Chapter 97: One more time

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 97:

Jessica is in the kitchen early in the morning with the helpers who are teaching her how to cook.

"Am I doing the right thing?" She asked and the helpers just nodded their heads, "If not then tell me, scold me if needed." She told them then sighed, "I just wanna make it perfect for Yuri and the kids." She said.

The eldest of the helpers smiled at her, "You're doing fine, Miss Jung. Don't feel pressured."

Jessica asked them to help her make breakfast for her family, and They are happy to her so eager to learn to cook for Yuri and the kids.

"I can't help it, I tried to cook for Yuri before but I failed." She said while looking at what she's doing.

The helper look at the clock, Jessica went home late from work and now she woke up early just to cook for her family.

"Miss Jung, if you're tired you can just sleep. We'll finish this."

"No.. I want to do this, from now on I will prepare Our breakfast so please teach me patiently." She said that made the helpers happy, Jessica became even brighter ever since Yuri went back so all of them are really happy for their reconciliation. "What to do now?" She asked and the helpers quickly told her what to do.

Meanwhile in the bedroom, Yuri just woke up because of the kids' voices. He look at them and smile seeing the kids happily playing on the bed. He sit up and look for Jessica who's not in the room.

"She went to work early?" He thought and kissed the kids, "Good Morning."

"Owning." Krystal greeted then blink her eyes cutely that made her father giggle.

"You are so cute!"

"Apew!" Yoong stood up and walk to his father, He lifted his shirt and showed his diaper, "Apew!"

Yuri smiled and pat his diaper, "Oh, Diaper Change you mean.." He smiled and kissed him, "Let's shower, You're going with Appa today." He said and carried the kids to the bathroom.

They went out after a while, Yuri immediately dressed up and put the kids' clothes.

He then brought the kids to the dining and made them sit on their high chairs, "Hm, I think Imo made a very special breakfast for us." He smiled when he smelled the food from the kitchen. "Wait here, okay? I'll just check our breakfast." He said then walk to the kitchen.

"Ouch, I forgot that it's hot." He was surprised to see Jessica sitting on the chair, "I think it's done, prepare it now."

"Baby?" Yuri called.

"Babe.." She stood up.

Yuri walk to her and circled his arms around her waist, "Good Morning!" He greeted then kissed her. He look at her hand and got worried, "What happened?"

"Ah, I forgot that the pot is hot and touched it."  She pouted and Yuri kissed her again, "But I'm okay now, Imo put some ointment and I got morning kisses from you." She smiledz

He smiled but still worried for her, "Just tell me when it hurts, I'll bring you to the Doctor. What are you doing here anyway?"

"I made Our breakfast with the help of everyone." She told him.

Yuri kissed her hand, "You don't have to, Baby. Look at what happened to your hand."

"I'll be okay.." She assured him, "Let's have breakfast now, I hope you'll like it." She told him then pulled her boyfriend to the dining.

She greeted the kids with kisses then serve Yuri the food that she cooked.

"Wow, Mommy cooked food for us!" Yuri happily told the kids who excitedly clap their hands. "Thank you Sica." He smiled.

Jessica smiled, "Have breakfast now." She said and secretly prayed, "Tell me it's good.. Please." She thought while watching Yuri eat.

The tanned guy chew on his food then look at his girlfriend who is waiting for his reaction.

"How was it?" She asked.

He swallowed it then smiled at her, "Taste really good!" He said and made an okay sign.

"Really?"

"Yes, My Sicababy will be a very good cook!" He chuckled then eat more.

Jessica felt happy at the compliment and gave the kids some of it, "Appa approved it, that means this is safe to eat." She happily said.

After they eat, Jessica showered while Yuri and the kids played in the garden.

"Appa..!" Yoong said while showing his ball to his father, "Shoo!"

Yuri clap his hands, "Wow, Yoongie is a future basketball player!" He complimented the little boy who quickly pick up the ball and throw it to his sister then jump happily.

"Kyaaah! Waaaahh!" Krystal cried as the ball hit her head. "Appaaahh!"

Yuri pick her up and caress her head, "Where does it hurt?" He asked.

"Ewe!" Krystal scratch the side of her head cutely.

"Here?" Her father asked and massage her head gently, "Appa will give you super kiss so it wouldn't hurt anymore." He told her then gave her head lots of kisses, "Are you okay now?" He asked while wiping her tear stained face.

"Um!" Krystal said and clap her hands.

"Appa, up!" Yoong raised his hands.

"No!!" Krystal shouted at her brother.

"Shh, don't say that to your brother. He is your Oppa." Yuri told her calmly then pick up Yoong.

Krystal creased her eyebrows and pouted, "Bad!" She said and slap Yoong's face. "Eichoo!" She said then buried her face on her father's neck.

Yuri saw Yoong's hand balled into fist and he knew what will happen next, "No, Yoongie.. You're not gonna hurt your sister." He said in a strict tone that can make the kids stop from being brats.

Yoong pouted, "Ishie bad."

"No.. That's not true." He told them, "Soojungie, Give Your Oppa a kiss."

"No.. Eichoo!" She said with a pout.

"What's Eichoo?" He asked.

"Mommy's ready, let's go!" Jessica then called them.

Yuri smiled seeing Jessica looking so pretty with her dress, "Mommy is so beautiful." He whispered to the kids who just giggled at him.

Yuri drive Jessica to her shop first before going to the bookshop, while on their way the kids at the back kept screaming and crying that stops their parents from their sweet moments.

"What's wrong?" Jessica asked and look at the two kids, She was surprised to see the little boy pulling Krystal's hair, "Omo, Yoongie No!" She quickly reached for Yoong's hand to stop him from pulling his sister's hair.

"Bad, Bad, Bad Ishie!" Yoong said.

"Waaahhh!" Krystal cried so hard.

Yuri sighed, the twins always fight nowadays and they don't know why they don't get along with each other.

"Mommy will be sad if you don't stop fighting." Jessica told them.

Yoong let his sister's hair go and just focus on his Rilakkuma stuffed toy, while Krystal kept crying.

"It's okay, Krysie."

Krystal sob and look at his brother, "Eichoo!!"

"Bad! Ishie bad!" Yoong talk back then throw his toy to his sister that made the little girl cry again.

"Gosh, they are only two years old but they fight like teens." Jessica said.

Yuri pulled the car to a stop at the side of the road and face the twins, "If you don't stop fighting, I'm gonna separate the two of you." He said and of course the twins didn't understand him. "Yoongie, if you keep hurting your sister, Appa will take Ishie away and you will never gonna see her again. Ishie will be away."

Yoong look at him, "Ishie uway?" He asked and Yuri nodded, "Ishie go? Byebye!" He wave his hands to his sister.

Jessica shake here head, "Seems like your threat is a celebration for him."

"You don't love your sister?"

"Appa aboo!"

"What about Ishie?"

Yoong giggled, "Ishie bad!" He happily said.

"Eichoo, Eichoo, Eichoo!" Krystal said while kicking her feet.

"No, Krysie. Don't say that to your brother."

"What is she saying?" Yuri asked Jessica.

"She said 'I hate you' to Yoongie, She always hear it from Chaeyeon so she copied her." She told him.

Yuri sighed and drive the car again, "You shouldn't grow up hating each other." He said.

"They will be fine, Babe." Jessica hug his arm.

"I hope so too."

They arrived at the shop, Jessica look at the kids, "Mommy is going to work now, You two behave with Appa okay?"

She told the kids who are so busy with their own worlds, "They are not interested.." Jessica giggled then turned to Yuri. "I'll wait for you later." She said.

"Okay, Have a good day, Baby." Yuri said and kissed her lips, "I love you."

"I love you too." Jessica gave her one a long kiss before she get off the car and went inside the shop.

Yuri drive to the bookshop while talking to the kids, "You can't stay that way forever.. Yoong you should protect your sister at all cost and respect her, it's not right to pull your sister's hair, throw things at her and laugh at her. That's very unmanly." He told the little boy who is moving his head like he's listening to a music. Yuri sighed then turned to Krystal, "Soojungie, don't be mean to your brother, Okay? Don't hate him, You should love Your Yoong Oppa, uh? You two are partners, you should be nice to each other." He pouted seeing Krystal is more interested in her Mickey plush than listening to him.

He shake his head, he don't know how will he make the kids listen and understand what he is saying.

"They are just kids Yul.." He told himself.

They arrived at the bookshop, Yuri went to his office with the kids and quickly started his work while the kids are playing.

A few hours later, a knock on the door was heard, one of the bookshop employees opened the door, "Mr. Kwon, there's food delivery for you."

"Huh? I didn't ordered anything." He said then remembered Jessica who often sends him food, "Oh, Okay.. Please bring them here." He said and called his girlfriend.

"Yes Babe?" Jessica answered happily.

"Baby, did you ordered our lunch again?" He asked.

"Yes, Babe.. I just wanna make sure you're eating right."

"We're good, Baby. You should take care of yourself too."

"I ordered the same food for us here, don't worry." She said, "I hope you'll like it."

He smiled, "Of course, baby.." He said then bite his lip. He heard Jessica talking to some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter