Chapter 67: Whatta Man

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update! There's so many requests and suggestions and I don't think I can put it all in one chapter but I still hope you'll like this!
Enjoy!

Chapter 67:

Vivian, Jessica and Yuri are now on their way to the latter's friend's house, they will have a get together and good thing that Jessica agreed.

"Are they all guys?" Jessica asked.

Yuri smiled, "Yeah, I don't think they will invite girls.." He said then look at his wife, "I told them how allergic you are to girls." He said then laugh.

Jessica blushed and hit his arm, "I'm not allergic to them, I just don't want them to go near you." She pouted.

"You're so cute!" He giggled.

Vivian look at the Couple and rolled her eyes, "Oppa! Is there anyone I can date among your friends?" She asked.

The tanned guy look at her on the rear view mirror, "Yah! Those guys are the same age as me! They are your Oppas!" He said.

Vivian shake her head, "Aish, I should've just stayed in your house." She mumbled.

Jessica smiled, "It's okay, Viv. I have a Cousin who's single, I'll introduce you to him."

"If he's as clingy as you never mind, Unnie." She said.

"Yah! Clingy is cute!" Yuri said then smiled at his wife, "You're so cute, Baby. Don't listen to her." He said.

Jessica smiled and hug her husband's arm that made Vivian roll her eyes, being with the two for a couple of weeks now makes her cringe with their sweetness everyday.

"I love you!" Yuri was about about to lean down for a kiss when Vivian shouted.

"STOP! Please stop!" She said without looking at them.

Yuri meronged her, "Envious." He said.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived. Yuri called his friend and he welcomed them inside their home.

"Guys, this is My Wife Jessica and My Cousin Vivian." Yuri introduced the two girls to his friends.

"Hi!! Oh! Isn't she the only Daughter of Jung Enterprise?" His friend named Kim Junsu asked in surprise. "She was introduced to the media a few years ago."

The Couple nodded, Jang Wooyoung who just came out of the restroom stop as he saw Jessica. "Oh my gosh! I-It's Jessica Jung! Am I dreaming? Jessica Jung, Sister of Rain is here?" He asked unbelievably.

The Couple smiled, "It's her." Yuri said.

Wooyoung wipe his hands and shake Jessica's hand while staring at her.

"Yah, why are you staring at My wife like that?" Yuri asked and pulled his wife's hands away from his friend.

"Wife? She's your wife? Why?"

Yuri smack his head, "Yah! Why are you asking why? She's my wife and I love her!" He said.

Wooyoung sighed and sit on the couch across them as Hwang Chansung look at him teasingly, "Who would've thought, Wooyoung's crush is married to his friend." He said.

The said guy instantly blush as the Couple look at him in surprise, "You don't need to share it." He said.

"You have a crush on my wife?" Yuri asked and hold his wife's hand tightly.

"Yeah, he couldn't stop babbling about her when her face was shown all over the news. Telling us that he will marry Jessica and all." Lee Junho laugh loudly. 

"But sadly, She's married to his friend." Junsu shake his head.

"Aish, Jinjja! This is awkward." Yuri said.

"Don't worry, Wooyoung has a girlfriend now. Jessica is only his crush."

"It's okay, Babe." Jessica pinch her husband's cheek.

"Stay close to me." He whispered.

"Oppa! This is so boring!" Vivian told Yuri. "Can I just go home?" She asked, She's getting bored and she has no one to talk to.

"No.." Yuri said.

Vivian slumped down on the seat next to Jessica and sulk. "It's okay, Viv."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

A knock on the door was heard, Junsu stood up and opened the door.

"Hi guys!" Nichkhun arrived with six girls that surprised Yuri. "I'm with Our College friends, remember them?" He asked then look at Yuri, "Yul! These are your fangirls!" He laugh.

Yuri hold Jessica's hand as his wife was just staring at the girls.

"Uhm, This is My wife.. Jessica." He said.

The girls smiled at them, "Hi I'm Park Yeeun, you can call me Yenny. These are my friends, Kim Yubin, Ahn Sohee, Min Sunye, Woo Hyerim and Lee Sunmi." She introduced everyone who bowed lightly to them.

"Finally, there's girls here." Vivian said. "I'm Vivian, Kwon Yuri's Cousin."

"Hello Vivian."

"This is fun!" Junho clap his hands in happiness.

Yuri glared at them, he told them to never invite girls but here they are.

They started their small party, Sharing stories about their college days.

Junsu then went to his room to get something, He went out with photo albums and showed it to everyone, "I've been keeping this.. Look at our faces before!" He excitedly said.

Vivian take it and look at the pictures, "Oh my gosh, why are you wearing only your boxers Oppa?" She asked her Cousin and showed Yuri his picture.

Jessica was shocked to see Yuri almost .

Yuri tried to take it from her but she quickly move away from him.

The guys laugh, "I remember that! He fell asleep in the restroom and we take his clothes off him." Nichkhun said still laughing.

"Yeah, and he chased us to get his clothes back around the campus with only his boxers on letting all his fangirls see his y body." Wooyoung said then clap his hands in happiness. "Good thing that Junsu got his phone and snap photos of him!" He added.

"It went viral the next day!" Chansung laugh, "Everyone has their copies of it and he became even more famous in school!"

"Admit it girls, you have copies of his photos." Junho told the girls who blushed and nodded.

Seeing them blush made the American girl mad, "Sunye even saved it as her wallpaper!" Sohee revealed that made the girl blushed even more.

"Aish, jinjja.." Jessica thought.

Yuri cleared his throat, "Let's not talk about it.." He told them then look at his wife, "That was in the past, baby."

"Oppa! Look at you!" Vivian laugh seeing lots of Yuri's pictures the girls gather to look at it and Jessica didn't like it a bit.

"Give it to me." She said.

"But Unnie!"

"Just-"

"Sica, let it go.. It's all in the past now." Yuri whispered to her before she explode.

"You like them watching you ?" She asked.

"Sica.." He rub her arm.

She sighed and crossed her arms as Yuri's friends kept talking about the past while the girls were busy looking at the past photos of the six guys.

Jessica focused on listening to the girls' reactions whenever they see Yuri's photos.

"Is he really famous back then?" She heard Vivian asked.

"Yes, He has lots of fangirls." Hyerim said.

"Not just him, but the six of them." Yubin added. "Oh my gosh look at this! So hot!" The American look at what they are looking and found a picture of the six guys looking like models while topless.

"Kyaaaahh.."

Jessica rolled her eyes then look at her husband with a pout, "They are disrespecting my presence." She told him.

Yuri sighed and turned to the girls, "Give it to me." He told Vivian.

"No!"

"Sica, wants to see it."

Vivian sighed and hand the photo album to Jessica.

"Just look at the other albums." He said.

Jessica look at the photos of Yuri looking so hot and bite her lips, "Can I keep this?" She asked Yuri who instantly nodded.

"Yah that's my collection!" Junsu said.

"Just give it to her." He said.

"Aish, You're spoiling your wife." Chansung said.

The girls then joined the guys after getting enough of the albums, the guys felt happy and hand them something to drink.

"I remembered Yeeun having a huge crush on me!" Wooyoung proudly stated.

Yeeun rolled her eyes, "Yah! That's not true!"

The guys laugh, "Did you know that Chansung and Yubin had this friends with benefits thing for a few months?" Nichkhun asked that surprised everyone.

"Really?" Junho asked and the two just keep quiet. "Why didn't I know that?"

Jessica look at her husband, "Don't tell me you had this thing with one of these girls too?"

Yuri shake his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter