Chapter 45: Way Back into Love

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

Here's an update! I hope you'll like this!
Enjoy!

Chapter 45:

Jessica and Hara are both in the resting spot under the tree, They just came from walking by the beach and now quietly waiting for Yuri to go back from the grocery.

Hara look at her and saw her thinking. She smiled she knew that she's jealous of her based on her actions awhile ago.

Yuri pleaded Jessica to go back when she walked out of the house and with the help of the Kwon Couple she agreed to stay.

"Don't be jealous of me and Yul." She said.

Jessica look at her then chuckled, "Me? I'm not jealous, I don't care about him." She said.

"Oh really?" Hara asked then smiled.

Jessica nodded and just keep quiet. Hara look at her again, "Will you mind if I ask why you two have broken up?" She asked.

She sighed then look down, "My Parents sent him to London to prove himself to Our family.. He left me and told me to not wait for him anymore.." She laugh, "He set me free without even asking about what I want.." She shake her head, "I don't know why I fell in love with such a stupid guy." 

Hara laugh, "Yuri's still that stupid? Hah, He think he is a hero.." She shake her head with a smile.

Jessica look at her, "He did the same thing to you?" She asked.

Hara pouted as if thinking, "Kinda." She said then look at the people passing by them. "He broke up with me because I'm too focus on our relationship that I neglected my studies, He told me to forget about him and study harder.. I got mad at him at that time but then after everything happened I realized that Yuri only did it for me..." She told her, "Yuri is kinda stupid and he will unintentionally break your heart, but that's just his way to make things right." She said.

Jessica shake her head, "Did he asked you to convince me?" She asked.

Hara smiled, "I didn't even know that you two were an item until you told me." She said, "I'm not siding him, Okay? I'm just speaking from experience and I think he's still in love with you."

She chuckled, "Really?"

"Yes, the way he hold your hand while pleading you to stay and the way he look at you while you're talking says it all. And I think you still love him too."

Jessica was about to speak when Yuri arrived, "Girls, have some snacks." He said then hand them some foods.

After their snack, Hara received a phone call from her mother asking her to go home now, so she quickly bid goodbye leaving the two alone.

"Let's go home now." Yuri told her.

Jessica nodded and the two of them walk their way home. "Sica, I'm really sorry of what happened, I won't do it again." He said.

"You don't need to explain, we're not together anyway." She said.

Yuri stop walking then faced her, "Sica, Let me make up with my mistakes. Please let me be with you again." He said and hold her hand, "Please be my girlfriend again." He said.

She look at him, "Then what? Do something stupid and hurt me again?" She asked.

"Let's forget about the past, Sica. I promise I'll be good to you, I won't leave you again."

"No." She said then take her hand from him.

Yuri sighed, He don't know what to do with her. They went back home quietly, Both of them went to different rooms right after they arrived home.

Yuri went out of their home in the middle of the night and walk to the beach with cans of beers in a plastic bag.

He sat on the sand and drink the first can bottoms up then opened another can, he's thinking of Jessica and the things he did to her.

"Why am I so stupid?" He asked himself. "I'm setting you free.." He mumbled then chuckled, "That's the stupidest thing I've said.." He said, He finish the last can then stood up taking his shirt off and walk to the water to swim.

Jessica who followed Yuri saw him, "He's really stupid.." She said then run to the water and swim. "Kwon Yuri!" She called, good thing that Yuri gave her a free swimming tutorial before.

"Sica?" Yuri swim to her, "What are you doing here?" He asked and hold her by the waist.

"Until when are you going to do stupid things?" She asked and smack his shoulder. "You are drunk then you're gonna swim here? What if you get drowned?" She scolded him but Yuri didn't answer, "Let's go back home." She said and the two of them swim back to the shore.

Jessica pulled him to the Kwon Home and talked to him, "We will go home early, so sleep now." She told him then went to Yuri's room.

He look at his room door, "She's concerned about me.." He said then went in Tiffany's room to rest.

The next morning, the former couple woke up early to prepare to go home.

"I'll be back again soon, Eomma!" Jessica hug Kwon Eomma.

"Okay, be back with Yuri." Kwon Eomma said while they are walking to the car where Kwon Appa and Yuri are waiting.

She hug Kwon Appa and bid goodbye to the couple then hop in the car.

Yuri drive the car back to Seoul, while having a quiet ride a phone suddenly rings.

Jessica look for her phone and remembered that she throw it to Yuri two nights ago.

"Please get my phone.." She said.

Yuri stop the car and reached for it, "Here." He said.

She take it and quickly answered the call, "Hello? Jaejoong?"

Yuri clutch on the stirring wheel tightly hearing the name of the other guy.

"Where?.. Okay.. I'm on my way to Seoul now, See you." She said then hang up.

Yuri look at her, "Is Jaejoong asking you out?" He asked.

"None of your business." Jessica answered.

"Why is it so easy for you to say yes to him? If it's me who's asking you out you always reject me.." He said.

"We're not together, I can do whatever I want." She said while scanning her phone, "By the way, don't give my phone number to your girls again.. They keep sending you messages."

Yuri kept quiet until they arrived at Jessica's Apartment. He went home angrily knowing that Jessica will go out on a date.

------

Jessica is inside her Apartment and just lazing around, She didn't go to work since she's not in the mood.

She get her phone and find a message from Jaejoong reminding her about their date tonight.

She sighed, it's been a few weeks since she first met him. They went out for a couple of times already. She don't like him but she's still go out with him to make Yuri jealous.

It's childish but she want to get back on him for flirting with Girls in front of her, and it's working since Yuri always follow her to interrupt their dates.

The sudden ring from her phone interrupted her train of thoughts, Boa's calling her. "Yes Unnie?" She answered.

"Jess, Can we have a night out later?"

"Uh, I actually have a date.. But maybe I can cancel it." She said.

"Just tell me if you're going."

"Yeah, sure." She said then bid goodbye.

She sat up and look at the nightstand with the framed picture of Yuri and Her.

Just a week ago Yuri asked her again to be his girlfriend in front of the people in the shop but she rejected him and even told him to leave her alone. He looks so down that she felt guilty but she didn't take it back.

Now, Yuri hasn't called or text her after his proposal and she can't deny that she misses his presence very much.

Usually, Yuri would call her every morning and tell her his plans for the day then he would ask her out but a week has past with nothing.

"Maybe He's Hanging out with his girls.." She thought and lazily stood up from the bed and went to shower.

After that she went out and have breakfast, She look at her phone and waited for Yuri to call.

"Is he mad because I rejected him?" She thought, Her phone rings again she immediately picked it up without looking at the caller. "Hello?"

"Jess.." She sighed, It's Jaejoong. "I just wanna remind you again about our date later." He said.

"Oh.. Yeah, same place?" She asked.

"Our first dates didn't go well, so I'm planning on bringing you somewhere else." He said.

Jessica sighed, Yuri won't be able to interrupt them this time. "Okay, just pick me up in the apartment." She said.

"I will, See you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter