Chapter 31: Goodbye!

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

Here's another update!! Hope you'll enjoy this!

Chapter 31:

Yuri just came home from a long day at work, He sighed and rest on the couch. He look at the time and close his eyes.

It's almost midnight and he has an early work tomorrow in a fast food restaurant. He take his phone and called his girlfriend.

He massage his head while waiting for Jessica to answer, His head is aching from working over time everyday but he can't just stop.

"I need some meds for this.." He mumbled still massaging his head.

"Hello?" Jessica answered the call.

He smiled instantly, Jessica's voice makes him happy. "Baby, How are you today?" He asked.

"You sounded tired, babe." She said. "I wish I could be there and kiss you, so you won't feel tired anymore."

"Just hearing your voice makes me happy, Baby.. I hope you're doing great there.. I'm sorry I couldn't visit you that much."

It has been two weeks since the Jung's found out about their relationship, He tried to visit his girlfriend but the security of the Mansion was heightened.

Jessica has two butlers who follows her anywhere and everywhere she goes and they are armed with guns that made it hard for Yuri to come closer to her.

"I understand babe.. Are you still fine living alone?" She asked.

Yuri smiled, He left their home since He knew his parents are having a hard time because of his rift with the Jung's.

"I'm getting used to it, baby." He said then walk to the bed.

"You're working really hard, babe. You might get sick."

"I'm okay.." He said though he's slowly falling sick. "Alright, You should sleep now. You have an early class tomorrow."

"I know.. Yul, Can you come to my school and see me at the abandoned building? I already talked to the securities and they agreed since they already know you." She said cutely, "I just really wanna see you."

"I have work tomorrow baby.. but don't worry, I'll try to go out on my break." He told her.

"Really? Alright! Thank you Yul!" She giggled in happiness.

"You go sleep now, Goodnight baby." He close his eyes.

"Goodnight babe! I love you so much!" Jessica said in a bubbly tone.

"I love you Sica.." He smiled and waited for her to hang up.

Yuri then sat up and opened his drawer, He look at something then sighed.

"Sica, I don't know if I can ever prove to your family that I can provide a better life for you but I will work even harder.." He mumbled and put back his bankbook in the drawer.

Good thing that Jessica force him to save money, and now realized what his girlfriend meant by 'Future Use' that she was telling him. 

"I need to look for a part time job.." He mumbled before he fell asleep.

------

Jessica went out of her room and walk down the stairs with her two butlers following behind.

She sit down on the chair in the dining room and have breakfast with her family.

"We are all going to have a vacation in San Francisco.." Hana announced.

Yunho and Haein smiled then look at Jessica who is just busy with her food.

"Tell your Professors about it, Jess." Hana told her.

"Why don't you do if yourself since You're a pro in controlling my life." She said nonchalantly.

"Jessica!" Jacob called with an angry tone. "How many times do We have to tell you, Never talk that way to us!"

Jessica look at him sharply, "Are you finally gonna disown me? Are you going to kick me out of your life?" She asked that made Jacob sigh. Jessica smirked, "I'm done with this." She stood up and walk away from them.

While on her way to the School, One of the butler cleared his throat and look at her.

"Miss Jessica, You shouldn't speak that way to your parents." He said.

"You don't care! You don't know them so shut your freaking mouth." She glared at him.

The Butler nodded and just keep quiet. They finally arrived in school, Jessica take her butlers' attention, "I don't wanna see any of you in front of my classroom." She said, "Just wait for me here or I'll make a scene. You hear me?" She asked.

"Ye-Yes Miss Jung.."

Jessica went inside her room and didn't bother to listen to her professors, No one dared to disturbed her since everyone noticed the drastic change from Jessica's attitude right after she went back to school.

She then went out of the room after class and went to the old building to wait for Yuri.

"Hi Princess!" She heard someone speak, She smiled and turned around.

"Yul!" She called and run to give him a tight hug. "I missed you so damn much!" She whispered to his neck.

Yuri lifted her a little while hugging her tight, "I missed you too."

The two broke the hug and look at each other, "You're getting skinny.. I told you to eat well." Yuri said while caressing her cheek.

"You too, You look pale." She told him.

Yuri then look for a chair then pulled her there, He sat down and made her sit on his lap.

"How's your relationship with you family?" He asked.

Jessica bite her lips, Yuri always tell him to be good and respect her family but that's not what she's doing right now.

"They want us to go on vacation in San Francisco.." She said instead. "But I don't want to.. I don't wanna be with them and pretend that I'm happy." She hug his neck.

He sighed then kiss her shoulder, "They are your family, Sica. You should be good to them."

"But they are not a good family to me.." She mumbled. "They separated me to the Man that I love.." 

He made her face him, "They are your family, Sica.. Even if you turn the world upside down, They are still your family.. they love you so much."

Jessica then shake her head and started to cry, "They don't love me.. They are selfish people who only think of their reputation." She cried even more, "Take me away, Yul. Let's go out of the Country and get married so I don't need to carry their last name.. I don't wanna be a Jung.."

Yuri sighed, Jessica think that it's easy since she don't know how hard life is.

"It's not that easy, Sica.." He said then look at his wrist watch. "Baby, I have to go back.." He told her.

"Alright, I'm gonna call you later. I'm gonna miss you." She said.

He wipe her tears away then cupped her face, "I love you, Sica.." He leaned down and captured her lips.

Jessica quickly responded and let her tears fall, He missed Yuri so bad but it's hard for them to be together.

The Tanned Guy broke the kiss then peck her forehead, "I always think about you.." He whispered.

"I love you, babe.." She hug him.

Yuri broke the hug and walk her out of the building, "Remember what I told you? Be good to your family, Okay?" He told her.

"Okay." She smiled then hug him one last time. "I love you so much."

"I love you too.." He kissed her one last time then walk the other way.

Jessica went home with swollen eyes, Haein and Yunho who were in the garden saw her.

"Jess.." They called.

Jessica didn't even look at them and just went straight to her room.

Rain then went home, he saw his two brothers in the garden.

"Hyung, How's Taehee Noona and Chaeyeon?" Yunho asked.

"She don't wanna see me." He said sadly then sighed, "I'm leaving for the Asia Tour, Chaeyeon was supposed to come with me but She don't even let me talk to my Daughter.." He then walk back to his room.

"What's happening to our family?" Haein asked.

"I don't know too." Yunho answered.

------

"Yuri, after that wash the dirty plates.. then put the garbage bags outside!" Yuri heard his Manager ordered.

"Yes!" He answered then continued mopping the floor.

"Yeah.. what do you want? Ouch!"

Yuri bowed when he accidentally hit a customer, "I'm so sorry!" He bowed then felt his head throbs in pain but he shrug it off.

"Yuri?" The tanned guy look up and saw a girl wearing a sunglasses and cap, "It's Taehee." She whispered.

"Noona." He smiled then cough. "How are you?"

"I'm doing great, I'm here to but Chaeyeon her favorite meal." She said, "I didn't know you work here.."

"I started just more than a week ago." He smiled.

"Yah! Kwon Yuri move faster! You have a lot to do!" The Manager shouted at him, good thing that the restaurant is not packed.

"Ye-Yes!" He said then look at the woman, "I'm really sorry Noona.. I need to go back to work." He bowed then get the pail then walk inside while coughing.

Taehee then walk to the counter and smiled, She take off the cap and sunglasses, "Can I talk to your Manager please." She said politely.

The Manager then walk to the Counter and saw her. "Mrs. Kim."

"Hi.. I just wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter