Chapter 14: Rain

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

I hope you'll like this update!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 14:

Jessica is sulking, She's inside her car with Yuri who picked her up from School. They are now going home to prepare for the dinner with the Henney's.

She look at Yuri and got irritated seeing him smiling so widely, She wanted to be alone with Daniel but her family will never allow her.

"I promise I will be good, Sica.." Yuri told her, excitement is very visible in his tone.

"You better not ruin my first meeting with Daniel's family.." She crossed her arms.

He look at her then gave her his killer smile, "You can count on me, Sica."

Jessica stared at him, "That smile.." She thought then shake her head, "No.. Stop hoping.." She look away.

"Oh it's raining!" Yuri said then turned to her, "What's the weather today?" He asked.

"Are you blind? Can't you see It's raining?" She rolled her eyes.

Yuri giggled then scratch his head, "Don't be mad.." He said.

"Then stop being so stupid!" She shake her head.

He smiled at her, Jessica is so cute whenever she's mad.

They arrived home, Jessica quickly went inside her room to change because Daniel will arrive soon while Yuri was already dressed up for the occasion and just waiting for her in the living room with the rest of the family.

"Your suit is really good on you." Hana told him.

Yuri blush at the compliment, "Thanks to Haein for lending me his clothes." He shyly stated.

"That's nothing.. Brothers share stuffs." He said with a smile.

"Please take good care of Our Princess, Okay? Don't let her be too close to that guy!" Daddy Jung told Yuri.

"That's right! Don't let anyone take advantage of her!" Yunho said while nodding.

"Of course! I will protect Sica at any cost!" Yuri said with determination. "I won't let Sica be close to any other guys.." He thought.

"Protect her like you are protecting your little sister, Yul." Hana told him.

"Little Sister.." He mumbled then look down.

One of the helpers then informed them about Daniel's arrival, They all welcomed him and waited for the Ice Princess to go down.

"She's taking too long in her room!" Haein said.

"She might've fallen asleep again!" Yunho said then laugh. "That girl can sleep anytime and anywhere.."

"Oh, Here she is!" Hana said while looking at her Daughter proudly.

Jessica is wearing a peach colored strapless dress that made her look really beautiful.

"Gahh! She looks exactly like her mother! So beautiful!" Jacob smiled, He couldn't believe that their Little Princess is all grown up now.

"I told you Good looks run to our genes!! Thanks Mom and Dad for this face!" Yunho hugged his Parents emotionally then kissed their cheeks playfully.

Hana laugh then hit his arm, "You're still a kid!" She said.

Yuri was in awe while looking at Jessica, "Such a gorgeous lady!" He said.

"Well, That's my date!" Daniel proudly said.

"My Sister is a lovely girl, anyone who would hurt her will get something from me and my brothers." Haein said enough for the two boys to hear.

Yunho sighed, They don't know what he did to Jessica and he wants to make it up to the Princess.

"I'm sorry." He said but everyone is too busy looking at Jessica who is now walking gracefully to the living room.

"I'm ready!" She smiled.

Yuri quickly take his black suit and put it on her, "It's raining hard outside.." He said but Jessica take it off and gave it back to him.

"I don't need that!" She said then turned to Daniel.

Daniel who's wearing a white suit take it off him and put it around her shoulders.

"Thanks.." She smiled sweetly.

The Jung Family look at each other in surprise, "Daebak!" Yunho commented.

"We'll go ahead now!" Yuri and Jessica bowed to them. Yuri take their bags with their clothes that they will use for tonight then look at the Brown haired girl.

"I'll drive you there Sica.." Yuri told her.

"No! I'll go with Daniel!" Jessica stubbornly said.

"Jung Sooyeon! You can't go anywhere without Yuri!" Hana reminded her Daughter.

"Yeah, Right!" She rolled her eyes.

Yuri helped her went to the car as Daniel ride his own car. "Ready?" He asked.

"Whatever!" She rolled her eyes then look to the window, "Why is it raining?" She asked.

"The skies are crying because You keep on being so mean to me." Yuri said then smiled at her.

"Haha! That's funny!" She sarcastically said then rolled her eyes again.

"Seriously Sica, Can you give me your beautiful smile? I missed seeing you smile at me.."

"I can't force myself to Smile, Kwon Yuri! I will smile if I want to." She said.

Yuri pouted, "You look like a goddess tonight, the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen.. it would be even more nice if you add at least just a little smile.." He mumbled.

She look at him. Yuri speaks so purely and he's not aware that girls will fall in love with his words and his good action.

"I'll just sleep!" She said then close her eyes.

Yuri smiled, Even though Jessica don't talk to him that much like before, he's still happy knowing that He will stay close to her at least for tonight. 

------

"Are you ready?" Daniel asked Jessica.

They are outside Henney's residence, Jessica take a deep breath then smiled at him.

"Will I be Okay?" She asked.

"Just be a little more mature if they talk to you, My family wants someone who they can talk about business with.." He told her.

Jessica felt even more nervous, she don't know anything about business and she's not interested with it.

"Wait, I have to go to the car.." She said then walked back to her car where Yuri is since Daniel can't make her feel better.

"Do you need anything, Sica?" Yuri asked then pulled her inside since it was raining.

"I'm nervous." She said.

Yuri wiped the wet on her face and her shoulders because of the rain, "Why?" He asked.

"I don't know anything about business, and his family is into business.." She said. "What should I do?"

Yuri hold her hand, "Just be yourself Sica.." He smiled then fixed her fringe.

A phone call broke their trance, Daniel is outside and calling for her.

"You can do it, Sica.. Show them who you really are!" Yuri pat her back. "Remember, You are beautiful and a good person.. that's the most important thing than knowing something about business." 

She nodded then smiled, Yuri can really make her feel at ease. "Fighting Princess!" He smiled at her. "Wait.." He take an umbrella at the backseat then hop off the car first then opened the door for her.

Jessica hop off the car then walk in front of the house with Yuri covering her with the Umbrella.

"Come inside too Yul." Daniel told him then hold Jessica's hand.

Yuri look at their hands then felt sad, "Good luck Yul." He thought.

"Oh, they're here!" A girl announced then hug Daniel. "Hi! I'm Dallas Henney! Daniel's younger sister!" The cheerful girl introduced herself.

"I'm Jessica." The American shyly said.

Dallas look at their back and saw Yuri. "Oh hi!"

"I'm Yuri.."

"Are you her Brother?" She asked.

"No, He's uhm... a friend.." Jessica said.

"Oh! Perfect! I don't have a date, we can be paired tonight!" Dallas giggled then went to Yuri, "Is it fine?" She asked then hold on his arm.

Jessica glared at Yuri then look away, "It's better if he stays in the car." She mumbled.

"Hey Dan! Mom and Dad couldn't make it, they might be home late since there's a lot to do in the office!" Dallas informed her brother.

Daniel nodded, "Oh, So only Dianna and James are there.."

"Yes! And me!" She giggled.

They then walk to the dining, Daniel introduced the two visitors to his Sister and Brother in law then started their Dinner.

"Jess and Yuri will stay the night here." He told them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter