Chapter 82: Heart Attack!

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

I got lots of suggestions and you guys are so obsess about 'Jessica's Takoyaki' haha! You are so funny!

Anyway, Here's an update! Enjoy!

Chapter 82:

"Babe, Faster." Jessica told her husband.

"Sica, I can't drive that fast! We have the kids with us!"

Jessica sighed, today is Seohyun's first birthday party and they are running late.

"Tiffany will be really mad at me." She mumbled and called her best friend. "Hello, Tiff.." She said and heard people singing a Happy Birthday song.

"Jess, Where are you? The party is starting!" Tiffany whined on the other line.

"We're on Our way now. We'll be there soon, Tiff." She said.

"Be here quick or I'll get mad at you!"

"We'll be there, I promise! Aight, Have to go now. Love you, Bye!" She said then hang up. "We're late." She said.

"Ate!" Krystal said happily.

"And Soojung is happy." Yuri chuckled.

They arrived at the Kim Residence after a few minutes, Everyone is busy with games.

Jessica quickly saw Tiffany and called her, "Tiff!"

Tiffany pouted and childishly stomped her way to welcome them, You're super late!" She said and opened her arms for a hug.

Jessica hug her, "The kids were in their tantrums and we had a hard time dressing them up. I'm really sorry, Lovey." She said and kissed her best friend's cheek.

"It's okay, what's important is you came." She said and approach Yuri and the kids, "Play with Seobaby and the kids." She told the twins after giving them kisses. "Hi Yul!" She said and hug Yuri.

"Hi Pany-ah, Where's the Birthday girl?"

"She's with her Daddy." She said and brought the family to their table. "Your family is there!" Tiffany said pointing at the other table. "I'll ask someone to give you food." She said.

"No, We'll be fine.." Yuri smiled.

"You sure?" 

"Yeah, just be with your husband and Seobaby."

"Okay, I'm really sorry for my busyness." She excused herself but then she went back. "Oh and by the way, the official photographer of this party is Yuri's schoolmate.. Uhm, Kim Ju.. Julan or Juran something like that, She's a friend of the events organizer. She's with Yejin Unnie right now, Unnie said Yuri knows this Miss Kim that's why I informed you. Aight have to go now.. Enjoy!" She said then walk away.

Jessica look at Yuri who just busied himself with the twins.

"Appa.. Appa.. Ay!" Yoong said.

Yuri put Yoong down and let him play with the other kids. "Be good to other kids, Okay?" He told him then turned to Krystal. "Want to eat?" He asked.

"Eat!" She clapped her hands.

He look at his wife and she smiled at him, "I'll just get our food." He said and gave her their Daughter. "I won't go anywhere and be back fast, I love you." He said and gave her a kiss.

"I love you too." She smiled and hug Krystal tight. "You'll play with Seobaby, Okay?"

"'kay?" Krystal copied her.

"Hi, Aunt Jessi!!" She then heard Chaeyeon. "Hi Krysie!" 

"Hello, Pretty Chaeyeonie!" She greeted back and the girl kissed her cheek. "How's school?" She asked.

"Good.." The little girl answered while playing with her cousin. "Eunji kept asking about Krystal when you were in California.. I think she missed playing with her."

Jessica chuckled, Eunji is not around ever since they went back from the states because Taehee brought the little girl to Jeonju to be with her grandparents.

"Maybe she misses my baby Krysie." She said then kissed Krystal's head, "I hope they don't fight anymore." She said.

Chaeyeon smiled, "I hope so too." She said then stood up, "Auntie, I'll just go to Aunt Yejin." She said and kissed Jessica's cheek then walk away.

Yuri then went back holding plates of food, "Baby, Let's eat." He said then pulled his chair closer to his wife. "Come here, Princess.. Let Mommy eat properly." He said and take Krystal to sit on his lap.

Jessica smiled and eat while Yuri is feeding Krystal. "This is good." She said then feed her husband.

"Baby, I have talked to Juran and Yejin awhile ago.." Yuri said then waited for his wife's reaction.

Jessica sighed, "Uhm, Okay." She said.

"But I only said Hi to them." He said then fix her fringe. "Don't worry."

"I already said okay." She said then smiled.

Yuri nodded, Seeing his wife so cool about it makes him feel relieved.

"Appa, aahh!" Krystal opened wide.

Her father smiled and kissed her cheek, "Here, eat a lot." He said and feed her.

Jessica busied herself with the phone, "Look at this, Babe." She said and showed Yuri a couple shirt.

"Want that?" He asked and she nodded, "Okay, I'll buy it for us.." He smiled.

"Yay! Thanks babe!" Jessica kissed him.

"Mama ppoppo." Krystal said.

Jessica smiled a kiss her too, "Momma loves you."

"oo." Krystal said.

Taeyeon then walk to them with Seohyun, "Oh look who came to celebrate Your birthday, Seobaby.. Momma Jess and Yul Appa!" He smiled.

Jessica clap her hands and take Seohyun from Taeyeon and kissed her cheek, "Happy Birthday Seobaby.. Momma Jess, Yul Appa and the twins love you so much." She told the baby who is looking at Krystal. "Krysie, give Seobaby a kiss."

Krystal pouted her lips then move to kiss Seohyun, "oo." She said and went back on eating.

"oo!" Seohyun said then look at Her father.

Jessica gave the baby girl to Taeyeon, "Where's Tiff?" She asked.

"Talking to the visitors." He said.

"Yul, Yoong's with Haein.. He's eating."

"Oh, that kid is always everywhere." Yuri chuckled.

"I know.. He's very friendly.." Taeyeon smiled then look at other direction, "Oh Tiffany's calling for me, I'll be back later."

"Ay!" Krystal said.

"Come Soojung, Play with Seobaby!" Taeyeon hold her hand. "I'll borrow her."

The Couple nodded and Taeyeon walk away with the two baby girls.

Yuri look around and saw his sister with a guy.

"Baby, Is that Noona's boyfriend?" He asked.

Jessica look at the direction he's looking at then smiled, "Unnie!" She called and waved her hand.

Boa smiled and walk to their table while holding her boyfriend's hand. "Long time no see!" She said and hug Jessica.

"I know, How's Guam?" The American asked, Boa smiled and hug her boyfriend.

"It's beautiful! I got to meet his family." She giggled.

Boa and Her boyfriend went to a few weeks vacation in Guam and somewhere in Australia and to also meet the guy's family.

"Are you gonna introduce your boyfriend to us?" Jessica asked excitedly.

"Yes, of course.. Babe, this is my brother and his wife.. Kwon Yuri and Jessica Jung.." Boa said.

Yuri stood up, "Hi I'm Boa's brother."

"Nice meeting you, I'm Lee Sangyeob." The guy shake his hand.

"Hi Oppa, I'm Jessica Jung."

"Kwon! She is Jessica Kwon." Yuri said then look at his wife.

Jessica giggled, "Yeah, I'm Kwon Jessica, Boa Unnie's Sister in law.." She said.

"Nice meeting you, Jessica."

"Welcome to the family!" 

Sangyeob chuckled at how charming Jessica is, "She's cute."

"She is!" Boa said then excused themselves to the couple and go back to their table.

Jessica kept looking at Boa then she would giggle that irritates her husband.

"Ah, He looks better in person." She said.

Yuri hold his wife's hand, "Sica."

The brown haired girl look at him, "Yes?"

"Stop gawking at him.." He said with creasing eyebrows.

Jessica smiled and hug him sideways, "I'm just happy for Unnie, You know how much we want her to have a boyfriend and now that she found her love, I'm so happy!" She giggled.

Yuri sighed and nodded, "Let's go inside." He said and she nodded.

The two of them stood up and went inside and settled in the living room where Kim Eomma and Hana are talking.

The couple sit side by side and just talk, "I'm sleepy." Jessica said while hugging her husband sideways.

"The Party will end soon, We will go home quickly." He said whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter