Chapter 91: All of a Sudden

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

How are you guys? Here's a new chapter. Please do enjoy this update!!

Chapter 91:

"Why can't you answer?!" Jessica's angry voice boomed around the Jung Mansion.

Her Family who are in the living room was startled at her. They all look at her walk downstairs with her phone on her ear.

"What's wrong with her?" Haein asked.

"I don't know, maybe she's trying to call Yuri." Yejin said.

"I'm gonna fly to Paris and kick you and your woman!" She shouted.

"What's wrong Sweetheart?" Hana asked.

Jessica rolled her eyes and put her phone to her pocket, "Yuri is not answering my calls." She's been trying to call Yuri for about an hour now but her husband is not picking up.

Jacob shake his head, "It's afternoon in Paris, Honey. He's probably working right now."

"No.. I think He's hanging out with his woman!" She said and sit on the couch just beside Yejin.

"Yuri has a woman?" Taehee asked.

She sighed, "I-I think.. I mean His Ex-Girlfriend is in Paris right now, and It happens that she's in the same hotel where Yuri stays.."

"What? How did you know?" Rain asked.

Her eyebrows furrowed, "I checked Yuri's SNS account and there I saw Juran's latest post about Paris and saw the hotel she checked in and found out that they are in the same Hotel!" She told them.

"Juran? You mean Kim Juran?" Yejin asked and she nodded. "They are in the past now, Jess. Don't worry too much!"

"No Unnie! I can't just sit back and relax when I know that there are chances of the two of them meeting each other and worse going out together!" She's really fuming, "And the fact that he's not answering my calls makes me even more suspicious."

"Honey, calm down! Yuri is working right now, just call him later." Hana said.

Jessica tried to calm herself down, "I need to see the kids." She excused herself and walk to the playroom where the kids are, Her babies can make her calm so she has to see them.

"Kyaahh Mama!" Yoong quickly squealed upon she opened the door.

She smiled and kneeled down, "Can Mommy get hugs and kisses?" She asked.

The twins quickly run to her and gave her a tight hug, "Mama oo." Krystal said and kissed her.

"oo too." Yoong did the same thing.

She smiled, "You two are my angels, I love you two so much." She told them.

The twins giggled then went back on playing with Eunji. Jessica watch the kids play and felt happy.

"You two will love Mommy forever?"

"Evoh!" Krystal said without looking at her.

"Mommy will love you forever too, I'll be your great love!"

After a while, Haein called her for Dinner. She went out with the three kids and walk to the dining.

"Jess, don't over think. Yuri will never do anything to hurt you." Taehee told her when she saw the younger girl space out once again.

"I'm really hoping that he's not doing anything to ruin our family, because I swear Unnie, Once I found out he's cheating I will file a divorce and I will leave him for good." 

Hana heard it and she stopped eating, "Jessica! Don't say that!" She told her Daughter, "Give your trust in your husband, Yuri has proven a lot. So just trust him." She said.

"I'm sorry." She said and just quietly eat.

-------

"Sica, I'm really tired. So please don't start a fight." Yuri told his wife on the other line, He just went back to his suite from work and he's totally drained but His wife is trying to pick a fight.

Jessica is mad because he wasn't able to answer her calls, He apologized to her and told her that he left his phone in his suite but Jessica is not buying it.

"Now you don't want to talk to me! Tell me Yuri, Are you keeping something from me?" Jessica shouted.

Yuri wanted throw his phone in annoyance, Jessica is being paranoid again.

"Yah! Kwon Yuri!" She shouted again.

He closed his eyes and let himself fall on the bed, He hasn't changed his clothes since he quickly called his wife right after he arrived.

He sighed, "Baby, Don't shout. We can talk more calmly." He told her.

"No! Just tell me the truth! Why are you ignoring my calls? Did You have a romantic date with Juran? Are you with her right now?" She asked.

He creased his eyebrows, "Juran? Why are you dragging her name out of the blue, Sica?" He asked.

Jessica let out a mocking laugh, "Don't think that I'm stupid, Kwon Yuri! You know that she is in Paris and She's staying in the hotel where you are right now!" She shouted then sighed, "You planned this, didn't you? You two planned to meet in Paris, and the reason why you want to stay for another week is to be with her! You wanna be with her? Tell me now so I can file a divorce!"

Her words angered Yuri, He sit up and clutch on his phone tightly. "Divorce? What are you talking about? Why would you file a divorce when I'm not doing anything wrong!" He shouted back, He's getting really mad at the thought of the divorce.

"You're shouting at me." She said that made him sigh.

"I'm sorry.." He said and close his eyes again to calm himself down, "Sica, Let me rest and you should rest too. We will talk later, I promise I will call you." He said.

He then heard a sob and he knew Jessica is crying, "You don't want to talk to me anymore, maybe Juran is keeping you warm in your bed."

"What the hell, Sica?! How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not doing anything! I don't even know that she's in Paris and coincidentally staying in this hotel! If you didn't tell me I will never know, I swear!" He's really getting frustrated at his wife.

"Coincidentally? Are you sure? Because by the way you reacted I think you're not surprised."

"!" He hissed and scratch his head, He don't know what to tell her to believe him, "What do you expect me to say?" He asked then take a deep breath, He needs a lot of patience for his wife.

"Just tell me the truth, If you want her then tell me right now!"

He sighed, "We can't talk this way, Sica. I'm tired and you too. Let's talk tomorrow."

"No.. I want to talk about divorce."

He bite his lips in frustration then sighed, "Sica, Let me rest. I promise I will call you and We will talk about it, I really need to rest."

"Rest? Is Juran asking you to stop talking to me so you two can have ?!" Jessica shouted once again.

"Sica, don't shout. I know you're with the kids, don't scare them with your loud voice!"

"I hate you! I'm gonna talk to a Lawyer and file a divorce.."

"In what grounds huh? I didn't do anything to you, Sica!"

"Adultery!"

He sighed, "I'm being faithful to you, Sica! I'm just working here." He told her then laid down again, He's really tired ad he couldn't think properly, "Baby, I love you very much.. Please don't file a divorce, I want our kids to grow up with a complete family."

He heard her cry again, "Move to a different hotel.. I will be paranoid if I know you two are staying in one hotel."

"I'm not interested with her, Baby. You don't have to worry."

"No! I want you to move."

"Okay.." He sighed for the nth time, "I will look for a hotel near the shop." He said, He'll just do anything his wife wants for her peace of mind.

"Okay.."

"Are we fine now?" He asked.

"I will be fine once I'm sure that you and Juran are not in the same hotel anymore."

"Okay, You rest now.. I will call later." He said in relief, He's happy that he can finally rest. "Tell the kids I love them."

"I will.. I love you, Yul.. Bye!"

"I love you too, Sica." He said and Jessica hang up. He put his phone down and spread his arms, "I hope Sica could trust me." He mumbled and close his eyes. He needs to sleep since they will have a very important meeting tomorrow.

-------

Yuri went out of his suite to go to his workplace, He ride a lift and just quietly composed a message for his wife.

The lift's door opened he move to the back as People went in. "I'll just call her." He thought and call his wife.

"Hello?" Jessica answered.

"Baby.. How's your day?" He asked with a smile.

The lift's door opened and two people went in, "I'm at work, You?"

"Yul?"

He felt his body stiffened as he heard a familiar voice, He slowly look at the person and felt nervous to see Juran.

"Babe.." Jessica called.

Yuri put a finger on his lips signaling Juran to keep quiet, He's afraid that Jessica hear the other girl and suspect that he's doing something behind her back, "Baby, I'm riding a lift.." He whispered.

"Oh.."

Ting~

The door opened, everyone went out including Yuri. Juran waved goodbye at him and he smiled in return.

He sighed in relief, "Baby, I'm on my way to work now."

"Want to talk to the kids?" She asked.

"I'll talk to them later, let's talk more." He said.

"Okay.. When are you moving?" She asked.

"I'll find a good place later, Baby.." He said and contemplated if he should tell her about Juran.

"Show me your new place soon."

"Yes, Baby.. Uhm.. Sica, I.. I just saw Juran when I was riding a lift." He said in all honesty.

"What?!"

"But I didn't talk to her, Baby. I promise."

"Move out quickly." She said.

"I will." He said.

"Alright, I have to go now.. I love you, Bye!" She said then hang up.

Yuri sighed, "I need to find a new place quick."

--------

"Jess, I think you're being so harsh on Yuri again." Tiffany told her best friend.

"No, I'm just protecting him from getting seduced by Juran." Se said while looking at her designs.

"You know what? I think It's up to Yuri if he'll let himself get seduced by his ex-girlfriend.."

"You don't understand because we're not in the same position, Tiff." Jessica shake her head.

"You're so damn lucky with Yuri, How can He just follow all your orders without complaining? I can't do that to My Taetae. Yuri is so selfless when it comes to you."

"So you're telling me I'm selfish?" She asked then look at her, "If I'm selfish, I will never allow him to work overseas.."

"Well, Yuri needs to do something for himself too." Tiffany shrug, She's been noticing how controlling Jessica is to her childhood friend and she's just so amazed at how Yuri handles Jessica's brattiness.

"Keep your mouth shut, I'm not asking for your advice." The Blonde girl said and just focus on her work.

Tiffany shake her head, "I don't want to get stressed by this witch, My baby don't deserve it." She said and just keep quiet.

Krystal then walk to her Mother, "Mama, Appa!" She said.

"Appa is in Paris."

"Wish!" She said and tried to climb up to her lap, "Mama up!"

"Mommy is working, Sweetie."

"Appa low!" She said, She wanted to talk to her Father.

"Appa is working, You'll talk to him later." She pat her head. "Go play with Hyunnie and Yoongie." She said.

Krystal pouted and just walk back to the sofa bed to play.

"After this, Let's visit Halmeoni and Harabeoji." She smiled.

"Oh, You're going to Visit Eomma and Appa?" Tiffany asked and she nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter