Chapter 83: Perfect for You

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 83:

"You heard it right, Jessica. I'm still deeply in love with Kwon Yuri, Your Husband."

"Oh God!" Jessica hold her head at what she heard. "B-But don't you think you should back off? He is married and have two kids.. And I will never let you take my husband away from me." She said.

Juran crossed her arms then laugh, "I know that's what you want to hear from me, Jess. And now I can see you hurting.." She said, "it will be a nice drama between us if I still love Yuri.. But I'm sorry, I can't give you that drama."

"What do you mean?"

Juran became serious, "I know Yuri is such a nice guy but I don't love him anymore. I love My Boyfriend, Jess. That's the truth.." She said.

"But why are you still keeping your Tattoo?" Jessica asked.

Juran chuckled, "Getting a tattoo is painful and getting it remove is much painful and expensive so I just kept it.. My boyfriend is fine with it so I just leave it." She said.

Jessica look at her as if confirming if what she said is true, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, Gosh Jess! I know Yuri is one hell of a handsome man but I love my boyfriend.. I only see Yuri as a friend, Honestly.. I just missed talking to him that's why I acted that way towards him back in California, I apologize again." She said then her phone rings, She answered the call then immediately hang up, "My boyfriend is here, Have to go now. Don't be threatened with me, I admire your family so much and I will never ruin it.." She smiled and excuse herself.

Jessica sighed in relief, now that she knew that Juran don't have any feelings for her husband, She can live her life peacefully with Yuri.

She then walk out of the restroom and saw her husband outside leaning his back on the wall and waiting for her.

"Sica, You're taking too long in the restroom so I got really worried.. What happened?" He asked and hold her hand. "I saw Juran going out, did you two fight?"

"Ah, Nothing.. I just talked to Juran about something.." She gave him a smile.

"Are you sure?" He asked and kissed her hand.

"Yeah." She said then look at her watch, "Let's go pick up the kids." She said.

Yuri smiled, "Okay." He smiled and they hand in hand walk outside the restaurant. "Are you sure You're okay?" He asked while driving.

Jessica look at him then smiled, "I'm fine, Babe.." She said and hug his arm.

They arrived in the Kim Residence, the kids quickly run to their parents. "Mama!" Yoong hug his mother's legs.

Jessica smiled and carried him, "How's my little Prince?" She asked and Yoong kissed her lips.

"oo." He said and hug her neck.

"Such a cutiepie!" She giggled.

Yuri carried Krystal, "Thanks for looking after the kids." He told Kim Eomma.

"No worries, the twins are like my grandkids too." Kim Eomma said while carrying Seohyun.

"We'll go ahead now, Bye Seobaby!" Seohyun wave her hand.

"Say byebye to Seobaby!" Yuri told Krystal.

"Byebye!" Krystal said then send flying kiss.

"They are so cute!" Kim Eomma chuckled.

The Couple then bid goodbye and drive back home.

They settled in the bedroom and play since they missed the kids. 

"Kyaaahhh!" Jessica squealed as the kids ride on her back.

Yuri chuckled and take the kids off his wife's back, "You should be taking care of Mommy and not riding her back, Mommy had a hard time giving birth of you two so you should love her more." He lectured the twins.

The twins look at him with smiles, "owe!" Krystal who likes copying their parents said.

"Owe!! Owe!" Yoong clap his hands then wiggle his feet in happiness.

Jessica sit up, "Babe, the kids don't take you seriously." She chuckled.

"I know." He pouted like what Krystal always do that made the kids feel happy, "and they are so mean for laughing at Appa." He said cutely.

Jessica smiled and gave him a kiss on his pouting lips, "Don't be sad Appa, Mommy already gave you a kiss." She said then hug his arm.

"Appa needs more than just one kiss." He whispered.

"I'll give you more if you put the kids to sleep." She winked that made Yuri smile.

"Call!" He smiled widely then turned to the kids, "Twins, You need to sleep now so you two can grow up fast!" He told them.

"Ach!" Krystal grinned.

"Yes, Fast! You want that?" He asked and the kids look at him with excitement. "Now, lay down and sleep!"

"Ickey!" Krystal clap her hands.

Jessica laugh, Krystal wants to watch Mickey that means she will sleep a little late.

"Ickey!" Yoong clap his hands too.

"Alright, Appa will watch Mickey with the twins while Momma sleeps." She laid down as Yuri played Mickey.

"Sica.." Yuri called and laid beside his wife, He hug her then kiss her shoulder.

"What?" She asked then turned to him.

"I'll put the Kids to sleep, don't sleep." He said.

She smiled and caress his face, "Why?"

"My kisses.." He said.

"But the kids are still watching.."

"They will sleep soon.."

"Okay." She said and sit up, She lean her back on the headboard and watch Yuri talk to the kids.

"Soojungie, Yoongie.. If you two sleep early Appa will buy you lots of toys." He told them.

"Oich?" 

"Yes Toys.." He smiled widely.

Yoong quickly crawled to him that made Yuri smile. The little boy put his hand on his father's lips.

"Ppoppo!" He said.

Yuri kiss his palm and laid him in his arms, "Sleep now.." He said while patting his bum gently.

"Krysie, come here to Mommy." Jessica called but baby girl was so focus on her favorite show.

"It's okay, Sica.. I'll put her to sleep after Yoongie." Yuri said with a smile.

Jessica nodded and just read a book, after a while Yuri put the sleeping Yoong in the corner.

She smiled and crawled to give the little boy a goodnight kiss. "Goodnight Yoongie, I love you." She whispered.

"Appa will buy you Mickey plush!"

"No!!! Ickey oo!" Jessica heard Krystal's loud squeal.

The little girl wiggle out of Yuri's hold then cried so loud, She don't want to sleep but her father is forcing her to go to bed.

"Appa is getting mad!" Yuri said that made the little girl cry even more.

"Babe, it's okay." Jessica said.

Yuri look at her with creasing eyebrows, "But baby, it's getting late. She should be sleeping by now."

"She'll sleep if she wants to, let her." She said and pat the space next to her.

He let Krystal go and sit next to his wife as Krystal crawl to her Mother, "Appa bahh!" She told her Mother and buried her face on Jessica's chest.

The American caress her back, "Appa is not bad." She said and kissed the top of her head. "Watch Mickey now." She said.

The little girl turned to the TV and watch quietly, Yuri hug his wife sideways.

"Baby, I wanna know something." He said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"What did you and Juran talked about?" He asked.

Jessica look at him then gave him a kiss, "I asked if she's still have feelings for you and why is she keeping her tattoo."

Yuri was surprised, "Why?"

"I just need to know, You know Yul that it makes me go crazy whenever I feel that someone is into you and I don't want stress, so I just ask her. Don't worry, We didn't fight or something." She told him.

"Did she answered all your questions?"

"Yes.. She told me he's deeply in love with you." She said and look at his reaction.

Yuri suddenly panic, "Baby, I don't love her! I swear! If I only knew she still has feelings for me I will n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter