Chapter 102: One Sweet Day

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 102:

"Sica, This is good for you." Yuri told his wife and out some vegetables on her plate.

"No, I don't like it." Jessica said and put it back on his plate.

Yuri shake his head, Jessica is so picky with her food and it's not good for her and their baby.

"I thought you're going to listen to what  I tell you?" He asked then gave her vegetables, "Eat that."

The Pregnant girl pouted and just eat just nodded, "Okay, I'll try." She said and smell it.

They are in a restaurant, having lunch. The Couple went to a maternity hospital for Jessica's check up and now the two were having a simple date while the kids are with Tiffany and Taeyeon.

Yuri watch her, "That's not how you eat it, just put it straight in your mouth and chew." He said but Jessica shake her head.

"Our baby hates it." She said and pushed her plate, "We want Fries and Burger."

Yuri sighed, Jessica is like a kid when she's pregnant. She always use their baby to get what she wants just like what she did when she was carrying the twins.

"I also want Nachos.. I mean, Our baby wants Nachos." She added.

Yuri sighed, "Eat this first then we'll buy what our baby wants." He said.

Jessica smiled and quickly eat everything on her plate, "Our Baby also want Soda." She said.

"No.. Only Fresh fruit juice." He said.

After they eat, the two walk around looking for a place where they can buy what Jessica wants.

"Babe, look at that couple shirt! So cute!" Jessica pointed at the store and was about to run but Yuri was so quick to stop her.

"Baby.." He called and tightened the hold on her hand.

"I want to buy it for us." She said.

"Okay." He said and the two walk to the store and bought the Couple shirts.

"Let's wear it when we go out on a date." Jessica excitedly said.

Yuri stopped walking and look at her, He rub her back and tummy at the same time. "Are you tired? Want to go home now?" He asked.

She smiled and pinch his cheek, Yuri is really caring and protective over her. "I'm okay." She said.

He nodded, "Just wanna make sure." He hold her hand and kissed it. ", Do you still want burger and Fries?" He asked and She nodded, "Let's just do grocery shopping." He said.

Yuri brought his wife to a grocery store. He will just make everything Jessica wants by himself and he will add more ingredients to make it more healthier for her.

"Babe, look at this.. The kids will like this." The Pregnant girl said and get some cookies for the twins and TaeNy's babies.

"Make sure that it's for the kids, your OB don't want you to eat lots of sweet foods." Her husband said while he's busy looking for the ingredients.

"I know.." She said.

After their grocery shopping, Yuri drive them to the TaeNy's to pick up the kids.

"Mommy!" The kids quickly run to her.

"Mommy, Ishie give Ayeen big wuv!" Krystal reported.

"Really? That's good, Sweetie!" She pat her head.

"Mommy, why thish big?" Yoong asked.

She smiled, The kids always ask about her tummy so she explain to them what's inside her tummy every time they ask.

"There's a baby inside." She said then hand the kids two boxes of cookies, "Give them to Irene and Seohyun."

The kids quickly run to the two girls and gave them the box, "Pweshent!"

"Thank you!" Seohyun said while looking at the box.

Tiffany then walk to her, "Jessi, How's your check up?"

"The baby is healthy." She smiled.

"That's good to know." Her best friend smile at her. "You're already what? Twenty three weeks pregnant?"

"I'm on my twenty fifth this week." She smiled at her best friend.

"Wow, time flies so fast. Irene is turning one in a few weeks, then it's the twins' third birthday the next month.. After that will it be your due or Seohyun's birthday first?"

"Not sure.."

The brunette shake her head, "I can't believe it."

"Me too.. You know what's funny? Last year was a wedding year and this year it's going to be a baby year.."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about everyone! Yoojin Unnie will give birth soon!! Boa Unnie will give birth on the last quarter of this year! Gosh! Lots of babies are on their way." Tiffany squealed.

She chuckled, "I know and it's amazing."

Tiffany nodded, "Oh! Your birthday is coming, any plans?" asked.

"I just wanna spend my special day with the people that I love.." She said.

"That's so sweet! Don't worry, I'll be there!"

Jessica raised her eyebrows, "Who said you're part of my list?"

The brunette pouted and stomped her feet that made her best friend laugh, "You're so mean to me!"

"I'm just kidding." Jessica said.

Yuri then walk to them, "Baby, let's go." He said and hold her hand.

"We have to go, Tiff." Jessica said and hug Tiffany, "Thank you for looking after the kids."

"I love your kids, besides Yoong is my future son in law and your family is always welcome here."

The pregnant girl glared at her, "Stop it, will you?" Tiffany laugh out loud.

Taeyeon gave her a hug too but Yuri stop him, "Don't hug her too much. The baby will get squeeze." The tanned guy said and gently pulled his wife to him.

Taeyeon chuckled, "You're too overprotective."

Jessica caress her husband's chest and He smiled at her, "Kids, Come here."

"What will you tell Momma and Daddy?" Jessica asked.

The two kids bowed a little, "Thank you, Momma and Daddy!" The twins said in Unison.

The Couple kneeled down and hug them, "You're welcome."

Krystal kissed Taeyeon as Yoong kissed Tiffany, "Wuv you sho big!" The little boy said.

"Ishie wuv Daddy too and Momma too.. And Sheo too and Ayeen too, sho big!" Krystal said.

"Wuv you too!" Seohyun said and wave at them.

The twins hold their parents hands and waved goodbye at the other family, "Byebye!"

"Thanks again, Taeng, Pany-ah!" Yuri said and they all walk to the car.

The tanned guy put the kids to their carseat, "Wait for me, Baby.." He told his wife.

"I can get in the car on my own." Jessica said but Yuri insisted for her to wait for him.

"Okay, It's my baby's turn to get in." Yuri smiled as he close the door of the backseat. He opened the door for her and aided her to get in, "I'll put on your seatbelt.."

"Babe, I can do it. I have two hands to use." She told him.

He smiled, "Okay, sorry. I just wanna take good care of you." He said and let his wife do it.

He closed the door and went to the other side, "Let's go!" He said and drive to their home.

They arrived home a few minutes later, Jessica and the twins settled in the garden while Yuri is making her snacks.

"Kids, eat this." The pregnant girl gave the twins a slices of fresh fruits.

"Thank you, Mommy." 

She smiled, the kids are getting appreciative and they always say thank you.

"Mommy, Ishie peety dwesh." Yoong said pointing at his sister's red dress.

"Oh, You like Krysie's dress?" The little boy nodded while eating.

"Thank you, Oppa! Mommy buy Ishie peety dwesh sho big!"

Jessica chuckled, The kids are still learning to speak and she finds it really cute. "Mommy bought Krysie lots of pretty dresses..." She said and the little girl nodded.

"Wotsh peety dweshesh.." Krystal repeated while eating.

Jessica gave Yoong more fruits on his plate, "Yoong loves fruits a lot.. Very good My Baby!" She complimented the little boy. "Wait, I'll check Appa inside. Stay here, Okay?"

"'Kay.."

"And remember what Mommy and Appa always say.."

"No ighting!" They said that made Jessica smile.

She then stood up and walk inside without forgetting to tell the helpers to look after the kids.

"Oppa, give.." Krystal laid her hand asking for some fruits to her brother.

"Mommy owy give Oppa putsh." Yoong said.

"Ishie wike putsh too!" The little girl said with a pout. "Give Ishie putsh." She said but meronged her. "Bad, Oppa bad again!" She shouted.

"Shh, Don't fight.." The helper told them.

"Ishie bad, Ishie take Oppa putsh away." Yoong said.

"Share your fruits to your sister." The busy woman said.

"No, Mommy owy give Oppa putsh."

The helper went inside to get Krystal some fruits leaving the twins in the garden.

Krystal kick her feet in anger. She wants fruits but her brother isn't giving her some, "Eichoo.." She said and lean down to bite her Oppa's arm but Yoong quickly remind her of something.

"Mommy shad!" Yoong said, "No Bite, No Kick, No uwt.. Bad!"

Krystal pouted and blink her eyes cutely, "Ishie wike putsh.." She said.

"Shawe, 'kay?" Yoong said and She nodded so he feed her a small slice of Mango. "Oppa tuwn." He said and eat.

"Ahh!" Krystal opened wide asking for more and her brother feed her, "Thank you, Oppa!" She giggled and chew her food.

"Oppa no eichoo, 'kay? Owy wuv."

"Yesh, Ishie wuv Oppa sho big!" She said and hug him, "Oppa besht!"

"Ishie besht too! Wuv you!" Yoong said and feed his sister the last piece of fruit.

"Wuv you too."

Jessica went back holding a plate of burger and saw the scene of the twins, "Aww, the kids are so cute!" She put the plate on the table and pat the kids' heads, "That's good, babies. Mommy is happy."

Yuri followed holding a bowl of his homemade fries and fresh juice for them. "What happened? Why Mommy's so happy?" He asked and joined them.

"Ishie and Oppa wuv owy!" Yoong said and clap his hands in happiness.

He smiled and pinch his cheek, "Appa will let you eat fries because you two are good kids." He said and put some fries on their plates.

The kids look at their mother and Jessica nodded, "You can eat it." She said.

The kids smiled widely and started to eat, "Ishioush." Krystal said.

"Say de-li-cious, delicious."

"Ishioush." She said that made their parents laugh.

"They like it.." Yuri smiled and felt happy that the kids liked what he made for them.

He then turned to his wife, "Baby, eat well."

"Thank you for this." She said and eat.

Yuri caress her tummy, "I hope the baby is happy." He smiled.

"Of course, Appa is here to make us happy." Jessica said and feed him, "I really like this burger, babe. It's different."

He smiled, he put lots of vegetables in the patty and he's glad that his wife appreciated his new recipe.

"Uhm, Baby.. Your birthday is in a couple of days, What do you want to do?" He asked and wipe the side of .

"Nothing much.." She said nonchalantly then suddenly thought of something, "I want to go to your hometown! there's a lot of good places to visit there!" She excitedly said.

"No.." Yuri said, "You can't travel that far, I don't want you to get tired. Something might happen to you." He said.

She pouted, "Okay, Let's just stay at home." She said then look away.

"Sica, are you sad?"

"I really wanna go out of town, I wanna visit Eomma and Appa. I couldn't go wherever I want because you don't want me to." She said.

Yuri sighed, Jessica has been following everything he tell her ever since they found out that she's pregnant. 

When He asked her to just work at home, His wife quickly agreed on him even though he knew she don't like the idea of it. Jessica and Tiffany decided to focus on their business in Seoul and in Shanghai because of their husband's wishes and He's grateful that Jessica is following him without second thoughts.

Whenever she wants to see his parents, Yuri will go to their hometown and he will bring his parents to Seoul to see Jessica and the kids.

People around them are telling him that he's too overprotective of his wife but He can't help it, he wants to make sure that everything is fine during her pregnancy. 

He may not admit it but he's rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter