Chapter 62: Cool World

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Here's a very short update!! Hope you'll like it!

By the way, did some of you tried Pizza with Ice cream like Our Ice Princess? Haha.

Chapter 62:

Jessica and Yuri arrived in Tenerife in Canary Island in Spain, the largest island in the Spanish Archipelago. They will stay in Garachico, one of the Famous town in Tenerife where they will spend a few days together.

The Couple who rented a typical Canarian house with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, Kitchen, Living room, Inner and Outer Patio Terrace with Barbecue just arrived at the beautiful home.

Yuri out their bags down and laid on the couch in the living room, He's so tired from the long hours of flight. They quickly went there the day after their wedding so they are really restless. The whole trip is a wedding gift of the Couple Jung, Hana arranged everything after she found out that Jessica wanted to go to Spain.

He look at Jessica who is scanning the whole place and smiled, "You like it here, Baby?" He asked.

Jessica sit next to him and gave him a hug, "I love it." She said then kissed his cheek.

"Me too.." He said then caress her tummy then gave her kisses on her neck. "I love you." He whispered.

The American cupped his face and kissed him, "I love you too." She said and kiss him more passionately.

Yuri hold pick her up and made her sit on his lap without breaking the kiss. The couple shared a hot kiss and not long after the pregnant girl broke the kiss.

Jessica yawned and buried her face on his neck, Yuri kiss the top of her head and hug her tight. He knew that his wife and their baby is so tired, "You wanna sleep?" He asked.

She nodded, "Let's go to the bed." She said.

Yuri nodded and gently put her down. The couple then went to the room, they will sleep early so they have all the energy to roam around tomorrow morning.

Jessica laid sideways since her tummy is growing and it's getting hard for her to sleep.

Yuri take their bags and get a pair of clothes for his wife, "Baby, You need to change." He said but his wife didn't even budge. "Baby.."

Jessica sighed and sit up, she take her dress off, Yuri smiled and leaned in to kiss her.

"I love you." He said then put a comfortable clothes on her.

"You go change too." Jessica said and leaned her back on the headrest of the bed.

Yuri take off his shirt and pants then get a pair of clothes and went back on the bed with only his boxers on.

The American stared at him then bite her lips, Yuri's tone body makes her feel hot and she wants to feel him, so She crawled closer to him and gave him a kiss. "Can We um.. Make love now? I miss you." She asked, She's sleepy but she also want to make love with him.

Yuri felt hot as He could feel Jessica's hands on his abs. "Baby, You are tired.." He said and laid her down on the bed then kissed her lips, "You don't know how much I want you, but you need to rest, Our baby is tired." He said then put his clothes on.

He laid next to her and cuddle, "Goodnight Babe.."

"Goodnight My Babies." Yuri said and gently caress her back to easily lull her to sleep.

The next morning, Yuri woke up early and went out to check the whole house. He sighed as they don't have anything to eat.

"Should I wake her up?" He thought.

He wants to go out and buy some fruits and meat to eat but he's worried that Jessica wakes up without him and he don't want her to panic.

He walk to their bedroom and look at his wife, "She'll be grumpy if I wake her up this early.. I'll just go back fast and wake her up when I get home." He mumbled and just changed his clothes and prepared to go out.

"Buenos Dias!" An Old lady from the neighborhood who is watering the plants greeted him.

"Hola! Uhm. Buenos Dias.." Yuri bowed then gave her a smile.

The lady smiled back, Yuri bowed again and continued walking around without forgetting to greet everyone.

He stop at a vegetable and fruit stall, He went in and greeted the shop owner and the people inside.

He quietly get some fruits and vegetables they needed then paid for it, He bid goodbye then walk to the next stall which is the meat shop, He get all he needs and do grocery shopping to different stalls

After a while, He went back to their rented home with the grocery bags and a huge cone of ice cream in hand that he will give his wife.

"I need to go back, this is melting." He thought and fastened his pace.

He arrived home, He put the bags on the table and quickly checked his wife, He smiled as he saw her still sleeping.

"Baby." He called but she didn't budge, "Baby, Wake up the ICE CREAM is melting." He said loudly.

Jessica opened her eyes and abruptly sit up, "Where's the Ice Cream?" She asked while scratching her eyes.

Yuri laugh and gave his wife her favorite food as of the moment. "Enjoy it while I make us breakfast." He said then kiss her forehead, "Good Morning."

"Good Morning Babe! I love you!" She said without looking at him.

Yuri busied himself in the kitchen, making them some breakfast to start their day.

While he was busy cooking, His wife who just finished her Ice Cream went out of their room. She walk to her husband and gave him a back hug that startled the tanned guy.

"Where's my Morning kiss?" She asked.

Yuri turned around and peck her lips, "How was the Garachico made Ice Cream?" He asked and made her sit on the chair in the dining near the kitchen.

"All Ice Cream in the world is yummy!! But it's Yummier if there's Pizza." She said while fixing her husband's hair.

Yuri pouted as he think of it, "We'll find a Pizzeria later. You okay with that?" He asked.

She smiled and gave him a long kiss then hug him, "Yes! You're the best hus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter