Chapter 7: Not the Typical Prince Charming

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Enjoy this update guys!!

Chapter 7:

Jessica and Yuri are eating in a stall, the Brown haired girl got hungry when they arrived at the amusement park. So her Butler brought her there to pick a snack.

Yuri is watching Jessica eat a lot and it made him smile, "You look cute Sica! No wonder why your brothers are so fond of you."

Jessica look at him with puffy cheeks that made him chuckle, "Why are you laughing at me?" She asked while chewing.

The tanned guy move next to her then fix her fringe, "How can you be so cute Sica? I just realized it just now." He mumbled.

The brown haired girl blush at his actions, Jessica feels like she is in a romantic movie and Yuri is her leading man.

"Eat a lot Sica, We have a lot to do the whole day. I'm gonna buy you desserts, okay?" He gave her cheeks a little pinch then went back to his seat. "You have to gain more weight, Sica. You are so light, I carried you a few times and weigh just like YulTi." He said.

"Who's YulTi? Your girlfriend?"

He laugh, "No, that's the huge Pink Teddy bear I gave Tiffany as my birthday present to her. She named it YulTi, Yuri and Tiffany, cute right?" He asked while giggling.

Jessica smiled then focus on her food, Dongwook didn't give her anything ever since they started dating and hearing things from Yuri makes her somehow envious of his girlfriend.

He eat again, he then noticed that Jessica kept glancing at his food, "Try mine Sica.." He take a spoonful of his food then feed it to her.

"Why are you doing this? Don't tell me it's part of your job too." She asked while eating.

He laughed then shake his head, "Feeding you is not part of it, but I like doing this.." He said nonchalantly then feed her again.

Jessica felt her face heated up again, Yuri is a sweet talker and he seems not to know it. "He feed me using the same spoon he use, is that considered a kiss?" She thought then bite her lower lip.

The tanned guy look at her, "Are you blushing?" He asked seeing her cheeks turned pinkish. "Does Dongwook do this a lot, does he feed you too?" He asked.

Hearing her boyfriend's name made her blush disappear, Jessica look away and eat more, "He never liked it when I eat a lot, he told me it's not attractive if I get big and he never paid attention to me." She said without looking at him.

She sighed, she felt so stupid to not realize that Dongwook just want her body, She's too blinded to see his actions towards her. "I'm so stupid.." She mumbled and tried to hide her pain by just eating.

He stared at her, He could see sadness and pain in her eyes.

"That guy don't deserve a Princess like you, Sica.. But Don't worry, you will soon find your Prince Charming who will love you wholeheartedly." He tried to cheer her up.

She nodded, "I just wish he show up to me now."

Yuri grinned then take the paper bag beside him and covered his face that confused the young girl.

"Sica.. I want you to meet someone.." He said with his face still covered.

"Who?" She asked.

Yuri slowly put the paper bag down, showing his handsome face. "Your Prince Charming.." He said then giggled.

He then stood up and kneeled on her side, He take her left hand and gave it a kiss, "Hello Your Highness, I am Prince Yul from the Kingdom of Kwon.. I am here to take you away!" He said with a smile.

Jessica stared at him, Yuri is still holding her hand tight and she don't want this moment to end.

"Come to me and We will build Our own Kingdom and we will call it.." He look to the side and think of a good name, He smiled and look at her. "The Kingdom of YulSic!" He happily said.

Jessica smiled, "That's Perfect." She said.

Yuri stood up and let her hand go, "Are you done? Let's go." He told her.

Jessica nodded and stood up, Yuri laid a hand on her, "I'll be your Prince Charming for today.."

She look at him then hold his hand, "Alright My Prince, Tour Your Princess around Our Kingdom!" She said keeping up on their role playing.

Yuri giggled, and intertwine their hands tightly. "Don't think of anyone Sica, Think of your happiness.." He told her, He badly want to make her happy because seeing her down makes him feel sad as well.

They walk around, He bought her an Ice cream to make her happy. Jessica still clutching his hands tightly while the ice cream.

"Let's ride on a ferris wheel Sica.."

"No.. I just want to walk around.." She said.

Yuri pouted, He thought they can play around. He then stop and made her face him, "Sica, we should try the rides." He said with aegyo.

Jessica smiled widely, "I thought Prince Charming is Handsome, Protective and very manly.." She said, "but why is My Prince Charming acts cute?" 

Yuri shrugged, "Well, I'm not the Typical Prince Charming.." He said then smiled at her. "Oh, Look at your Ice Cream! It's melting!" He said said then take it and throw it in the trash bin.

She pouted, "I still want some." She said looking at the bin.

Yuri who was busy wiping her hands look at her, "I'll just buy you another one when we go home." He said.

She smiled then nodded, the two of them then walk around with Yuri telling her stories about his childhood in the amusement park.

The Brown Haired girl was listening to him attentively, She couldn't believe herself. She's not the type of person who will take time in listening to other people's stories, so she's amaze at how Yuri can make her do things she don't usually do.

"What about you Sica? Do you and your family always go to an amusement park?" She heard him asked.

She look at him then shake her head, "No, I've never been to this kind of place. This is my first time." She admitted.

"Really?" Yuri asked, He couldn't believe it. Jessica is like a Princess who gets whatever she likes so it's surprising to hear that a girl like her have never been to place like this.

She nodded, "When I was young, I want to go to an amusement park because I always hear my friends talk about it but then my parents are busy to even bring me to a place like this, so I just settled by watching how it looks like on TV." She said looking down, "I just forget about going here until I grow up, then when Dongwook Oppa and I started dating, I asked him if we can come here but he told me that this place is only for kids and that we should do something that matured couples do.."

Yuri tightened the hold on her hand, "it's okay Princess, since this place is our kingdom now, We will visit here at least once a week." He smiled.

Jessica's phone rings, She look at the caller and found her boyfriend's name. "Yes?" She answered.

"Jess, Let's meet up. I want to make it up to you." He said, "I know I made a lot of mistakes to you, I'm sorry." He said with a certain tone that Jessica will never resist.

The American Girl look at her Butler and he just smiled at her. "Uhm. Let's talk later Oppa." She said then hang up.

"Do you want to go home now?" Yuri asked.

She shake her head, "No.. Please make me happy."

He nodded, "I will Princess, Your Prince will make you happy. Let's go." He intertwined their hands then brought her to the Ferris wheel.

He look at her and saw the hesitation in her eyes, "It's not scary Sica.. I will never let anything harm you. Just trust me."

She nodded, Yuri help her get in. The ride starts, Jessica was so amaze with what's happening.

"She's so cute.." Yuri thought while staring at the Princess. "And innocent."

"Wow!! This is Daebakkkk!" Jessica said while looking at the whole city. "Yul look! It's so beautiful!" She giggled at her Butler.

Yuri smiled with his arms crossed, "Yeah, Really Beautiful!" He said while staring at her.

The American girl giggled and didn't notice that her Butler has been staring at her the whole time.

-----

Tiffany is in the bookshop, She has been calling Yuri but seems like the latter is busy, She wants to tell him that Taeyeon is asking her out.

"I guess it's okay.." She mumbled then walk to Taeyeon's office. "Tae.." She called.

The Guy went closer to her, "What is it?" He asked. "Are you goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter