Chapter 89: Thinking of You

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

We are on Our 89th Chapter, We're getting near on its ending! Thank you for all your support!!

Anyway, Please do enjoy this update!!

Chapter 89:

Yuri is in the kitchen, he's making sandwiches for the kids who are playing in the living room.

He smiled as he finish making it, "I hope they enjoy this." He thought then bring the plate of sandwiches to the living room.

"Kids! Snack time!" He announced and placed the plate on the coffee table. The twins quickly run to where the food is and get their piece of sandwich.

"Hmm!" Yoong said and bite on his sandwich.

"You like it?" Yuri asked and the twins nodded their heads. He chuckled at how cute his kids are, "After that We will go out and pick up Mommy from work." He told the kids.

He smiled and take his phone to call his wife but She's not picking up, "Maybe She's busy." He thought and just focus on the twins.

After sometime, Yuri and the twins ride the car to go to J&T's. The kids are extra happy for some reasons.

"Ishie oo Appaaaa~" Krystal is singing.

Yuri look at her at the rear view mirror and smiled seeing her moving her hands while singing.

"She's really a future singer." He mumbled.

They arrived in the shop a few minutes later, they went in and saw Hana going out of the office with Jessica following her.

"Ama!!" The twins quickly called and run to their grandmother.

Hana smiled and kneeled down, "How are you My Prince and Princess?" She asked and the little kids kissed her cheeks.

Yuri smiled and walk to his wife, "Hi Baby." He greeted and kissed him,

Jessica didn't say anything and just smiled at him, Hana gave the kids kisses before she bid goodbye.

The family then went in the office, Jessica take her bag and went out.

Yuri drive them home, He would take a glance to his wife who is strangely quiet. "Baby, You okay?" He asked.

Jessica look at him then smiled, "Yeah. Just a little tired today." She said.

He nodded in understanding, "Hmm, Mom visited you today, Is sh-" he wasn't able to finish as Jessica speak.

"Please Yul, I don't want to talk about anything right now." She said irritatedly then closed her eyes.

He sighed and just shake his head, He don't know why his wife is acting that way.

"Maybe a bad day at work." He thought.

They arrived in their home, Jessica immediately walk to their room as Yuri carried the kids inside the house.

"Mommy is not in the mood right now, Will you help Appa make Mommy feel better?" He asked the twins while he's walking upstairs.

"Ew!" Yoong said while clapping his hands.

He opened the door and found his wife sitting on the bed, Yuri put the kids down and they quickly run to their Mommy.

Jessica smiled and hug them, "You miss Mommy?" She asked and put them on the bed.

Yuri crawled on the bed and hug his wife sideways but Jessica untangled his arms around her.

"What did I do, Sica?" He asked but she didn't answer.

He sighed and just went out of the room, He has no Idea why Jessica is mad at him.

"Why is she mad?" He ask himself and just busied himself in the kitchen. "I should make her smile before We sleep." He told himself.

Jessica and the twins walk downstairs for dinner when Yuri called them.

Yuri smiled and made them sit on their chairs, "Baby, I made it especially for you." He said and served his wife some foods.

The Blonde sighed and eat quietly while Yuri attended the kids' needs.

"Yul.." She called and Her husband look at her.

"Yes Baby? Do you need anything?" He asked.

She sighed and just shake her head, "Nothing." She said and stopped eating, "I'm tired, I'll go sleep now." She said and stood up.

"Baby, You're not yet done." Yuri called.

"I'm not in the mood." She said and walk away.

Yuri pouted and look at the kids, "Did Mommy told you why she's not on the mood?" He asked.

"Mood." Krystal said while she's eating.

He sighed, He really don't get his wife. "Uh.. Is She pregnant?" He asked himself then turned to the kids, "Is Sica pregnant?"

"Enant." Krystal said.

"Nant!" Yoong wiggled his feet.

"I'm getting crazy now.." He shake his head, "I need to know what's happening to her." He said and eat faster.

Jessica turned the shower off then wrap her body with the bathrobe and went out of the bathroom.

"Kyaaaaakk!!!" She saw her kids run around the room with Yuri chasing after them.

She smiled then walk to the dressing room, She went out looking so beautiful with her black lingerie.

Yuri smiled and sit on the edge of the bed, "Baby, Come here." He said then pulled his wife in front of him, "What's the matter? What did I do that you don't like?" He asked while caressing her waist.

Jessica look at him then sighed, How will she ignore her husband who didn't do anything to her but to smile and be gentle to her?

"Baby.."

She put a hand on top of the is head and caress his hair, "Why are you so good to me?" She asked that made Yuri giggle.

"Of course! You are my love, Baby.. I'll do everything for you." He smiled and kissed her tummy. "Baby, Do you have a problem? You can tell me anything." He said.

She cupped his face and smiled at him, "You and the kids should shower first, We'll talk later." She told him then kissed his forehead, "I'll tell you something."

Yuri smiled widely, "Oh Gosh, She'll tell me she's pregnant again.." He thought and just nodded his head.

Jessica sit on the bed and let Yuri and the twins shower first, "He'll surely be happy when I tell him the news." She thought.

Yuri and the twins went out with all smiles, Jessica helped her husband dressed the twins up.

They then put the kids to sleep, after making sure the twins are already sleeping, Jessica pulled her husband to the garden.

"What's with you today, Baby?" Yuri asked.

Jessica take a deep breath, "Do you want the job Mom and Dad is giving you?" She asked.

"Huh? I will take any position they will give me, Baby. Why?"

She nodded, "Mom went to the office awhile ago and talked to me about you." She told him. "She told me to let you work to Europe and promised me that they will give you a very good position when you go back."

He nodded while trying to process what his wife is telling him.

"And I have decided that I will let you go if you want to go back to work."

"Really?" He asked in surprised.

She nodded, "I don't want it but Mom made me realize that you also have a life and that I should let you do whatever you want because that's the right thing to do." She said sadly, "I should always support you in everything you do but I realized that I'm being too harsh on you." She sighed.

"Are you sure you're letting me go?" He asked.

"Yes.." She said.

Yuri hugged her, "Thank you, Baby." He said then broke the hug, "But what about you? Will you be fine here?" He asked. "Do you want to just come with me?"

Jessica sighed, "I want to go with you but I can't." She said.

"Why baby?"

"Tiff's pregnant, I can't just leave her with lots of work, especially that we are opening a new branch soon. She'll be stressed." She said and caress Yuri's face, "I just want you to Promise me You'll only think of me and the kids. You'll call me frequently and update me." She said and Yuri nodded. "Okay.. Let's go." She said. She was about to stand up when Yuri stopped her.

"Baby.. Are you gonna tell me another news?" He asked when he remembered something.

Jessica creased her eyebrows, "About?"

"I don't know.. Like Your pregnant or something?"

"What? I'm not pregnant Yul."

"Oh.. I thought you are because you were having mood swings awhile ago." He mumbled.

She smiled and kissed him, "I was just not in the mood thinking about you leaving us." She told him.

"Don't worry, Baby. I'll go back after my work is done." He said and intertwined their hands.

She nodded, "Let's go back to our room." She said, two of them then walk back to their room and sleep.

-------

Jessica is in the office alone. Tiffany didn't go to work today since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter