Chapter 55: Grown-ups

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry about earlier, I always press the wrong buttons..

Anyway here's a very short update!

Chapter 55:

Yuri kept looking at his wrist watch, he kept thinking about Jessica.

"Cheers to Yuri for being the real man!"

Instead of feeling happy with the compliment, Yuri felt even more uneasy. 

He sighed then stood up, "I need to go." He said.

"Yul, I'm sleepy!" Hyomin pulled his arm. "Bring me home." She said.

Yuri look at her, "Ask them to bring you home, I need to go." He said and bid goodbye to his high school friends, He walk to the Parking and ride his car.

"Where is she?" He thought and called her.

After a few rings, Someone answered. "Baby." He called.

"Hello?" He creased his eyebrows upon hearing the unfamiliar voice.

"Who is this? Where is Sica?"

"I'm the owner of the small pojangmacha near the Hotel. The girl is here and sleeping."

"I'll pick her up." He said then drive the car to find the small stall, He saw a tent store just nearby.

He quickly park the car and hop off, He went inside and asked the Halmeoni who is cleaning the table.

"Excuse me.. Is My Girlfriend here?" He asked and tried to call Jessica's phone again. He heard Jessica's ringtone on the counter. "Halmeoni! That my girlfriend's phone!"

"Oh, you are the drunk girl's boyfriend.. Aigoo, Why do you let your girlfriend drink alone?" The older woman asked then walk him to the counter. "Here she is."

Yuri saw his fiancée sleeping soundly in the single couch, He sighed and hold Jessica's phone the old woman is giving him.

"Thank you for letting her sleep here." He bowed.

"It's okay, just don't let her do it alone again. It's dangerous." She told him.

"Ne Halmeoni!" He said and carried his girlfriend bridal style.

Yuri walked to his parked car with Jessica, He slowly opened the door and made her sit on the passenger's seat. He then went on the other side and drive home.

Yuri then put his girlfriend on the bed upon they arrived home, He was about to take her dress off her when Jessica stirred in her sleep.

"Hmm." She slowly opened her eyes and blink them couple of times. She look around and found her boyfriend. "Yul? What are you doing here?" She asked and sit up, She felt dizzy and shake her head.

"Are you okay?" Yuri asked and helped her massage her head but Jessica shoo his hands away. "Why did you made yourself drunk, Baby? You are alone, what if someone saw you and drag you somewhere?"

She glared at him, "Why don't you asked yourself?" She asked angrily then smirked, "Oh I forgot, You wanna play with Hyomin and your friends.. Go back to them now, I'm fine here." She said.

"Sica, I was just pressured. I'm sorry." He said. "My friends kept teasing me and it's embarrassing for me."

"You're embarrassed of me?" She asked.

He shake his head immediately, "No.. It's just, they thought I always follow whatever you tell me.." He said then look at her. "I'm sorry."

"Did you enjoy?" She asked.

"What?"

"If you enjoyed being with them then don't say sorry." She laid on the bed again and covered herself with blanket.

The tanned guy sighed, "Sica, please change you clothes. It will be uncomfortable for you."

Jessica didn't answer, so Yuri just laid next to her and sleep.

-------

The next morning, Yuri woke up with a headache but he still get up to make something to coax his girlfriend.

"Good Morning Son!" Kwon Eomma greeted him.

"Good Morning Eomma." He said while he's busy cooking breakfast.

"Are you two going home today?"

"Tomorrow Morning Eomma.." He answered.

After a few minutes he finally finished cooking, He prepared the dining table then walk to his room.

"Baby.." He called while crawling on the bed. "Good Morning." He greeted and kissed her cheek.

Jessica woke up and felt her boyfriend's body on top of her, She smiled and hug his neck.

"Baby, let's have breakfast now." Yuri said.

Her smile faded as she remembered that she's supposed to be mad at him. So she pushed him and sit up.

"I'll go out soon." She said then walk to the bathroom to shower.

Yuri walk back to the dining and think of something that will coax Jessica.

After a while, Jessica went out looking fresh. She greeted the Kwon Couple and they started to eat.

"After this, what do you wanna do?" Yuri asked his fiancée while serving her some food.

"I'll think about it." She answered without looking at him.

The Older Couple noticed the unusual cold aura from the other Couple.

"Are you two fighting?" Kwon Eomma asked.

Jessica look at her, the Older Couple has been her confidant when it comes to her frustrations with Yuri.

"Eomma.. Yuri let me go home alone last night.." She told her.

"What?" Kwon Appa asked then look at Yuri who is hanging his head low.

She nodded with a pout, "He let me go home because he wanted to be with his friends and ex-girlfriend."

Kwon Eomma creased her eyebrows, "But I thought you two went home together last night?"

"I don't know what happened, but I went to a small pojangmacha and drink alone, then the old lady let me sleep there." She added.

"I picked her up, I called her phone and the halmeoni answered, I brought her home after." Yuri said.

Kwon Eomma hit his arm as Kwon Appa shake his head.

"How could you do that to your fiancée?" Kwon Eomma asked angrily, "You chose your friends and ex-girlfriend than her?! I'm so disappointed with you!" She shouted.

"That's very unmanly, Son." Kwon Appa said.

Jessica wanted to merong her fiancé for getting a good scolding from his parents but that's very childish.

"I know Appa.. that's why I immediately went out to look for her." Yuri said.

Jessica then settled on the couch and watch TV after their breakfast, Yuri sit next to her after washing the dishes.

"Sica.." He hugged her sideways. "I love you." He whispered then kissed her shoulder. "I'm sorry.."

She sighed, "I understand that you missed your friends, Yul.. but I can't stop myself f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter