Chapter 53: For You I will

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Here's an update! Hope you'll like it!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 53:

Jessica is inside her office, making herself busy so she wouldn't think of anything that will distract her.

It's been a couple of days since she found out about Yejin and Yuri's past relationship and the latter and her are not in good terms.

Her phone rings, Yuri is calling her for the nth time today. She sighed as she's trying her best to ignore him.

After after finding out that Yuri and Yejin used to date, She quickly left Her Boyfriend's apartment and went home. Yuri followed her but she didn't let him in and just ignored him the following day until today.

Yuri tried to reach out and said sorry for keeping it but she still ignore him. Their family still don't know anything about it, Hana and Jacob went back to Seoul the other day and set a family gathering but she refused to join them knowing that Yejin will be there and she don't know how she will talk to her like she used to.

Her phone beeps, Yuri sent her a message.

From: My Love Yuri

"Sica, Please talk to me. I will explain to you everything, anything you want to know, I'll tell you. I won't keep anything from you anymore.

I'm really sorry, Baby. Please hear me out. I love you."

She sighed and look at the framed picture of them, she's hurt not because of the two's past but because Yuri didn't want her to know about it.

After a few hours, She heard someone knocking. The door then opened revealing Yuri holding a box of pizza.

"Sica." He called as he placed the pizza on the table, he then walk to her desk and pulled a chair to sit next to her. "Baby, I can't bear another day without you talking to me. I'm missing you so much." He whispered to her.

She crossed her arms and look at him, "You can't bear not being with me?" She asked and he nodded, "But you can keep your secret from me your whole life."

"That's why I'm saying sorry.. It was a total mistake. I'm really sorry."

"Is this the kind of relationship you want us to have, Yuri? A relationship full of secrets and lies?" She asked and he shake his head, "Explain to me why you didn't tell me about it the night when we.. I mean when I met her."

He sighed, "I just thought that it's unnecessary since Yejin and I are just in the past and I have moved on with her." He said.

"You've moved on? But you were acting differently, Yul. If my memory is right, I asked you a few times what is wrong with you and you had all your chances to tell me but you kept your mouth shut." She said then take a deep breath, "Do you know what hurts me the most? You are secretly having a communication with her and the fact that you promised that you won't talk to other girls anymore hurt me even more. You've just broken your promise, Yul. You realized that?" She said in a more calm manner.

He tried to hold her hand but she resisted, "I don't know where she got my phone number but I can tell you honestly that I never called her, I didn't text her. She's calling me every time you will have a dinner and she's asking about you since you are always the last one to arrive but I can promise you that I have moved on with her."

She sighed, "Think of this, Yul. What if you find out that Dongwook and I still have contacts? What if you find out he's still calling me?" She want him to understand how she felt.

Yuri gritted his teeth his teeth at the thought of it.

"See?" She shake her head seeing Yuri looking so mad. She look at her writs watch, it's time to go home. "You go home now, Yuri. You have an early work tomorrow, and don't forget to Bring that Pizza with you." She stood up and get her bag then walk away.

Yuri followed and drive to Jessica's apartment.

He arrived at the apartment when Jessica was about to close the door.

"Sica! Please hear me out!" He said.

Jessica let him in, She walk to her room to change as Yuri sit on the couch and waited.

"Yes, thank you very much." Jessica walk out of her room with her phone on her ears, She put the phone down and sit next to him. "So, What do you wanna say?" She asked.

He his lips and hold her hand, "Don't be mad at me, Baby." He said, "I'm really sorry if you felt hurt at what I did, Baby. I just really thought that if I tell you about it you'll feel uncomfortable whenever there's a family gathering. She's in the past now, She's Haein's girlfriend and it will be awkward for everyone if they find out about it."

She nodded, "Is she your last girlfriend before me?" She asked and he nodded. "You should've told me, Yul.. just like what you did with Hara."

"I just want a smooth relationship between you and Yejin that's why I didn't tell you." He hugged her sideways.

"Why are you acting that way when she's around? You're not like that with Hara so tell me, are you still into her?" She asked.

He shake his head furiously, "We.. We had a rough past.. and We never talked after the break up.. so we're not really friends like Hara." He said.

She think about it, She don't know how she will talk to Yejin after knowing about their past.

"Believe me, Sica.. I don't love her, We only dated for a short period. I only love you." He said, He's worried that Jessica is still not convinced.

"Why did you two broke up?"

"Something happened, it was chaotic, Baby." He said then hugged her tight. "Everything is in the past, Sica. Believe me, You are my present and my future, You are the most important to me, Baby."

They then heard a knock on the door, Jessica untangled his arms and stood up to answer the door.

She went back holding her ordered food, She put it on the center table and sit on the couch again.

"Let's have dinner now." She said.

"Are you still mad?" He asked

She sighed and cupped his face, "We are getting married soon, Yul. We shouldn't keep secrets to each other." She told him and he nodded.

"I know and I'm so sorry." He said.

She nodded and pulled him for a peck on the lips, "I love you."

Yuri sighed in relief and hugged her tight, "I love you too, Baby. Thank you."

"But We need to talk to her.." She said.

"If that's what you want, Baby... I'll do anything for you." 

"Not just because I want it, but you have to do it, Yul. It's for your peace of mind.."

He sighed and nodded, "Okay."

"Come, let's eat." She said and the couple had their Dinner together.

-------

Jessica is in a restaurant waiting for Yejin, She called her late last night and told her that they need to talk today.

She look at her phone then sighed, She don't know what will happen to their conversation.

She don't even know if what she's doing is the right thing since everything is in the past now and she wasn't part of that past but she can't help it.

"This will be awkward.." She thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter