Chapter 21: Holidaying with the Kwon's

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

This is another update!! I hope you'll like this! I put Some of your suggestions here!
Enjoy!

Chapter 21:

Taeyeon is in the restaurant to meet someone, He is on a week break from their business to meet the girl he met on Dating Sites.

While waiting, He received a text message from the girl telling him that she already saw him.

"She's here.. I wonder how she looks like." He thought and take a deep breath as he look forward to meet her.

He take a deep breath to get ready, "Hi!" He felt his heart beats fast hearing the very familiar voice.

He look up and got even more shock to see her, "Ti-Tiffany?" He called then stood up.

The said girl giggled then showered him eye smiles, "Nice seeing you again Taetae!" She said then gave him a tight huh. "I missed you!"

Taeyeon gently pushed her to face him, "How did you know I'm here?" He asked.

She smiled wider, "I have my ways." She said, "I'm sorry for what I did to you few months ago!"

He sighed, He actually moved on from her and the girl she met online helped him a lot.

"It's okay, Tiffany." He said and look at his phone.

"Can we start again?" She asked.

Taeyeon look at her then shake his head, "I actually have someone to meet today, so please leave me now." He told her.

Tiffany's smile became even more wide, "Hi, I'm Pink Princess.. nice to meet you Dork Taengoo.." She said.

"Yo-You are Pink Princess?" He asked.

"Yes."

Taeyeon shake his head, Pink Princess is the person he confided with his heartache and he's surprised to know that he told his secret to the person who've caused his heartbreak.

"You fooled me.. You made me believe in you again." He said then walk away from her.

Tiffany followed, She can't let him slip away anymore. "Taetae!" She called and run to him.

"Please Tiffany, I want to leave away from you! Don't follow me anymore!" He said.

"No! I'm sorry if I got confused with what I feel for you and Yuri.. but I now know that I love you!" She shouted.

Taeyeon stop from his tracks, then turned around. "What are you talking about?" He asked.

"I said I love you Tae!" She shouted, People look at them but she could care less. "I took all the courage to keep in touch with you, I'm sorry if I pretended to be someone else but I did that to be close to you and to know how you are doing.."

"You might be confuse again." He told her.

"I transferred here Tae.." She said. "If I'm still confused I will never beg my parents to let me move here, I will never ask my Older Brother to accompany me here. If I'm confused I will never follow you, Tae!" She said.

Taeyeon stared at her, Tiffany looks so sincere but he can't just let his heart be broken again.

"I'm sorry Mush.. Tiffany.." He said then walk away from her.

Tiffany smiled, hearing him almost call him by his pet name for her makes her hope that She can make him fall for her again.

"Tiffany fighting!" She told herself.

------

Jessica is inside her room and packing her stuffs, She will go to her boyfriend's hometown for the first time and meet Boa and Kwon Eomma.

She's excited for this and didn't even sleep properly last night, She will spend few days with the Kwon's since her whole family flew to San Francisco for their grandmother's birthday celebration.

She actually wanted to go back to California and go with her brothers the other week but her Parents particularly her mother didn't allowed her because of school activities but just yesterday, the school director announced the week break for all the students so Yuri decided to just bring his girlfriend to their hometown to meet his family and to spend more time together.

Yuri then went in her room, he walk to her dressing room and found her. "Sica, let's go."

"Wait babe, I'm still thinking which one is better." She said while holding two underwear, "Red or Black?" She asked.

Yuri blushed, "Just bring both of them." He said.

Jessica pouted then stood up, "Okay.." She said then get her suitcases, "Help me." She said.

Yuri look at her traveling bags, "What the.. two huge suitcases, one small bag and a box?" He thought. "Sica, what's this?" He asked.

"My stuffs?"

"I know., but Sica, I just wanna remind you, you're not moving okay? You're just going to spend a few days in our hometown.." He told her.

"I know Babe, that's why I only pack a few stuffs." She said like it's a common thing.

Yuri scratched his head, Jessica think that their house is as huge as the Mansion, "Sica, you can't bring these suitcases and box in our house!"

"Why? I need them Yul!" She said then pouted, showing her puppy eyes.

"But Sica, these are too much!"

"No.. this one is for my shirts and dresses, the other suitcase is for my skirts, shorts and pants.." She said, "This small bag is for undies and the box is for my shoes and heels, just a few of them." She explained.

Yuri sighed, "Baby, you don't need all of them.. just bring at least two pants, three shorts, five shirts.. um.. two dresses and sleeping pants.. and just two pairs of shoes.." 

"No.. I need them all.. I won't go if I don't have these." She pouted then seated on the couch in the dressing room.

She spend so much time and effort to pick the simplest outfits to bring and she will never let go of them.

Yuri sighed he knew Jessica will stay if she don't get what she wants, "Okay.. Let's go." He said then carried all her stuffs.

Jessica almost jump on the couch in happiness, "Thank you babe!" She giggled then followed him.

Yuri put all her things at the back of the car then get in, Jessica who's already inside the car quickly hug his arm.

"Thank you babe, you really are the best!" She giggled.

Yuri smiled, Jessica is a brat but a sweet girl. "Let's go!" He smiled.

Jessica played some song while they are on their way, She asks a lot of questions about his family and their likes.

"Do you want me to introduce you to them?" He asked.

"We can't babe.." She said.

"I understand.." He smiled at her.

Jessica then thought of something, "Babe, let's do grocery shopping first!" She told him.

"What for baby?"

"For your family's food supply!" She said.

"No need Sica.."

"But I want to.. please let me do this for my future in laws?" She pleaded cutely.

"I just don't want you to spend so much for me and my family.. I don't want people to think that I'm dating you because of what you can give me.."

"Nobody will think that way, babe.. and besides, what's important is what we feel to each other." She giggled. "I love you." She kissed his cheek.

"You can still sleep, Sica.. we have a long ride."

"I can't sleep, I can't wait to see my in laws!" She excitedly said that made Yuri laugh.

------

"Sica.. Sica.." Yuri tapped his girlfriend's cheek.

The girl fell asleep and he's having a hard time waking her up.

He sighed, as he think of the wats to wake her up. "Here's the girl who can't sleep.." He mumbled then leaned down and kissed her lips. "Wake up Princess." He whispered to her.

He kept pecking her lips again and again, Jessica slowly opened her eyes and look at her boyfriend.

"Are we here?" She asked.

"We are outside the grocery shop, I thought you want to come here first." Yuri told her.

"Yeah.." She wipe her face then fumbled her bag to look for her make up but then she remembered that she don't bring any make up now because of what he heard from Yuri before.

"What are you looking for?" He asked.

She look at him then giggled, "I thought of putting make up." She admitted. "But I don't have any.. look." She showed him her bag.

"What's this?" Yuri asked holding a lipgloss that he saw in her p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter