Chapter 56: Ma Boy

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update requested by: paramaountpamp , And I included some of your suggestions, I hope you'll like it!

Chapter 56:

Jessica is inside her room of her apartment, she just got home from work after a long day.

Her phone kept ringing but she's not answering, "I'm sorry, Yul.. I'm really tired." She thought and just sleep.

Due to too much exhaustion, She didn't noticed that Yuri went inside her apartment holding a paper bag of food.

He put the paper bag on the dining table and prepared for dinner. He knew she's tired since Jessica is busy this past few days.

After preparing, He went to his girlfriend's room and found her soundly sleeping still wearing her office attire.

He crawled on the bed and wake her up, "Baby.." He called but Jessica didn't budge. "Baby, Wake up now and have dinner." He kissed her cheek.

And finally, Jessica opened her eyes. "Babe." She called.

He smiled and peck her lips, "I bought you dinner.." He said and help her sit up. "You seems so tired from work.. Do you have another client?" He asked.

Jessica stood up and nodded, "Yeah.. but it's done now. I'm free again." She said and the two of them walk to the dining.

Yuri watch Jessica eat, He smiled and fixed her fringe. "You should change into your y lingerie." He said.

Jessica look at him, "Stop being so byun, Yul. I'm tired." She said lazily, "Go home after this, okay? I know your hands will keep me awake and I really need to sleep.." She sighed.

Yuri always want to make love with her and she kept refusing but whenever he sleep over her apartment, she wasn't able to sleep properly because Yuri's hands kept moving to touch her.

Yuri laugh then nodded, "I know." He said then her back.

"How was your day?" She asked.

"Um, so good Sica.. there's a new girl in the office and she is very popular with the guys."

She look at him, "What do you mean?" She asked.

"She's so beautiful.. like a goddess."

Jessica focus on the food, "Oh, really? Say, is she more beautiful than me?" She asked trying to act cool.

"She's glowing, Sica.." Yuri said while looking at her reaction, "She's really like a goddess, no wonder why guys kept looking at her whenever she walk around."

Jessica almost slam the spoon on the table, She's irritated with the way Yuri describes the girl but she don't want to show it to him.

"Ah, this food is no good.." She said then stood up and walk back to her room.

Yuri shake his head, he likes to tease Jessica since she also do it to him. Jessica may not admit it but He knew that She kept refusing to him because she's punishing him for his stupidness.

He clean the table then walk to his girlfriend's room, He saw her lying down on the bed covered by a blanket. "Baby, I'm going home now." He said then kissed her cheek.

"No.. You stay here, I need a hug." She said and showed her y lingerie that will make him stay.

Yuri felt hot seeing her cleavage, "I-I thought you want me to go home?" He asked while staring at her clothed mounds.

"I changed my mind, stay here with me." She said, She wanted him to stay so he won't think of the other girl.

Yuri nodded his head furiously, "I'll just change.." He said and run to get his pajamas.

She turned her back on him and slowly fell asleep, not even ten minutes later she felt Yuri's hand pulled her towards him then kissed her neck.

"Yul, I'm tired." She said and stop Yuri's hand from getting inside her nighties.

"I miss you baby." He whispered.

She turned around and hug him, "Let me sleep." She said and kissed him, "Goodnight Handsome! I love you." She said and snuggled closer to him.

------

"Oppa, is it true that there's a new girl in the office?" Jessica is on the phone talking to her older brother about what Yuri told her.

"Uh? There's a new staff but it's a guy, Jess. Why?" Haein said.

Jessica gritted her teeth knowing that Yuri tricked her. "Nothing, Oppa." She said, "Thanks, Bye." She said then hang up.

"Hey Jess, What's the matter?" Tiffany asked.

"Nothing." She said as she went back to work.

"Are you stalking Yuri?" Tiffany asked.

"No." She said as she think of the ways to get back, "You wanna play with me huh.." She thought.

At afternoon, the staff called Jessica telling her that someone is looking for her.

"Who is it again?" She asked and went out of the office.

"He said he's your friend." The staff said.

Jessica nodded and walk to where the person is, "Excuse me? You're looking for me?"

The tall guy turned around and smiled at her, "Hi, still remember me?"

"Oh.. He is the Son of Mommy's friend.. hmm.. Chan.. Chanhee?" She thought and tilted her head to the side trying to remember who the guy is.

"Park Chanyeol." The guy said.

"Oh Yeah! How are you?" She asked.

Chanyeol smiled, "I'm doing great! I just got home from Australia.." He said then cleared his throat, "May I invite you for some coffee?" He asked.

Jessica thought of it for a moment, "I'll just talk to my friend." She said then walked back to the office. "Tiff, I'll just go out for a coffee break, be back soon." She said and Tiffany nodded.

She walk back to Chanyeol and the two of them went out and walk to the nearest coffee shop.

The two settled in the corner and ordered their coffee, Jessica smiled as Chanyeol looks shy in front of her.

"So.. uhm.. what did you do in Australia?" She asked to start a conversation.

"I.. uhm.. I studied there." He smiled, "Actually, I came here to talk to you about business." He said.

Jessica nodded, "What kind of business?"

Their ordered coffee arrived, Chanyeol sipped his coffee then look at her.

"Uhm, Our family will open a new private high school in Seoul, My Mom showed me your designs and I honestly liked it." He said.

She smiled, "Thank you."

"So, We would like you to design the official school uniforms for Our students." Chanyeol said.

Jessica got surprised at what he said, "Oh really? That's cool!" She said that made the guy laugh.

"So, what do you say?" He asked.

"Sure! Let's work together!" She smiled, She's really happy that a lot of people wants to do business with their company. "I'll give you sample designs soon." She excitedly said.

"Okay.." He said while nodding, he look at his phone then smiled at Jessica, "My commander is calling, I need to go." He said.

"Oh, You're girlfriend?" She asked and he nodded, "I see.. Alright, I'll inform you once I'm done.." She said then remembered that he don't have his phone number, "Can I have your business card?"

"I already have your number from my Mom, I'll call you later." He said.

"Yes please, and We also need to talk to my business partner about this." 

"Sure."

She nodded and the two of them went back to the boutique, Chanyeol bid goodbye to her then drive away as Jessica went back inside her office.

"Tiff! We got a client!" Jessica squealed in happiness.

"Really? That's great Jess!"

"Yeah, We will have a meeting with him again! I'm really happy and excited.." She giggled.

"Let's work hard!" Tiffany squealed.

------

Yuri is going hop off his car and walk upstairs, He is going to Jessica's apartment unit to have dinner with her.

He punched in the code and opened the door, He smiled upon seeing her sitting on the floor while she's busy drawing on her sketch book.

He noticed that Jessica is busy since yesterday, "Hi Baby." He greeted.

"Hi." She greeted back without looking at him.

"I bought us dinner." He said then sit next to her, "Kiss." He said.

Jessica gave him a quick peck on his lips and went back to what she's doing, "I'm not hungry." She answered, "Had dinner before I drive home."

"Oh? With Tiffany?" He asked and just eat next to her.

"Yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter