Chapter 19: I Love You

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

This is another update!! I hope you guys will like this!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 19:

"Sica, You'll be late!" Yuri told his girlfriend, "Come on."

"I don't care and I hate you!" Jessica shouted in the car.

They are in front of Jessica's school but the American girl is not in the mood to go to school today.

They had misunderstanding a couple of days ago because Jessica saw him happily talking to the girl Yunho paired him with, her suspicions went up since him and her three brothers always hang out to the bar plus the three guys teased Yuri with the girl in front of Jessica and it started their fight this morning.

"Sica, Ella is nothing to me! I swear!" Yuri told him but Jessica don't believe him.

"Why do you still go out with my brothers and see that girl?" She asked with crossed arms.

"I'm just being nice to your brothers, Sica! And besides this is my way to stop them from suspecting us!" He explained. "Come on Sica.. don't be mad and go to school now." He tried to hold her but She retracted.

"Don't pick me up later, I don't wanna see you." She said then hop off the car and went inside the school.

"Aish!" Yuri irritatedly said while watching his girlfriend.
------

"Ella.. Ella.. I hate this girl.." Jessica kept mumbling while writing on her notes and didn't bother to listen to her professor.

"Ms. Jung.. Ms. Jung!!" Jessica was startled when a loud banging was heard.

She look down and saw a thick book on the floor, "I was calling you Miss Jung." Ms. Song told her then take her notes. "Ella.. Ella.. I hate this girl.." She read the American girl's notes. "This is not part of our lesson Miss Jung.."

Jessica rolled her eyes and harshly pulled her notes back, "I'm trying to compose a song.." She lied.

Ms. Song laugh mockingly then crossed her arms, "This is not your music class Miss Jung.." She said. "Why don't you enroll to music course instead?"

Jessica is getting irritated, She stood up and take her bag, "This subject is so boring, I gotta go." She said and was about to wal away when Ms. Song stopped her.

"Everyone knew your mother was one of the best School Directors and your family is the biggest shareholder in this school, but that doesn't give you any reasons to be disrespectful towards your professors, Ms. Jung." She told the American girl.

Jessica raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms, She look at the professor then smirked. "And It's not my fault if you are not a very good professor, Ms. Song.. Look at your students' facial expressions whenever you talk in front and don't just settle by just talking endlessly. We are so bored with you!" She fired back. "I'm gonna tell the director to replace you with a much better teacher, a cool one." She said then look at her sharply.

Ms. Song got mad, She felt embarrassed in front of her students and it's all because of the brat girl. She gritted her teeth in anger then pointed at the door, "Go out and walk to the office! I will report you to the Director for disrespecting me!" She shouted.

Jessica was about to talk back but then she saw her boyfriend standing outside the room with his arms crossed while looking at her. Yuri shake his head in disappointment that made her pout.

"I said go out now!" Ms. Song shouted.

"I-I'm sorry." She apologized.

"Wh-What?" Ms. Song asked, She heard it but she just can't believe the Bratty young girl said sorry to her.

"I said I'm sorry Ms. Song.." She said, "I'm not gonna do it again."

The professor sighed, She's speechless with her sincere apology for the first time. "Alright, just make sure to listen to me, Understand?"

"Yes Miss Song." She said then sat down again.

Ms. Song continued her lesson and kept looking at the American girl.

Jessica tried hard to listen since her boyfriend is looking after her.

------

Yuri is waiting for Jessica, He just went out of the school and now inside the car.

He sighed, Jessica still can't control herself, he was so disappointed with her after hearing her speak that way to her professor.

After a few minutes, He saw her walking towards the car with a nervous face.

Jessica hop in and quickly look at him, "Yul, I' sorry for being rude to Ms. Song." She said with a pout.

"Put your seatbelt on." He said without looking at her, He needs to let her know that he's upset with her actions.

Jessica did as she was told and Yuri drive the car. She look at him and think of the ways for him to talk to her again.

She move closer to him and hug his arm, "Yul, don't be mad." She pouted as she totally forgot that she was mad at him awhile ago.

"Sica, I always tell you to be patient! Why did you say those things to her?" He asked.

"I was just mad, You know.. We fought plus she said things to me too." She explained cutely.

He sighed, He can't just give in to her but he knew he can't resist her, "I'm so disappointed in you.." He said that made her pout even more.

Jessica hugged his arm more tightly, "That's why I'm saying sorry! I already said sorry to her and we're fine now!!"

Yuri look at her, "You are lucky you have a very kind professor." He said then stop the car on the side and face her, "Just don't do that again to anyone, Sica!" He hold her hand, "I just don't wanna hear people talking bad things about you, it hurts me too Sica."  

She smiled, She knew she's forgiven now. "I know babe.. But I'm even more lucky because you are my boyfriend.." She pouted for a kiss.

Yuri leaned down and kissed her, "Let's go home now." He said then drive the car once again.

Jessica was happy again, "Let's have a date Yul in my favorite place!" She said while wiggling her eyebrows. Yuri smiled and nodded in agreement.

They arrived in the Kwon Apartment Unit, Jessica quickly went inside Yuri's room while Yuri prepared a snack for them.

She went out wearing his shirt and walk to her boyfriend, "How's my Boyfriend?" She asked while back hugging him.

"I'm cooking ramen for us baby." He said then look at her. "You're wearing my favorite mickey shirt again." He chuckled then look down seeing her milky thighs. "You don't have shorts?" He asked.

Jessica smiled and pulled the shirt up that made him close his eyes. "Babe, I'm wearing a shorts that I left last week."

He sighed then opened his eyes, "Good thing that I washed it." He said then peck her head. "Go to the living room and wait for me." He said.

Jessica shake her head and jumped on his back, "Piggyback ride babe!" She told him.

Yuri hold the back of knees and continued cooking, "Yul.." She called and he hummed in return, "Who's more beautiful? Me or Ella?" She asked.

He sighed, they will talk about it again. "You ard way more beautiful than her, Sica.." He told her.

"But Oppas said that you told her she's beautiful.."

"She is beautiful, Sica.. But you are the most beautiful!" He said then put her down. "I'll just prepare this."

She walk to the living room and sit on the floor with Yuri following her holding the pot of ramen and small bowls for them.

"Let's eat!" He said then hand her the chopsticks.

"I want fish cakes.." She said.

"Okay." He said and stood up to get some.

Jessica turned the TV on while waiting for Yuri, She then heard Yuri's phone rings.

"Babe, Your phone is ringing!" She sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter