Chapter 16: So Into U

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

Here's an update!! Hope you like it!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 16:

"I said I like you.. I like you so much, Sica!" He his lips in nervousness, "If it's not too much, Can I ask you to be my.. my girlfriend?"

Jessica felt her heart just skipped, "Yo-Your Girlfriend? Me.. your girlfriend?" She asked to make sure.

"Yes, that's if.. you like me too.." He said without taking his eyes off her.

The brown haired girl take a lungful of air and was about to answer when someone called her, "Jess!"

The two quickly broke apart seeing Yunho, "What are you two doing?"

"O-Oppa.. What are you doing here?" Jessica asked.

"I was calling the both of you but I can't reach you." He said then turned to Jessica, "Mom and Dad were looking for you." 

"How did you know I was here?" She asked again.

"You told Mommy you were with Yuri, So I asked Boa to help me since he's not answering my calls.. Boa called the landlord and found out Yul went home with a girl.." He explained. "So, What are you two doing?" He asked.

"We were just talking.." Yuri said then look at Jessica.

"Right!" Jessica nodded.

Yunho look at them suspiciously, "Are you sure?." He asked.

"Yes!" Yuri said nervously.

Yunho then sighed, "What did I tell you about keeping secrets?" He asked his Sister.

"I don't have a secret!" She whined while blushing.

Yuri couldn't help but smile at her cuteness, Yunho saw him then tap his shoulder. "Why are you smiling?" He asked.

"Nothing.." He said.

"Okay.. let's go home now little Sis!" Yunho hold Jessica's hand.

"Just bring her car to our house tomorrow.." He told Yuri who furiously nodded. "Alright! Bye!" He waved then pulled his sister to his car.

Yuri smiled, He wasn't able to get her answer but he's fine with it. What matters most is that he confessed his feelings for her.

He went back to the Apartment, He laid on the couch and sniff the pillow that Jessica was hugging awhile ago.

"Oh my gaahh! I'm getting addicted with her." He mumbled then buried his face on it.

Meanwhile, Yunho keeps bugging his sister about the thing that he saw.

"Seriously Jess, what were you two doing there?"

Jessica rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "Why do I have brothers who are Nosy and always in perfect timing?" She asked.

Yunho laugh, "You're lucky to have us! Wait.. are you two gonna kiss?" He asked.

"No.." She said then close her eyes, "I'm going to sleep, don't bother me." She said to stop him from asking to many questions.

Yunho shake his head and just keep quiet.

------

Jessica was standing by the window inside her room, She's holding her phone having second thoughts of calling Yuri to give her answer.

"What if.." She wasn't able to finish as her phone rings. Her heart beats doubles seeing the person she's been thinking is now calling her. "Eotteokhe!!" She squealed then went to her bed and answered the call.

"Sica did I disturbed your sleep?" Yuri quickly asked.

She smiled then faked a sound of a yawn, "A little, Why did you call?" She asked.

She turned her body to lay on her stomach with her feet moving in any direction.

"I'm sorry.." He giggled, "I'm alone in the Apartment, and I can't sleep. I've been thinking about you the whole night.." He said sweetly that almost made her squeal in giddiness but she held it in. "Sica.." He called.

"Hmm." She hummed while biting her lips.

"Can We meet tomorrow?" He asked.

"Where are you bringing me?"

"Hmm.. I actually don't know, I just wanna be with you.. maybe we can have a movie date?" He said.

"Sure! Pick me up tomorrow.. and let's have a movie date." She was smiling widely.

"Thanks.. Hmm, Sica.. what are we now? I mean.. I wasn't able to hear your answer so.. yeah.."

"Will my answer still be valid now?" She asked.

"Of course! The validity of my question is up until you say yes to me."

"Do you wanna hear it now?"

"I wanna hear it personally, I'll just wait for tomorrow, Sica.." He said then take a deep breath, "Whatever answer it is, I'll accept it whole heartedly and work hard for you.. don't feel pressured okay?"

"Yeah.."

"Alright, I won't let you stay up late, goodnight Sicababy! See you tomorrow!"

Jessica wanted to squealed really loud hearing his sweet endearment but she has to hold it in.

She then cleared , "Goodnight Yul.. Have a sweet dream."

"I'll dream of you.." He said then a long paused, "I wanna let you know again, I like you so much Sica.. Goodnight!" He said then hang up.

Jessica finally squealed then buried her face on the pillows while wiggling her feet in happiness. She still can't believe Yuri confessed to her, She feels like she's dreaming.

"Oh my God.. How am I able to sleep Yul?" She hug her pillow tight, She then remembered their date tomorrow, she sat up then went to her closet. She will find the perfect dress for the occasion tomorrow.

-----

"Good Morning!" Yuri greeted Daddy Jung in the Mansion.

"Good Morning Yuri!" Jacob tap his shoulder. "Glad you came here, My wife and I have something to tell you."

He smiled and nodded, Hana then went down from their room and saw them.

"Yuri!" Hana called in a high pitch tone.

He bowed, "Good Morning!" He said.

"Honey, Have you talked to Yuri?" She asked her husband.

Jacob shake his head. "Tell him."

"Okay.." She said then sat down. "Yuri, Yunho told me that You and Jessi were talking about something last night and Jessi don't want to tell him about it.. What is it?" She asked.

Yuri felt nervous, He don't know if he should tell them or not since he's not sure if they will agree on him.

Seeing that Yuri is hesitating to tell them, She sighed. "Okay.." She said then look at her husband, "Last night, We heard her talking to someone and when look at her through the security camera in your room, She's actually has someone on the phone. We then saw her putting clothes on her bed.. I don't wanna say this but I think she's planning on running away with someone.." She worriedly said.

Yuri look at them in surprise, He was the one Jessica is talking to on the phone but they don't have plans on running away. "Or could it be.. Sica is talking to someone else?" He thought.

"I want you to go back on being her Personal Butler, You will stay close to her and protect her from guys who's trying to take advantage of her." She said.

Daddy Jung agreed, "Especially that me and My Wife will go back to California soon."

"Should I tell them my intentions to their Daughter?" He thought.

"Good Morning!" Yunho and Haein then walk down, "What's for breakfast?" Yunho asked.

"We are counting on you Yuri.. I know she will listen to you." Hana told him then stood up to go to the kitchen.

Jessica then went down all dressed up, Wearing a happy face. "Woah!" Our Jessi is going somewhere today!" Haein said.

She smiled then look at Yuri shyly, "Yeah.." She said.

"Where are you going today?" Hana asked.

"Just somewhere.."

"You're going out with Yuri, alright?" 

"Sure!" She giggled then look at Yuri, "Let's go!" She told him.

Yuri bowed and excused them to her family, "I'll take good care of her." He said then went out.

Yunho and Haein look at each other then smiled, "She's too happy."

-----

Yuri is driving them to a park since it's too early for a movie date, Jessic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter