Chapter 10: They Meet Again

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Did you guys miss the story? Here's an update! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!
Enjoy!

Chapter 10:

Yuri is outside the school, He's waiting for Jessica and Tiffany to come out and talk to the two girls.

He was impatiently stomping his feet on the ground while looking at the time.

"Pany-ah should be out now." He mumbled.

Just then, He saw the red haired girl walking out to get a cab, He run to her and called the American girl.

"Pany-ah!" He called.

The said girl look at him then rolled her eyes, She don't want to talk to him because she knew he's into Jessica.

"Pany-ah!" Yuri hold her arm and made her face him. "Please talk to me."

"You know what? I don't wanna see you!" She shouted.

"Don't be mad, I promise I'll make it up to you." He said then hold her hand, "I'll take you out on a date."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes then ride a cab.

He sighed then walked back to the car, He then saw the other American girl glaring at him.

"I wanna go out shopping." Jessica said with crossed arms.

Yuri nodded and drive them to the shopping mall. While Jessica is busy, the tanned guy was walking around to find something to buy for Tiffany.

"Yul, What do you think of this?" Jessica asked then look to her back but her Butler isn't with her anymore.

She look around and found him on the counter, "He bought something?" She thought.

Yuri walk to her with the shopping bags, He smiled at her. "I just bought something." He said.

"I can see that! Who's that for? I mean.. I know it's not yours since this shop is for girls, unless you are.. gay."

Yuri laugh then shake his head, "This is for Pany-ah." He said.

Jessica sighed then turned her back on him and just proceed on shopping.

The two of them then went home after so long in the mall, Yuri was still busy on his phone and didn't bother to talk to Jessica like he used to do and it made the Brown haired girl furious.

"Why don't you just go home and see your blabbermouth girlfriend?" Jessica mockingly told her butler.

Yuri look at her then stared intently at her, He tried to watch her reactions and noticed that the American is pissed.

"Are you mad Sica?" He asked putting his phone back to his pocket.

"Yes.. So don't talk to me!" She rolled her eyes then went inside her room.

Yuri shake his head, He's trying to make it up to Tiffany but the Princess also needs attention from him.

"I will never ever gonna cheat on my future girlfriend.." He mumbled then went to coax Jessica. He knock on the door gently then called her. "Sica!!!" 

-----

It's Taeyeon's birthday, Everyone close to him will come tonight to celebrate his birthday in a private part of the restaurant.

While waiting for everyone to arrived, He called Tiffany who is also invited.

"Taetae!" The Red Haired girl happily answered.

He smiled, Tiffany is really a bright girl. "Are you on your way?" He asked.

"Yes Taetae! I'll be there in a bit!" She said.

He sighed, He want to see her now, He even asked her if he could pick her up but the American declined his offer and told him that she wants go alone.

"Taetae, I bought you Birthday present! I hope you'll like it!"

"I will love it Tiffany, Whatever it is, I will surely love it." He smiled.

"Taeng!" He heard someone called him, He turned around and saw his parents with Taehee's family.

He smiled and waved at them, "Oh, someone's with you?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, My family and my brother in law." He said.

"Aight, Almost there Tae, I'll see you soon."

"See you soon."

"Bye Tae!" She said then hang up.

Taeyeon then assist his family, "How are you guys?" He asked then carried his Niece. "How is my favorite baby?"

"Uncle Taeng looks so handsome today?" Chaeyeon said while pinching both his cheek.

"Of course Pretty! Your Uncle Taeng has someone now." Taehee brother.

Taeyeon couldn't hide his smile, "We're not together Noona." He said then shake his head.

"Not yet!" Their Mother said then laugh. "I really like her for you, Son. She's so cheerful." She told him.

Taeyeon smiled at his Mother, "I like her too Eomma but I think she likes someone else."

"She don't have a boyfriend that means you have a chance with her." Taehee giggled.

"Hello Everyone!!" They suddenly heard a loud voice of Yunho.

"Happy Birthday Taengoo!!" Jessica hugged him, "Here's My gift for you!"

"Thanks Princess.." He said then motioned them to sit down.

"Happy Birthday!" Yuri greeted and hand him a paper bag.

"Thanks Dude!" Taeyeon smiled.

Yuri settled next to Jessica and they all started their dinner since the others still have early schedule tomorrow.

"What do you wanna eat?" Yuri asked the Brown haired girl.

Jessica look at him with a smile, "Anything without cucumbers.." She said.

The tanned guy smiled and served her just anything, They are in good terms again since Yuri promised her that he will bring her to her favorite amusement park.

"Is he Jess' Butler or her Boyfriend?" Taeyeon's mother asked while looking at them.

"He's Jessi's all around guy, He can be her butler and boyfriend at the same time." Taehee giggled then hug her husband.

"Eat well." Yuri told the American girl who just happily nodded like a little kid.

"The Bratty Jessica will be gone soon." Rain smiled.

"Yuri has a power over our sister, He can even make her eat cucumbers if he want to." Haein told them.

"I wanna see it!" Yunho childishly clap his hands.

"Aunt Jessi, Are you a baby?" Chaeyeon asked the American girl.

Jessica look at her, "No!" She said.

"You act like a baby to Uncle Yuri." The little girl told her that earned a loud laugh from her brothers.

"Yah! I'm not acting like a baby!" She shouted childishly.

Yuri rub her back to calm her down, "Let it go, Sica.. just eat this so you will be happy." He feed her,

"Uncle Yuri, Is Aunt Jessi your baby?" Chaeyeon asked Yuri. "Appa takes care of Eomma like what you're doing with Aunt Jessi and I hear Appa call Eomma, baby.. does that mean, Aunt Jessi is your baby too?"

The tanned guy smiled then look at Jessica, "Yeah, She's My Sicababy."

His words made the American girl blushed, "Sicababy.. I like it." She thought.

"Eat yours too Yuri-ah! Don't starve yourself!" Jessica smiled and take a spoonful of food and feed it to her butler.

"Omo! Did you heard her tone just now? It changed when she talk to Yuri!" Taehee said.

Taeyeon then stood up and went outside, He came back with Tiffany.

"Aunt Fany!!" Chaeyeon greeted and went to hug the red haired girl. "I missed you!"

Jessica creased her eyebrows, Tiffany seems to take everything from her. "She's here again." She thought then rolled her eyes.

"Oh Tiffany, Come here and join us."

The three brothers and Daddy Jung look at the new face, "Oh is this your girlfriend, Taeng?" The older Jung asked.

"She is my special friend." Taeyeon said with a smile.

Yuri stood up and smiled seeing Tiffany, "Pany-ah!"

The red haired girl just ignored him and bowed in front of everyone, "Hello My name is Tiffany." She introduced herself.

"Wow, Tiffany! I like your name." Haein said with a smile.

Tiffany gave them her million dollar smile then nodded.

"And she's really a bright girl, she's a good match to Our Taengoo." 

"Yes, Auntie Tiffany is my favorite Auntie!" Chaeyeon stated.

The Brown Haired girl look sharply at the little kid, "I am your favorite Auntie, Right Chaeyeonie?" She asked.

The little kid shake her head, "No.. Aunt Tiffany always smiles at me and she never shouts at me even when she's mad, unlike you."

Jessica pouted, "I'm sorry Chaeyeonie.. let's play again when we go home."

"Aunt Fany is my new playmate now."

Tiffany smiled proudly that irritated the other American, She then noticed that Taeyeon and Yuri are now busy serving the smiling Princess foods.

"Eat this, I know this is your favorite." Yuri said gently.

"I can do it." Tiffany coldly said but Yuri is eager. "Just take good care of your girl." She rolled her eyes.

Jessica smirked then crossed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter