Chapter 52: Gee

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

You guys are requesting for a chapter. I'll make it but not so soon. Anyway, Here's an update! I hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 52:

"Ouch! Sica stop!" Yuri hold his girlfriend's hands to stop her from a being playful.

They are in the living room at Yuri's Apartment, He's busy with his laptop as Jessica kept disturbing him.

Jessica pouted her lips for a kiss, Yuri sighed and move for a kiss.

His girlfriend giggled then hop off the couch and walk to the kitchen to get him some snacks.

He sighed and lean his head on the couch, Jessica came back with a plate of mixed fruits and placed it on the table.

"Come here and I'll feed you." She told him.

Yuri didn't budge so Jessica get a slice and eat it, She then move to his face until they are face to face then leaned down and put the fruit in his mouth that Yuri gladly take and chew.

"Ah, Such a lazy boy." She shake her head.

The tanned guy smiled and pulled her by the waist, "It taste so much better because it came from your mouth.." He whispered.

Jessica smiled slyly then look at him, "You wanna play with me?" She asked.

He chuckled then kiss her cheek, "What did I told you?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes, "To not be playful anymore.. but Babe-"

"No.. I'm the one suffering whenever you're being playful, Sica.." He said.

He always tell his girlfriend to stop since Jessica is really playful, touching and teasing him here and there.

"Okay.." She said then get the plate of fruits and feed him.

"Eat well." She smiled.

After that the couple settled in the bedroom, Yuri who is lying down on his stomach is still busy with his reports.

Jessica who is watching TV got bored, She look at Yuri and smiled, "Babe I miss you." She said but Yuri didn't answer, "Yul, let's cuddle." She told him but the tanned guy is still busy.

She bite her lips and think of the things to get his attention, "Babe, I'm dizzy." She said while holding her head.

Yuri sit up and check on her. "I'll get you water." He said but Jessica hug him.

"Stay here, I wanna cuddle." She said.

Yuri sighed, "You just want an attention.." He said and the two of them laid down, He hugged her and caress her back, "My Sicababy is so cute." 

"It's true, I'm dizzy." She told him, "Maybe I'm pregnant."

Yuri look at her then laugh, "How?" He asked.

Jessica shrugged, "I don't know."

"You can't be pregnant, Baby. I'm always careful." He kissed her head.

She pouted, "When are we getting married?" She asked. "We should plan it now, and also the house. I want to have our own home." She said.

"We will plan it, baby." He said then sit up, "I need to finish my reports, You can sleep now, Baby." He said and laid down on his stomach once again and continue what he was doing.

Jessica sighed and straddled his back, She caress his back and massage it.

Yuri just sighed, Jessica is really childish and she'll do anything to get attention.

He then felt her lying down on his back with her head on his shoulder, "Are you that busy?" She asked while looking at his laptop with her hands around his neck.

"I'll be done in a bit, sleep now baby."

"I'll just sleep here." She said and sniff his neck that she loves so much.

"Can you sleep on my back?" He asked.

"Yes.. Goodnight Baby Boy, I love you."

"I love you too." He said and pat her bum, "Sleep well, Baby."

After an hour or so, Yuri finished. He turned his laptop off and gently put his girlfriend down on the bed.

He chuckled at how Jessica can sleep at any position, He get a pillow and placed it under her head and covered her with blanket.

He stood up and turned off the lights then laid next to her, "I love you, Baby. Goodnight." He kissed her then hugged her tight.

-------

"Jessi!!" Jessica was startled with Tiffany's loud voice when she entered the office.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Taeyeon and I will go out of the country!" She giggled.

"Oh! Good for you. You can start making babies." She said and put her bag on her desk.

"No! We need to get married first." Tiffany told her.

She turned her computer on then look at Tiffany, "What's the difference? You two will make babies after your wedding anyway."

"Jessi, it's much better if we are married first before making babies."

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever." She said.

"You wanna have babies now?"

"If I get pregnant it's fine, I love taking care of the babies but it's far from reality, Tiff. Yuri is really careful." She sighed, "I'm missing Clara." She pouted.

"You're weird, lots of girls our age want to be free from responsibility but you, You want to have babies this early."

"I don't wanna talk about it, anyway When are you leaving?" She asked.

"In two days! I can't wait!" Tiffany giggled. "I'll buy you some presents!!"

"Aww that's sweet!" She smiled, "Enjoy with Taeng, Okay?"

"Of course! You and Yuri should do it too."

"I need a lot of convincing to do before he agrees, and I won't waste my time for that." She said and focus on her work.

Meanwhile in Jung Enterprise, Yuri is in his desk, He just finished presenting in front of his bosses and he's happy that they gave him a very good feedback.

"I should tell Sica about it." He smiled.

"I can't wait for you to meet my family, they will surely love you." He heard Haein talk with someone on the phone while he was walking to Hana's office. "I will see you later.. bye." He said then hang up.

Yuri smiled, Haein has been going out with someone for a month now and the whole family is happy to see him getting busy with someone else and not just with work.

Haein saw him and smiled at him, "You look happy, you've talked to your girl?" He asked.

Haein smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I'll introduce her to the family soon." He said.

"Congrats Bro!" He tap his shoulder.

"Thanks!! I'll go ahead now, I'll talk to Mom." He smiled widely then walk to the office.

Yuri get his phone to tell his fiancée about it.

-------

Jessica and Yuri are going to the Jung Mansion, Hana called them for a family dinner since the Couple Jung will go back to San Francisco the next day and it also serve as Rain's birthday celebration.

Yuri look at Jessica who is quietly looking outside, "Baby, are you okay?" He asked.

Jessica look at him then sighed, "I envy Tiff." She said.

"You wanna go out of town with Taeyeon too?" He asked.

Jessica smack his arm, "Of course with you! I want to rest from stress!" She said.

He laugh, "We'll do it too.." He told her.

She pouted, She's really envious of Tiffany and Taeyeon who went for a two weeks trip to Europe. She felt even more envious since Tiffany kept sending her pictures of the beautiful places and their sweet moments together.

"Can we go to Spain too?" She asked.

Yuri look at her, "Let's see, Baby." He said.

They arrived in the Mansion before Dinner time, the helpers called the whole family and told them that the Couple just arrived.

The rest of the family went down, Yuri and Jessica were surprised to see Yoojin and Another girl.

"What is she doing here?" Yuri thought.

"Oh, We have a visitor." Jessica smiled while looking at the girl beside Haein.

Haein smiled and hold the girl on her waist, "I'd like you to meet, Son Yejin." He introduced.

The girl smiled and laid her hand for a shake, "Hi, I'm Jessica Jung." The American introduced herself then shake the other girl's ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter