Chapter 26: A Year with You

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

Here's an update!! I hope you'll enjoy this!!!

This chapter is requested by: yulkwonjessjung hope you like it!

Chapter 26:

"I said no." Jessica shouted while going upstairs.

"Come on Princess! This is just a once in a lifetime experience!" Rain told his sister.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I don't like those cameras flashing in front of me, I don't like people writing things about me and lastly, I don't like those people's attention on me!" She told them then went inside her room.

"She's over reacting.." Yunho commented that earned a nod from the whole family.

Jessica got an invitation to be one of the models of the upcoming launch of the famous fashion designer's new collection. The fashion brand particularly invited the heiress of the top companies in South Korea to be their models for the celebration of their anniversary as well.

Her parents already agreed since they thought it would be a very good experience for the young girl but Jessica flatly disagreed.

"She wants to be a fashion designer but she's too afraid of attention." Haein mumbled.

"Chaeyeon wanna do it!" The little girl raised her hand that made the elders laugh.

"Chaeyeonie is such a pretty girl, but you are too young for that, Sweetheart." Hana smiled at her granddaughter.

"If you grow a little older just like Aunt Jessi, You can be a model too." Jacob pat the little kid's hair.

Chaeyeon look at her mother who gave her a kiss, "Focus on your school first." Taehee told her.

Meanwhile, Jessica is inside her room and talking to her boyfriend over the phone. Yuri went back to their hometown on his two day break and now his girlfriend misses him so much.

"Why don't you try it Sica?" Yuri asked on the other line.

She pouted, "No.. I don't like it.." She said stubbornly. "What if they make me wear two piece? And I will need to do modeling in front of many people. Is it okay with you?" She asked with a pout.

"Of course not.. but I don't think your parents will let you wear those."

"I know.. but I just don't like the idea of standing in front of other people as if they are checking me out." She laid down on the bed. "And the next thing I know they already have write ups about me.."

Yuri sighed, He knew he can't change her mind since Jessica never liked attention from unknown people.

"Alright, baby." He said.

She giggled, at least she has her boyfriend who will never force her to do things she don't like.

She then remembered their first anniversary, they haven't talked about how they will celebrate it together without anyone knowing.

"Babe, What do you wanna do on our anniversary?" She asked.

"Hmm. Actually, I don't know baby.. I just want to be with you." He said then sighed, "Sica, I still don't have an anniversary gift for you. Do you want to get anything? I'll give it to you."

She smiled, she too is still thinking of her anniversary present for him.

"What do you usually give your past girlfriends on your anniversary?" She asked knowing that Yuri already had five past relationships.

"Honestly, This will be the first time that I will celebrate an anniversary with my girlfriend, Sica." He admitted that surprised her. "We only lasted for a few months, baby." He told her.

Jessica felt happy again, "You mean, among all your girlfriends, I am yo-"

"You are for keeps, Sica.." He said, "I want to be with you for a long time, baby, if possible in my whole lifetime."

Jessica wanted to squeal in happiness but she held it in, "Me too, Yuri-ah!" She said and the both of them went silent, She smiled and close her eyes. "I miss you so much, Babe.."

"I miss you too." He said, "Sica, are you wearing the bracelet and necklace that I gave you?" He asked.

Jessica look at her wrist, "the bracelet, Yes. But I didn't wear the necklace, Babe." She said, "They will see it.." She told him.

"I see.." He said, "Alright baby, My Eomma is calling for me. I have to go now."

"Okay.."

"See you in a couple of days. I love you."

"Yeah, I love you too." She said then hang up.

------

"Miss Jessica, your Mother wants to talk to you in the study." One of the helpers told Jessica who is inside Chaeyeon's room playing with her Niece.

"Oh, Why?" She asked.

"I don't know, Miss." The Helper said.

Jessica stood up and went to the study room.

"Yes Mommy?" She quickly asked upon opening the door and got shy seeing another faces. "I'm sorry." She bowed.

Her Mother shake her head then motioned her to come closer, "This is Mg Daughter, Jessica Jung."

The Two visitors stood up and shake her hand, "Hello, I'm Jessica Jung." She introduced herself.

"Honey, They are My friends, Monique and Victor, they are fashion designers who are renowned masters of haute couture. They are the people who invited you for their anniversary." Hana told her.

"We heard from your mother that you are into fashion designing? We can make a great team, Jessica." Monique told her.

Jessica smiled, Yes, She likes fashion design but she don't like modeling.

"Anyway, We are here to show you the sketches and you can choose what you want to wear." Monique continued.

"I think everything suits you." Victor smiled then get a sketchbook and showed her the designs.

Jessica look at it, "Everything is really gorgeous, but I'm sorry I can't go to your event." She said.

Hana creased her eyebrows, "Why Honey?" She asked.

"I'm not comfortable with people watching me.. I'm sorry." She said then bowed and excused herself.

Hana shake her head then look at her friends, "I'll convince her." She said.

"Yes please, She is the perfect model for this event." Monique said.

Hana stood up and called for her Daughter once again, "Mom, I told you I don't like it." Jessica said.

"Just try it once.." She said.

Jessica sighed then went back to the Study, "I can help you with the dresses but I can't model them."

"Hmm. What about the pictorial? We are going to release magazines for the anniversary, can you be our cover girl for that?" 

"I'm really sorry." She declined the offer then walked out of the room.

The two designers sighed, Jessica is hard to please.

Hana then walk in front of the designers, "We still have a few week right? I will convince her to be the cover of that magazine." She smiled.

"Can you really do that?"

"Of course!"

"Alright, We'll wait for your call."

-----

Yuri just arrived to the Mansion, He greeted the helpers then walk to his room, He was about to go inside when the whole Jung family went out of the Study room.

"No, No.. No!!" Jessica said then rolled her eyes.

Yuri bowed to them, "Good evening.." He greeted.

"Hi Yul!" Yunho wave at him then look at his sister.

"You will make Mommy and Daddy Happy if you do it, Jess." He told his sister.

Jessica walk to her room then look at her brothers, "I don't wanna hear you talking about it again." She told them then glance at Yuri.

"Just try it once!" Yunho said.

"Why don't you do it?" She asked then went inside her room.

Rain and Yunho scratched their heads as Haein crossed his arms, "We can't do anything if she don't want to." The youngest of the three brothers said then went to his room.

Rain sighed, "You heard her, She don't wanna hear it again. So shut your mouth." He told Yunho.

"But Mom badly want to see her with that beautiful dress!" Yunho said. "If I'm only a girl a will do it. I think I'll be as beautiful as Jessica if I become a girl." He said that made Rain laugh.

"You, a girl? You'll look ridiculous Bro.." Rain shake his head.

Yunho smack his arm playfully, "You too Hyung." He said.

"I know, that's why I never wished to be a girl." The two brothers then went downstairs.

Yuri creased his eyebrows, "What are those three talking about?" He asked getting curious.

He went inside his room then call his girlfriend's phone number, "Baby, are you still on your tantrums?" Yuri quickly asked when Jessica answered.

"Yah!" Jessica shouted that made him laugh.

"Just kidding baby.. Can you sneak into my room?" He asked.

"Sure!" Jessica said then hang up.

Yuri didn't wait for too long since His girlfriend just went in like a careless Princess.

"Hi babe!" She greeted then went to hug him, "I did all my best to stop myself from hugging you in front of my Oppas, Gosh it was so hard!" She said.

Yuri chuckled then peck her forehead, "Good job." He said then pulled her to the bed and sit side by side, "What are you and your Oppas fighting about?" He asked.

"Remember what I told you two days ago?" She asked and he nodded. "I rejected their offer, but then they asked Mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter