Chapter 81: I Promise

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update! I hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 81:

"Kyaaaaah~" Jessica excitedly stomp her feet as the helper prepare the plate. "Who would believe I, Jessica Kwon was able to cook! Not just that, I cooked My husband's favorite food! I'm so proud of myself!" She told everyone in the kitchen.

The helpers put the Takoyaki in the bowl while the other were preparing for the beer.

"Please call Yuri and tell him to wait for me in the garden." She giggled in happiness.

She decided to just make Yuri his favorite Japanese food since she don't want him to go out and see Juran. She tried really hard to find the ingredients and learn the procedure since Yuri is craving for it so bad and now that she successfully made it, She's happy and proud of herself.

"Yuri's in the garden now and the kids are already sleeping." The helper said.

Jessica smiled and get the bowl of Takoyaki then walk to the garden with one of the helpers carrying the cans of beer.

The American saw Yuri sitting quietly that made her smile even more. "Babe." She called.

Yuri look at the back and smiled, "Baby, You're not mad anymore?" He asked.

She shake her head then put the bowl on the glass table then sit across him. "I made them for you." She said.

Yuri look at the balls and got surprised, "Oh, You made Takoyaki? You cook, Baby?" He said in shock.

"Yeah, I know that you badly want them so I just made it for you." She said happily as the helper gave them the cans of beers and glasses.

Yuri was still staring at the Takoyaki, "She burned them.." He thought then turned to his wife, "But She's so happy and she's so beautiful.."

"Try it, Babe.. I want my husband to try it first." She said and opened the can of beer and poured it on the glass.

Yuri nodded and get a fork, He eat it and almost choke at the unexplainable taste. "This is inedible.." He thought.

"Oh Gosh, Babe!" Jessica hand him the glass of beer and he quickly drink it bottoms up.

"Ahh.." He take a deep breath, "Who taught her how to cook this?" He thought.

"How does it taste?" She asked and look at him expectantly.

"I-It's.." He couldn't finish his words as he don't want to hurt her feelings knowing that she worked so hard to cook it for him. "Baby.. I'm sorry.."

Jessica pouted, "Don't you like it?" She asked then stood up and take the bowl, "it's terrible.. I knew you will not like it, I just tried my luck but of course I failed.." She said then sighed. 

She spent almost the whole day for it, going out to do grocery shopping, learning the procedures and cooking it. This is her first time cooking something without asking for help from other people, so she's really disappointed of herself for not doing good enough for her husband's liking.

"Uhm, Go to Juran and eat her Takoyaki but please go back home to me after.." She smiled to cover up her sadness. "I will never exceed her cooking skills." She thought and walk inside with the food.

Yuri felt hurt seeing her sad, He stood up and followed her. "Baby." He called and hold her arm then pulled her to face him. "I'll eat it." He said then hold the bowl.

"No, You don't have to force yourself.. You might get food poisoned." She smiled then walk to the kitchen and throw everything away that surprised the helpers.

Yuri's still following her, "Baby.." He hold her hands but she flinched, "What happened to your hands?" He asked and look at her hands, Her beautiful hands have burns and wounds.

Jessica sighed, "I'm okay.. Go out now and see Juran, I know how much you miss eating Her Takoyaki, I'll take care of the twins." She said then walk upstairs.

Yuri wanted to cry for some reasons, his wife's tone makes him feel so down, Her voice is full of sadness and he swear that this is the first time he heard her talk that way.

He sighed and look at the helpers, "Can I have the first aid kit?" He asked.

"Here." A helper hand him the box, "We tried to help her but she wanted to do it alone.. She got cuts and burns but she don't want to treat it since she's too focus on cooking."

Yuri felt guilty even more, He nodded and went upstairs. He open the door and saw her lying next to the twins but she has her back facing him.

He bite his lips as he heard her sob, "Ba-Baby." He called.

Jessica silently wipe her tears, "Are you leaving now?" She asked without looking at him. She don't want him to see her crying and think that she's overreacting over a simple Takoyaki. "Just make sure you'll go home and sleep next to me and the kids, they will look for you later... Alright, Go now so you can come back early. Have fun!" She added, She covered herself with blanket and cried silently.

Yuri walk to the bed and sit to her side, "Sica." He called and gently pulled the covers off her. "Don't cry." He said with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry." Jessica said then wipe her tears, "My cuts and burns make me cry in pain.." She sob then smiled at him.

Yuri knew she's lying, "Come here, I'll treat them." He said.

"You're not going out?" She asked.

He shake his head, "I want to stay here and cuddle with you." He said and treat her wounds. "You should've asked for help, Baby.. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I just want to make something for you.. I'm sorry if I can't take care of you and if I can't do things like what Juran do to you, but I will try harder to be a good wife, Babe. I promise." She said.

"You are a great wife, Baby. No need to try harder." He said and put some ointment for her burns and bandage for her wounds. "Giving birth with Twins and having you in my life is enough for me.." He said then kissed her hands.

Jessica was moved by what Yuri said and cried, Yuri bite his lips and pulled her for a hug.

"What's happening to you, Baby?" He asked and caress her back.

She sob, "I saw the happiness in your eyes when she told you that she made your favorite, I saw how excited you are to get it and I want to be the girl behind your happiness, Yul.. So I tried to make it but I can't.. I'm not her.." She said then hug him tight. "I'm such a useless wife to you, I couldn't even make something for you.. Juran makes juice for you, she can cook your favorite food. She's definitely a perfect girl for you unlike me who knows nothing about cooking and don't know a single thing about what you want." She said.

Yuri sighed and look at her, Jessica was greatly affected with Juran's presence and she keeps comparing herself to the other girl.

"I'm sorry if You felt that way.. I'm sorry for making you feel bad about yourself, Baby. I didn't mean it." He said and wipe her tears away. "You are perfect, Baby. You are the most perfect wife for me so please don't feel bad." He said then leaned down and kissed her. "I love you. Don't cry." He said then hug her again.

Jessica look at him, "I love you too." She said.

Yuri then laid down on the bed and pulled his wife on top of him, "Don't be jealous of Juran, Baby.. You are way more important for me.." He told her while caressing her back.

"I can't help it.. She's just really perfect and you two look comfortable together. I'm sorry to say this but I think she's still into you." She said then sighed, "I'm being paranoid, Yul.. I have dreamed of Her kissing you, I dreamt about you two and I felt like she will take you away from me. I'm sorry." She said.

Yuri kissed her head, "Don't think about negative things.." He said then sighed. "You can kiss me anytime you want, You can hug me whenever you want, We can make love at any time of the day and I love you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter