Chapter 59: Fruit of Love

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Here's an update!! I hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 59:

Hana is sitting on her swivel chair in the office. She just finished talking to her sister named Haru who is in San Francisco, taking care of their sick mother. Haru told her that she wanted to be with her family this time so she's asking Hana to go back to San Francisco.

She sighed, She don't know how she will tell her family especially her Husband about it.

A knock on the door broke her trance, Jacob went in with a smile.

"Honey." He called.

Hana stood up and walk to him, She smiled and gave him a tight hug. "I missed you." She said.

Jacob smile, it's been awhile since Hana acted this way and he can say that he missed this side of his wife.

"Do you want to go out of town? Just the two of us." He asked.

She nodded, "I want to but we can't." She said.

"Of course we can do that!" He said and walk them to the couch. Hana sighed, Jacob look at his wife. He knew something's bothering her, "What is it?" He asked.

"Haru called.." She said.

"Why? Did something happened to Mom?" He asked worriedly, She shake her head.

"Haru wants me to go back home and take care of Mom.." She told him.

It's time for Jacob to sigh, he understands that his wife has her responsibilities as a daughter but it makes him sad.

"Hon."

He smiled, "It's okay, You can go back home and take good care of your Mom." He kissed the side of her head.

Hana hug him, Jacob has always been understanding and patient when it comes to her and her family. She never heard him complain about their situation and instead he would also visit and help her in taking care of her sick mother and with that, She's really grateful to him.

"Thank you, Hon." She said.

"I'll just visit you and Mom.." He said then sighed. "When are you leaving?" He asked.

"Maybe next week." She said.

He nodded, "Okay, But.. Can I take My wife out on a date now?" He asked and she nodded.

"Let's go!" She smiled.

The Married Couple then went to a restaurant and ordered their afternoon snack, they talked about the Past and their family.

"Do you still remember when you proposed to me in the Airport?" She asked then chuckled.

Jacob shake his head, it was the time when Hana's family moved to California. He thought that She will go with them so he made an unplanned proposal for assurance.

"If I just knew you will stay I wouldn't proposed to you that time.." He said.

"You mean you don't really want to propose to me?" Hana asked.

He shake his head, "that's not what I mean, Honey. I have plans, I already talked to your Parents but not in that place.." He sighed, "I don't even have the engagement ring with me since I was in a hurry to stop you." He smiled as he remember the exact scenes.

Hana chuckled, "Why did you think that I will go with them?" She asked.

"We had a fight, and we didn't talked for a week. Your brother told me about the flight and I got scared.. I thought you'll leave me for good." He said then drink some wine, "All I think was to say sorry and propose to you." He smiled then hold her hand, "I never see myself having a family with someone else.. That's why I quickly agree to move to California when your father asked me to." 

Hana smiled and caress his face, Jacob always make her feel loved. He always do everything for her and her family.

"I just realized something.." She said, "You and Yuri have something in common. Both of you are selfless."

Jacob nodded, "He did everything for Our Princess.. That kid sacrificed a lot to get our approval." He said then look at the table next to them, there's a couple with their kids. He smiled, "Look at them, they look like us when the children were still young.." 

Hana look at the other table, "The little girl is like Jessica, She always cling to her Daddy." She smiled.

"Our kids are not kids anymore.." He said. "I can still remember when Jessica would always call me whenever her Oppas , but now she has Yuri to protect her. She don't need me anymore."

"Our Princess will get married soon.. I feel so old." Hana smiled. "Remember when she was young, She always act cute whenever She want something.."

Jacob nodded, "Time flies so fast..when  Jihoon and Yunho were still young they always follow me wherever I go, and Haein always call for his Mommy.." He said.

Hana nodded, "And when Jessica came, everything has change.. Everyone's eyes are on her, Her brothers don't wanna go out of the house just to be with her."

"Yes, even your brother Hanbin who's not fond of kids loves Our Princess like his own child and it made his own Son jealous." He laugh.

Hana sighed as she remembered about her father, "Dad would've loved her more than anything.. He badly want to have a granddaughter, I'm just sad that he wasn't able to see Jessica, his only granddaughter."

Jacob nodded, Hana's father, Mr. Soohyun Lee passed away a few months after they found out that Hana is pregnant with a baby girl. He was so excited to see his granddaughter but a tragic thing happened and didn't gave him chance to meet Jessica, they can still remember one of his last words and it was 'My Sooyeon' and that's why they named her Jessica Jung Sooyeon.

Jacob look at his wife and gave squeeze her hand, He knew how sensitive she is when it comes to her father so he already sensed that she'll be emotional.

"Dad is happy wherever he is right now, He's proud of you and your siblings and I know he's watching over his grandchildren especially Our Princess."

She nodded then smiled, it's so painful for her to recall her father's death.

Jacob called for the waiter and paid their bill, Hana needs to go home and rest.

He hold his wife's hand and drive them home, while on their way. Hana's phone suddenly rings. She look at it and found Rain calling.

"Yes Son?" She answered.

"Mom! Can you go to the hospital?" He said in a hurry.

"Why? What happened?" She asked worriedly.

"Taehee was rushed to the hospital, I think she'll give birth anytime soon." He said, "I'll go back right after the fansign, I'll be done in a few minutes. Eomma is there with her. Please Mom." He nervously said.

"Okay, We'll be there. Don't worry too much, Son. Everything will be alright." She told him.

"Thanks Mom, tell her I'll be home soon.. I have to go now, Mom. I love you." Rain said then hang up.

Hana look at her husband, "Honey, To the hospital now. Taehee's giving birth." She told him.

Jacob nodded and drive to the hospital, "Is she alright?" He asked.

"I don't know, Jihoon called me. He's not with her." She said.

Rain is currently in Japan for a series of fanmeeting and today is the last day.

"I told him to not accept offers outside Korea now.. Taehee needs him." He said then shake his head.

"It's alright, Honey.. Everything will be alright."

They arrived to the hospital, Tiffany and Taeyeon are outside the delivery room.

"How is she?" Jacob quickly asked, He's really worried for his Daughter in law.

Taeyeon who's obviously nervous smiled at him, "She's with Eomma.." He said.

Hana sit next to Tiffany, "What about Chaeyeon?"

"Jessi will pick her up from school.." The American girl said.

After a few hours, The doctor went out of delivery room and congratulated them for a healthy baby girl. Taehee was transferred to the private room.

Rain arrived and quickly attended his wife's needs, Jessica and Chaeyeon then arrived.

"Eomma, Is Little Chaeyeonie here?" The little girl who is on the bed with her mother asked.

Taehee kissed her head, "Yes Pretty." She said.

The nurses came with their baby girl, Rain hold their baby and felt happy. "She's so pretty." He said then gave gave her to his wife to feed her.

Their families were so happy to see their new addition, "I bet she'll be as pretty as Chaeyeonie." Tiffany told her fiancé.

"Of course." Taeyeon giggled.

He take his phone and record a video when Taehee let Chaeyeon hold the baby.

Chaeyeon suddenly cried when she saw her baby sister smiled.

"Why are you crying?" Hana asked.

"She's so pretty.. And she smiled at me, Little Chaeyeonie likes Unnie." She cried in happiness.

Everyone laugh at Chaeyeon's cuteness, It's obvious that she's happy to have he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter