Chapter 77: Family Day

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update!! I hope you'll enjoy reading it!!

Chapter 77:

"Kyaaaahhh!" Jessica squealed and crawled fast around the playroom with the twins chasing after her.

"Mamaaa!" Krystal sit down and put a hand on , She's tired of chasing her mother and so she'll let her Brother do it.

Jessica laid completely down on the rubber matted floor, Yoong smiled and laid his head on his mother's tummy.

"Mommy is so tired!" Jessica panted and hold his head, "Is it comfortable on Mommy's tummy?" She asked with a smile.

Krystal then crawled to them and leaned down, Jessica's cheek then sit up to clap her hands.

Her Mother smiled and caress her face, "You are so pretty, Princess.. Even prettier than Mommy." She told her and the little girl giggled.

"Mama, Ashjklfjgkd." Yoong said.

The American girl chuckled, the kids is trying to express themselves by talking but they couldn't understand a thing of what they are saying.

"Shall we go surprise Appa?" She asked.

"Appapapa?" Krystal asked.

"Yes.. Who wants to see Appa?" She asked raising her hand.

The Twins raised their hands too, "Appaaa!" They squealed.

"Alright, Let's go shower now!" She said and all of them walk to the other room and showered.

-------

"Yul, Can you please read this before I present it to Sir Haein?" Yuri's officemate named JiA asked while showing him the folder.

Yuri smiled and take the folder, "I'll just give it to you later." He said but the girl didn't move. He look at her, "uhm, You can go back to your desk." He told her.

"I'll just wait here." JiA said and pulled one chair then sit next to him.

Yuri just sighed, "Uhm, Miss Meng can you move a little?" He asked feeling that the girl is too close to him.

"I just wanna see what you're doing." She said.

Yuri just sighed, he move his seat away from the girl but the girl kept moving closer to him.

"Miss Meng, My in laws are here.. They are Our bosses, it's not proper if they see us this close! They might think I'm doing something behind My wife's back." He told her but she's not moving away, "Hey, I want a good relationship with my wife's family.. Please move a little."

"Can't you be professional, Yul? You're not my type so stop assuming." The girl rolled her eyes.

Yuri glared at the girl, "Ah, so irritating." He thought.

"Oh My Gosh! They're so cute! Oh, Hello Miss Jung!" Yuri and JiA quickly look at the back and saw Jessica and the Twins.

He felt nervous as his wife is staring at him while walking towards him.

"Move.." He mumbled then stood up.

"Appaaa!" The twins saw him and hug his legs.

JiA stood up and bowed to Jessica. "Hello Miss Jung." She greeted.

"I'm Jessica Kwon! Kwon Yuri's one and only wife." Jessica said.

"Si-Sica.." Yuri called.

The American girl look at the girl, "Are you sharing a desk with My husband?" She asked.

JiA shake her head, She felt nervous with the way Jessica look at her. "Hm.. M-My Desk is there, Ms. Jessica. I was.. Uhm, just asking for his help with something." She asked.

"Appaa!" The twins called and raised their hands.

Yuri quickly picked them up still nervous for his wife's stare.

The Brown haired girl smiled, "Are you two done?" She asked.

JiA get her folder, "I-I can do it, Miss Ju.. I mean Miss Jessica.. Thank you Yul!" She said then walk back to her desk.

Jessica look around the quiet floor, the staffs pretended to be busy working, she turned to Yuri. "In my Mom's Office now." She said then walk to Hana's office.

Yuri sighed and look at the kids, "Help Appa." He whispered then kissed the kids' cheeks.

The twins look at the staffs and waved their hands, "Byebye!" Yoong said then smiled cutely as Krystal blink her eyes beautifully just like what her Uncle Yunho taught her.

The staffs waved at them, "Gosh, they are so cute!"

Yuri went in the office of his Mother in Law and saw his wife sitting comfortably on the couch with her arms crossed over her chest.

Yuri put the kids down, "You two play first.." He whispered to them.

The kids quickly went to the glass panels and look at the city, "Wah!" They said in amazement.

"Ahskdjdl!! Kyaaahh!" Yoong told his sister.

Krystal laugh, "asksjdjd!" She answered and clap her hands.

While the two kids are having fun, their parents are in the couch, Yuri hold his wife's hand and kissed it.

"We're not doing anything, Sica." He said.

"You were so close, Kwon Yuri! I almost thought you two were a Couple!" She rolled her eyes, "You were too close that your arm is touching her s! I saw it Yuri!"

"We were working, Sica. Like what she said, She's just asking for help." He explained. "And I didn't noticed it, Sica.. I was focused on the papers! I swear, Sica!"

Jessica faced him and move her head to his arm then sniff it, "Ah, I knew it.. This is her scent." She said and hit his arm. "You must be so happy when she was so close to you!"

Yuri hold her hands, "Let's not fight about this, Baby." He said and hug her. "Please baby." He said and kissed the side of her head.

Jessica sighed, "Okay.." She said.

Yuri smiled, he cupped her face and kissed her. "Thank you!" He said then pulled her to sit on his lap, "So, Why did My Sicababy and the twins decided to visit Me today?" He asked.

She pouted, "Uhm, I just want us to go to the Children's Park today.." She said while playing with his collar.

Yuri nodded and look at his wrist watch, "Uhm, I need to ask Haein if I can go."

She nodded, "I missed you." She said and kissed him.

Yuri smiled and kissed back and the two engaged in a passionate kiss.

The door then opened, "Hell-Oh my gosh!" Haein covered his eyes seeing Jessica and Yuri making out. "Ah, so shameless." He said then saw his Nephew and Niece kissing the glass panel. "Yah! Look at the kids!" He said then walk to the twins and stop them from the panels, "That's dirty!"

"Ee!" Yoong said then stick his tongue out.

"Ee?" Krystal asked and put her hand in .

Haein hold the kids' hands, "Yah, Kwon Yuri!" He called.

The two broke the kiss and look at him, "What is it?" Jessica asked.

"Your kids are copying you! They are kissing the glass panels and even them! You two should keep an eye on these two and not keeping your lips locked with each other!" He scolded them.

"Yah, just call Yejin Unnie and do the same thing!" She said, "Why are you here?" She asked.

"I heard from My secretary that you are here, so I went here to see the twins but you're session welcomed me." He shake his head, "Good thing that Mom is not around."

Jessica then stood up as she remembers why she's there, "Oppa, Yuri and I will bring the kids to a Park, allow Him to go with us."

"What?" He asked.

"Please!! Look at the twins! They want to go out with Appa and Mommy! Right Babies?"

The kids jump happily, "Say Please to Uncle Haein." She told the kids. "Say Please!!"

The twins giggled, "Eech!" They said cutely.

"Ahh.. Okay.." Haein said.

"Yay!" Jessica giggled then hug her brother, "Thanks Oppa!" She was about to kiss his cheek when Haein stop her.

"No, You just kissed Yuri." He said that made his sister pout, "But the twins can kiss Uncle Haein!" He kneeled down and asked for a kiss.

Yoong and Krystal gave him kisses and it made him really happy.

"Ah, Oppa.. One more thing.. I want Yuri to have his own office." Jessica said.

"What?" Yuri asked and pulled his wife, "Sica, No."

"I saw a girl throwing herself to my husband, and I don't like it, Oppa!" She said.

Haein look at Yuri, "Who is it?" He asked.

"It's JiA, but it's okay.. She's just asking for help."

"Yah, Kwon Yuri!" Jessica glared at her husband then look at her brother, "Oppa, I will always be paranoid if you don't give him his office.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter