Chapter 49: Girls

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Here's an update! Hope you'll like this!
This Chapter is dedicated to Nicadan
Enjoy!

Chapter 49:

"You're leaving again! You always choose to be with your lamppost of a best friend than me!" Tiffany's voice boomed around the office.

Jessica who is also inside just kept quiet, Tiffany and Taeyeon fight almost everyday because of the latter's busyness.

"You always say that!" She shouted, "You spend most of your time with your business, Tae. What about us? Look at Jessi and Yuri, They are now engaged! What will happen to us?" She asked then sighed, "Do whatever you want and don't talk to me.. You won't see me again if you leave tonight and consider it as Our breakup." She told him then hang up.

"Taeng's leaving for Cebu again?" Jessica asked.

Tiffany nodded while holding her head, "I don't know what to do with him.." She said seriously.

It's been a month since they went back, They announced their engagement to their family and friends and they are all happy for the them.

The brown haired girl messaged her fiancé about Tiffany and Taeyeon to get good words to tell the red haired girl.

She then heard a sob, She look at Tiffany and found her crying.

"Tiff.." She called and move to her table, "Why are you crying?" She asked.

"Taeyeon don't have any plans for us, He told me he wants to focus on business that's why he spends more time in Cebu.." She said then wipe her tears away, "He's been busy over the years and now neglecting me for a few months now! He even forgot about our anniversary two weeks ago.."

Jessica rub her back, "It's okay, Tiff.." She said. "Taeyeon is just around, don't make it a big deal."

Tiffany suddenly stood up and glared at her, "It's not okay, Jessica! You don't know how I feel! You don't know how it feels to have a boyfriend who's not paying attention to you!" She shouted.

Jessica was surprised at Tiffany's sudden outburst, "I don't mean it that way, Tiff." She said.

Tiffany crossed her arms, "And what? Why do you think that it's not a big deal, huh?" She asked then sighed, "I guess you're still the same self centered girl." She mumbled enough for Jessica to hear.

She stood up and faced her, "What the hell is wrong with you? I was trying to give you support and here you are shouting at me like I did something to you! I'm not Taeyeon so don't shout at me!" She rolled her eyes.

"Support? Is that what you call support?"

"You know what? I don't get you! You are so sensitive! if you don't want Taeyeon to go then stop him and don't weep here!" She shouted at her, "I'm so done with all your childishness! No wonder why I never see you as my bestfriend." She crossed her arms.

Tiffany look at her, "Is that how you'll repay me after what I did for you when your fiancé left you?" She asked then get her bag, "That's how you'll thank me for being by your side for the past years?"

"Well, I never asked you to stay with me."

Tiffany got mad even more, "It's tiring to be with you, Jess." She said, "I guess, I should go now." She said then walk away.

Jessica sighed and just continued working, "I'm not gonna call her." She mumbled.

------

"You should understand her, Baby. She's going through something and she needs your support as a friend." Yuri told his fiancée.

They are in a restaurant having a dinner date, they are talking about their day and Jessica couldn't help but tell him about Tiffany's ranting.

She sighed, "Where's Taengoo?" She asked.

Yuri shrugged, "Maybe he's now talking to Tiffany." He said then feed her some fruits, "Why don't you talk to her? You told me she walked away, Maybe she got really hurt."

"If she wants to walk away then that's her choice." She said then eat, "I will never follow her.." She rolled her eyes, "Let's not talk about them now."

Yuri just smiled and kept quiet, after their dinner the couple drive back to Jessica's apartment.

"I'll go ahead now, baby.. Make sure to lock the door, Okay?" Yuri told her.

She nodded then smiled a little, "Call me when you get home." She hug him.

"I will." He said then peck her forehead, "Call Tiffany and say sorry, Okay?"

She broke the hug and crossed her arms, "I will never say sorry to her, It's not my fault if she's moody." She said.

The tanned guy caress her arms, "Okay, I won't force you. I have to go now." He cupped her face and kissed her lips, "I love you!" He said then kissed her again.

"I love you too." She smiled and walk him to the door. "See you tomorrow, Babe.." She smiled to him and watch him walk away then closed the door.

She went in her room and take her phone then called Taeyeon.

"Hello, Princess."

"Taeng, Where are you?" She asked.

"Just arrived in Cebu, Why?" 

"So you really fly there and left Tiffany.." She said then shake her head. "Did You two broke up now?"

Taeyeon sighed, "She always tell me we're over, so don't pay too much attention to it." He said.

"You should spend more time with her, She's getting lonely everyday since you're busy with your business." She told him.

"I have to go now, Jess." Taeyeon said, Jessica shake her head, it's so obvious that he don't want to talk about it.

"Alright.. Bye!" She said then hang up.

She laid down on the bed and just watch some TV shows, a few minutes later she received a phone call from her Boyfriend.

"You're home now?" She immediately asked.

"Yes." Yuri told her. "What are you doing now?" He asked.

"Just lying down the bed and thinking of you." She giggled.

"Ah, I thought you're thinking about Tiffany." Yuri said then laugh.

She rolled her eyes, "Not gonna think about her." She said, "What are you doing?" She asked back.

"Uh, preparing to shower." He answered.

Jessica smiled, "Shower? I would love to see you shower." She said then bite her lips.

Yuri groan, "Don't kill me here, Baby.. I'm getting ." He told her.

She laugh out loud, "I'm just kidding, go shower now and call me after." She told him.

"I'll think of you while I shower." He said in a husky voice, "I love you, baby. Bye!" He said then hang up.

She smiled and look at her hand with the engagement ring, it was the ring that was gifted to her with the bag. Yuri admitted that it was him who sent her the box with the bag and the elegant ring on her graduation day. It was his plan to give it to her before his proposal and she felt happy to know that Yuri still look after her even though they are away.

"I couldn't get even more happier than being with Yuri.." She mumbled as she slowly fell asleep.

-------

The next morning, Jessica went to the shop, She saw Tiffany was already in the office and quietly working.

"Good Morning!" She greeted.

"Morning." Tiffany greeted without looking at her.

Jessica sit on her own swivel chair then look at her, Tiffany is not as cheerful as she is and she knew that something is wrong.

"Is she still mad?" She thought then shake her head, "No, Tiffany don't hold grudges.." She thought.

After an hour or so, Tiffany stood up and gave her a folded paper.

"What is this?" She asked then read it, She creased her eyebrows as she finished reading, "You're filing indefinite leave?" She asked.

Tiffany nodded, "Yes."

"Why? I mean.. Where are you going?" She asked.

"I need some time for my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter