend just told his wife.

"Juranie.."

Realizing what she just said, Juran bite her lips. "I'm sorry.. I got too carried away." She apologized.

Jessica laugh then shake her head, "Hotel.." She thought, just thinking about Yuri in a hotel with his ex-girlfriends makes her jealous even though it's already in the past. "You know what? I realized that I don't know my husband th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter