Chapter 18: Secret

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Love this chapter juseyo!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Enjoy!

Chapter 18:

"Baby, Can you scratch my back?.." Yuri asked his girlfriend.

Jessica who's busy with her phone look at him, "Where?" She asked.

Yuri pointed at the itchy part and she quickly scratch it for him, "There baby.."

They are at the back of Jessica's car and hiding from the American girl's three nosy brothers who just had a dramatic reunion last night. They just seen each other since Rain is busy with the preparation for his anniversary concert.

The three brothers were teaming up on questioning Jessica about having a secret boyfriend and it makes her angry for teasing her too much.

"Enough now." She said then went back to her phone again.

Yuri look at her, "You told me no using of phones whenever we're together." He told her.

She look at him with a pout, "I'm getting bored." She said while caressing his handsome face.

Yuri's phone then rings, He look at it and found Yunho calling. He smiled then showed his girlfriend.

"Ignore it." She said.

"They will scold me.." He said.

Jessica glared at him, "Aren't you afraid of me?" She asked.

Yuri smiled then put his phone back to his pocket and hugged her sideways, "Of course Sicababy is the boss." He whispered then kissed her cheek.

She smiled, "Good, let's just cuddle." She said then pushed him to lay on the seat then laid next to him.

"Why don't we just go to Our Apartment?" Yuri asked.

"Sure.. I'll just get Our baby.." She said then hop off the car to go to her room.

"Hey, Hey, Hey!" She was stop by her brothers who are talking in the living room.

"What?" She asked.

"Come here, Princess." Rain motioned her to come closer.

She rolled her eyes then walk to them, "Talk fast okay?"

"Wewannatalktoyouand­yoursecretboyfriendt­ointerrogatehim!" Rain said then pant. "Oh Gosh, that's long." He said.

Jessica crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, "Can you speak more slowly?" She asked.

Rain look at their brothers then to his sister, "You told me to talk fast.." He said.

Jessica stood up, there's no point on talking to them, "I don't wanna talk to you." She said then walk away.

Haein shake his head, "Talk more seriously, Hyung! Jess never listen to us because we always do that to her."

"Why? We are the coolest Oppas in town! She's lucky you know?" Rain told him.

Haein shake his head, "I will never wonder why Jess don't wanna tell us anything about it." He said.

"Should I talk to Yuri now?" Yunho asked.

"No, I want Jessica to tell us personally." Haein said.

Jessica then went down holding the huge teddy bear, "I'm going somewhere!" She said.

Yunho stop her, "Jess, I still wanna know who gave you that stuffed toy." He said.

Jessica rolled her eyes, "That's none of your business!" She said then walk away.

"Yah!" Rain shouted.

"We'll go home early! Love you handsome Oppas!" She shouted.

The Boys except for Haein smiled widely, "Heard that? We are her handsome Oppas!" Yunho proudly stated.

"Yah! Our Problem is her secret boyfriend!" Haein reminded them.

"Just let her today, Yuri's with her anyway." Rain shrugged.

------

The Couple are inside Yuri's room in the Apartment, they were in spooning position and were having their quiet moment.

Jessica was still on her phone while Yuri was hugging her tightly and was just looking at what she's doing.

"Sica, I want to talk to your family.." Yuri told her.

"About?"

"Us. I want them to know my intentions for you.. that we are together now."

Jessica sighed then turned around, She caress his face, "Yul, We can't tell them yet."

"Why? We've been together for two and a half months now Sica!" 

"Because they will break us apart.." She told him, "That's why I want us to be a secret from them."

"Until when, Sica?" He asked.

"Until I graduate from School."

"But Sica, I can't live up with that! I want to introduce you to my family too."

"I thought you want us together for a long time?"

"Yes Sica, I do.. But.."

"They will take me away from You, Yul.. I'm sure of that! They might be good to your family but My Parents want me to be with someone who has clear future, just like Taeyeon and Daniel!" She told him then kiss his cheek, "Yul, Let's keep this a secret to them, After I graduate from school I promise I will introduce you to them.."

"And What if they don't agree with me?"

"I will go with you.. that's my promise, but for now let's keep it to ourselves. Hmm." She hugged him tight. "And don't try to break up with me because of this Yuri, I will never let it happen."

Yuri sighed, He has to respect her decision. "Okay.." He said then peck her forehead.

"Let's stop talking about it, Okay?" She said then kissed his cheek again. Yuri nodded that made Jessica smile then turned her back on him again then busied herself with the phone. Yuri scooped her closer to him then kiss her cheek.

After a few minutes, Yuri sighed seeing his girlfriend is giving more time with her phone. "Can you put your phone down for a minute?" He asked while caressing her tummy.

"What for?" Jessica asked back.

"I need your time.." He said but Jessica didn't budge.

"Give me another minute.." She said and just keep using her phone.

Yuri sighed and just wait for her but he slowly fell asleep.

He woke up after more than one hour and found his girlfriend still on the phone.

"Baby.. Enough from using your phone." He said and tried to take her phone from her but Jessica quickly hide it.

"I'm not gonna use it anymore.." She said.

Yuri sighed then sat up, "Let's go watch TV.." He told her.

The two of them walk to the living room and settled on the floor and watch some variety show.

Jessica went back on her phone while Yuri just watch TV.

"Park Shinhye is really beautiful even without make up on." Yuri commented.

Jessica stop using her phone then look at the screen, "Are you telling me that I don't look beautiful because I have make up?" She asked.

"No.. but girls with bare face are really attractive.." He told her.

She got irritated, "Go get some girl who don't use make up!" She told him climb to the couch and laid down, She rolled her eyes and look at her face from her phone, "I don't look attractive to him." She thought and just focus on her phone.

Yuri look at her, She's been using her phone the whole day and searching some stuffs.

"Just like me and your phone.."

"What?"

"Your phone is more attractive than me." He told her then sighed.

The two of them kept quiet, Yuri stood up and went inside his room to be alone.

Yunho then called him again and this time he answered, "Hello?"

"Yul! Tell Our Sister to come home now, Let's have boys night out!" Yunho cheerfully said.

He his lips, "I'll tell her.." He said.

"Okay, We'll wait for you and don't tell her about it okay? Bye!" Jessica then went in the room and laid next to him.

"See you, Bye!" He said then hang up. "I'll bring you home now." He said then sat up.

"Who are you going to meet?" Jessica asked.

"Nothing Important." He said then hop off the bed taking YulSic and went out.

Jessica pouted, Yuri is sulking because she's busy with her phone. She stood up and went out.

Yuri drive them home, Jessica immediately intertwined their hands together upon getting off the car while Yuri's other hand is holding the huge teddy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter