Chapter 46: I Love You, I Remember You!

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update! Since you like Paris, let's go to Paris!! Hope you'll like this!
Enjoy!

Chapter 46:

"Miss Jung, Flowers for you."

Jessica look up seeing a huge bouquet of flowers, the Employee put the bouquet down on the desk and excused herself.

"Oh My gosh! Flowers!" Tiffany squealed and look at the flowers. "Jessi, don't you like it?" She asked seeing Jessica's not interested with it.

"I don't wanna receive flowers from anyone else.." She said while reading some files.

"Aww, Yuri will surely be proud of you." Tiffany commented.

They already knew that the two were back in each other's arms again and everyone is happy for them.

"Oh, there's a card.." She said and read it. "To: My Sicababy." She read.

Jessica quickly stood up and walk to her, "Give it to me." She said.

"I thought you don't like it?" Tiffany said then continued reading it, "Beautiful flowers for the most beautiful woman. Love, Kwon Yuri."

"Yah! You nosy Blabbermouth!" She shouted and harshly take the card from her.

"It's just a handwritten message from the flowershop employee and not from Yuri!" Tiffany said.

Jessica meronged her, she don't care if it's not written by Yuri himself, What's important to her is Yuri send her flowers.

"Aish, There's always a good and bad thing about you two getting back together!" Tiffany said and went back on her seat.

Jessica didn't bother to listen to her and just get her phone and called her boyfriend.

After a few rings, Yuri finally answered. "Hello?" He answered sleepily.

"Did I disturbed your sleep?" She asked knowing that it's already past two in the morning in Paris.

"It's okay, Baby. What happened?" Yuri asked.

"Nothing, I received the flowers you sent me." She said sweetly.

"Oh, Yeah. I ordered it awhile ago.. What about the card?"

"It's here, thanks." She giggled.

Yuri sighed, "Baby, are you okay there?" He asked.

"Yes, a bit busy with the business. You?" She asked.

"Busy too.. I wish you are here." He said.

She smiled, Yuri's been in Paris for four days now and they totally miss each other a lot.

"I have to go now, Yul." She said.

"Baby, I miss hearing you call me Seobang or babe.." He said. "Can I hear it again?"

She bite her lips, She actually feel awkward to call him with her old endearment to him.

"Uhm. S-Seobang.." She shyly said.

"I guess you're uncomfortable.. It's okay, baby.."

"I'm sorry.. I think it will just come out naturally." She said.

"No Worries, baby."

"Alright, You sleep now.. Thanks again for the flowers."

"Goodnight baby. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye." She said then hang up.

"Seobang.. I love you too, Nice one Jessi!" Tiffany .

"Yah!" She shouted while blushing.

"It's okay, Jessi." Tiffany laugh out loud.

They always tease Jessica whenever she's talking to Yuri over the phone, it's very refreshing to see Jessica sounding like a young girl talking to her ultimate crush.

Tiffany smiled at her, "Are you ready for your flight tomorrow morning?" She asked.

Jessica nodded, She's planning on surprising Yuri by visiting him in Paris and to also have a short vacation with him.

"All I need is for your mouth to keep shut." She said.

"I know, that's why I'm not gonna talk to Yuri." She said.

"Good." She smiled, She will see Yuri soon.

The next day, Jessica and Tiffany went to the Airport. The latter will bring her car to the Kim's Residence in the meantime.

"I'm jealous of you, My Taetae is busy in Cebu right now." Tiffany told her.

"Visit him too."

"I wish.." She rolled her eyes, "My Taetae don't want me to travel alone."

Jessica laugh, "Your boyfriend thinks that you are still a little girl." She shake her head at how protective Taeyeon is.

Few minutes later, they arrived at the Airport. Jessica get her bags from the backseat as Tiffany hop off the car.

"Buy me a bag, Okay?" Tiffany smiled at her.

"A bag? I'll tell Yuri since he's your best friend." She said.

The Red haired girl smiled even more, "Yuri will buy me a bag? That's so sweet, If I tell people about it they will think Yuri and I are an item, that's a good idea Jessi!" She squealed to .

Jessica's facial expressions change, "I'll buy that bag for you then.." She said, She only want people to know that She and Yuri are together and not with anyone else.

"Really? I'll tell people my bestie bought it for me then!" She hugged Jessica. "Call me immediately when you arrive."

"Okay." She rub her back, "Have to go now." She said.

"Love you Jessi!" The red haired girl smiled even wider.

Jessica look at her, "Whatever!" She said then waved at her, "Bye!" She said then walk away.

She ride the plane and sit on her assigned seat. "See you soon Yuri." She thought.

------

"Yul, join us!" One of Yuri's teammate invited him for a get together with the whole team.

Yuri shake his head, "Just enjoy Paris." He waved goodbye and walk to the Hotel.

He's tired from work, Tomorrow is their last day in Paris and he can't wait to go back and see his girlfriend again.

He walk inside the hotel and went straight to his suite then clean up.

He then crawled to his bed and just watch TV, He look at his wrist watch and sigh.

"It's midnight in Seoul.. She's probably sleeping by now." He mumbled then check his phone if his girlfriend called or messaged him but nothing. "I didn't hear anything from her since yesterday, what's happening to you?" He mumbled then tried to call his girlfriend but her phone is off.

He toss his phone on the bed and covered his face with the pillow. "Did you forget about me?" He thought then sat up as he thought of something, "Did she changed her mind and thought that I left her for good? Oh no.." He worriedly said then called someone.

"Hello?" A hoarse voice answered.

"Pany-ah!" He called.

"Huh? Kwon Yuri? Why?"

"Uhm, How's Sica?"

"Uhm, She's still Jessica. Why?" She asked.

"Pany-ah, I'm serious." He said.

"What's the matter with you?" She asked.

"She hasn't called me since yesterday! I wanna know why?"

"I'm not your witch girlfriend so don't ask me."

Yuri is getting frustrated at Tiffany's answers, He wants to know if Jessica is okay.

"Don't worry about her, Yul. She's alive and kicking!" Tiffany told him.

"Aish, there's no use of talking to you!" He said then hang up.

He sighed, He's really worried that Jessica changed her mind and just choose to stay away from him.

He laid down on the bed and just think of his girlfriend until he slowly fell asleep.

At midnight, He woke up at the loud ringing of his phone.

He tap the bed to look for his phone and answered without looking at the caller.

"Hello?"

"Yul." He heard.

He abruptly sat up, "Sica?" He called. "What happened to you? You're not calling me." He said.

Jessica giggled, "I'm tired Yul." She said.

He sighed, "You called me just now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter