Chapter 38: Beautiful Goodbye

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update! I hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 38:

"Hana! I can't take this anymore, I want Our daughter back in our home! I think it's much better if we let the kids, Yuri loves Our Daughter and vice versa." Jacob said as he went in his Wife's office.

He got worried at His Daughter when Yuri went to their home the other night looking for Jessica. And he want to see her and make her to go back home as soon as possible. So he's there to talk to his wife to give the two kids her blessing.

Hana nodded, "I talked to Yuri and gave him a chance." She told him.

Jacob look at her with surprisingly, "Really?" He asked.

She nodded? "Yes, but he will be away from our daughter. I want him to run the Company in London." She said.

He creased his eyebrows then sit on the couch, "Honey, You know how much Jessica loves Yuri. She even left us to be with him, separating him from her would make her even more mad at us."

"I just want Our Daughter to learn to stand on her own, to never rely on somebody else." She walk to the glass panel and look at the views outside, "We gave her everything and it made her weak since she can't do things on her own, She needs someone else to give her everything.. And that is not right." She sighed, somehow she realized that spoiling Jessica is not a good thing.

Jacob stood up and walk to her, "So you're separating them.. Then what? You're gonna let your daughter go crazy looking for Yuri?" He asked, He's tired of what's happening to his Daughter.

"I want Jessica to learn to do things alone without Yuri helping her. She's still an immature girl who only think of herself, while I'm giving Yuri at least a year to prove himself, If he successfully run the business, then I will let them be together if they still want each other." She said, "This will also test their love for each other.."

Jacob shake his head, He think that it's a crazy idea, "Just give Yuri a position in the company here in Seoul if you really want to give him a chance and not just trying to separate them for good."

"I'm doing this for the two of them.. I just need to make sure Our Daughter will have a good future with the Man she chose." 

Jacob sighed, Hana is really unpredictable just like Jessica. "I just hope you're making the right thing."

"Yes.. You will thank me someday, Honey.." She look at him, "By the way, we need to go home early. Yuri and Jessica will go home."

"Tonight?" Jacob asked, excitement and shock is visible to his tone.

"Yes.. Yuri will bring her home."

"I can't wait to see my Princess!" He said, "I'll just prepare my things so we can go home and have a family dinner, call Taehee to come home too."

Hana nodded and watch her husband go out, "Don't let me down, Yuri." She mumbled and walk back to her desk. "Bring back Our Princess."

------

Yuri is now on his way to Jessica's school, He just came out from a meeting with Jiwon about the business and told her that it will be under his Parents' name.

He want his Parents to manage it so that they won't have a hard time financially.

He already visited his Parents who is currently staying in the Apartment with Boa, he didn't tell them about Hana's offer since he somehow knew that Jessica will go there and ask about him. He just said that he will be assigned somewhere for a big project.

A loud ringing from his phone broke his trance, he looked at it and found Jessica calling.

"Yes baby?" He answered.

"Seobang, Where are you?" She asked.

"On my way now.. Do you want anything?" He asked.

"I'm here at the school clinic.." She said.

"What? Why? What happened to you?" He asked worriedly.

"Nothing.." She chuckled, "I just pretended that I'm not feeling well so I could sleep." She told him.

He sighed, "Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes! Where are you now babe?" She asked.

"Almost there baby." He smiled.

"Aight! I'll go out now. I'll wait for you outside. Love you Seobang!" She said then hang up.

Yuri sighed and loook down, He don't know how will he convince her to go home.

He finally arrived and saw his girlfriend waiting for him.

"Seobang!" Jessica run to him.

He smiled seeing her wearing the dress he bought for her, He didn't appreciate it when he brought her to school since he's occupied but seeing her now wearing the dress makes him happy.

Jessica jumped and hugged him, "I missed you!" She giggled.

Yuri hugged her tight, "I wish you will hug me tight like this when I got back home.." He thought. 

"Let's go home!" She excitedly said.

Yuri nodded and called for a cab, they arrived home at late afternoon, Jessica is showering while Her boyfriend is preparing her bags in the room.

He has a couple of days to be with Jessica before he go to London alone.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Jessica asked when she went out of the bathroom.

"Uh.. I'm preparing your bags.."

"For what? Are we moving again?" She asked.

Yuri look at her then smiled, He motioned her to come closer that she immediately did.

He hold her hips while looking up at her since he is sitting on the bed.

Jessica caress his head, "What is it, Seobang?" She asked.

He his lips then take a deep breath, "Your Mom.. She talked to me." He said.

Jessica creased her eyebrows after hearing the word 'Mom'. "What about her? Did she asked someone to hurt you? Did she threatened you? Tell me so I can talk to her." She told him.

He shake his head then smiled at her, "She actually invited us for a.. Hm. Family dinner?" He said unsurely.

"Family Dinner? Are you sure?" She asked surprisingly.

Yuri nodded, "She want you to go home and talk about us.."

"Then why are you bringing my bags?" She asked, "We're not yet sure if the talk will go the way we want so.. I don't think we should bring my bags."

He sighed then pulled her to sit on his lap then caress her face, "I got a feeling that everything will go well, You can go back to your parents."

"I don't think it's a good idea." She said.

"It is baby.. You can now go back home and We can date freely!" He told her.

She hug him by the neck, "But I wanna stay with you!" She pouted.

"I thought you want your old life back?" He asked while caressing her waist to convince her.

"I do, but I want you in it." She kept pouting.

He kissed her pouting lips, "Can you talk to your family and go home for me?" He said with puppy eyes.

"Yuri.. Don't look at me that way.." She look away. "If I go back, I want you to be with me.. I don't trust my mom right now."

"I'll come with you, baby.. Don't worry."

"You won't leave me?" She asked for assurance.

"Tonight, I won't leave you." He smiled.

She smiled, "Not only tonight! Of course forever, You will never leave me right?" She asked.

"Just keep me in your heart, Sica.. My heart is always with you so never think that I will leave you." He hugged her tight, right now he wants to cherish all the moments he can have with Jessica because he don't know what will happen in the future. "Even if I'm away, Remember that I love you so much." He kissed her cheek.

"My Seobang is so sweet.." She giggled.

"So, let's go now?" He asked.

Jessica lifted his pinky finger, "Promise me We will stay together forever."

He chuckled and intertwined their pinkies together, "I promise you that wherever I go, I will always come back home to you." He said then smiled at her.

"Okay! Seal it with a kiss!" She pouted her lips and he kissed her. "I love you!" She pinch his cheeks.

"I love you too. Let's go now." He said then picked up her bags with one hand then hold his girlfriend's hand with the other.

------

"Princess!!" Everyone happily called Jessica upon seeing her going inside the house.

Jessica tightened the hold on her boyfriend's hand. "It's okay, Baby.." Yuri peck her forehead. "Good Evening!" He greeted then put Jessica's bags down.

Haein and Yunho pat his shoulder then gave their sister a hug.

"We missed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter