Chapter 11: Tiffany or Jessica?

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Here's an update!! Hope you like this!
Enjoy!

Chapter 11:

Yuri's heart is pacing double while waiting for the kiss, they were both startled as they heard a loud banging on the door.

"Yah! Who's inside?" Someone shouted.

"Oh God!" He sighed.

The two of them broke apart, Jessica went back to the seat like nothing happened and take the bottle as Yuri went to the door.

"Yah, who told you to lock yourself in the basement?" Yunho asked while they are going down the stairs. "Little Sis, what are you two doing here?" He asked.

"We are doing something unexpected." She said nonchalantly while drinking.

Haein look at Yuri surprisingly, "What are you doing with my sister?" He asked.

"No-Nothing." He answered while looking down.

"What are you two doing here?" Jessica asked irritatedly.

"We are here to drink of course! This is the bar area, Sissy." Yunho said then sit next to her. "What's the catch?" He asked.

"Yuri and I are about to kiss but you two disturbed us." She said that made her butler blush.

"Wow, that was straight." Haein said then take a rum, "I thought Yuri is into the Mushroom girl?"

"She's pretty, Yul. No wonder why Taeyeon likes her too." Yunho said.

"I just said Yuri and I were supposed to kiss, why are you talking about that Blabbermouth?" Jessica irritatedly said.

"Jessi is into her Butler!!" Rain suddenly came down.

"Yah Hyung! Our Princess is so bold!" Yunho said then look at Yuri, "Yah, Yuri, don't ever hurt Our baby sister, okay?" He smiled.

"And remember, Coupling is a No-No!" Haein shake his head.

"Our Princess is still young." Rain added.

"Yah! I will decide on that!" Jessica shouted.

Yuri sighed, He can't believe the Jung Siblings talk about intimate things so casually.

"Sica and I are not together." He said then stood up, he then hold Jessica's arm, "You're drunk, Let's go upstairs." He said.

"Carry me." She smiled that made her brothers groan.

"Such a baby!" Her Brothers commented.

The tanned guy then turned his back on her to let her hop on his back. "Come on."

Jessica giggled then ride on his back, She hugged his neck, "How much do you like me Yuri-ah." She whispered while Yuri is walking upstairs.

Yuri just ignore her thinking that Jessica is too drunk, "You like Tiffany more than me?" She asked again.

He opened the door of Jessica's room then went in, He laid her down on the bed carefully.

"We will go to amusement park tomorrow, okay?"

Yuri smiled then nodded, "Yes.. Goodnight Sica."

"Goodnight." She said then waited for Yuri to go out before she sleep.

-----

The next morning, Yuri got a phone call from his Sister.

"Yah! Kwon Yuri, Why did you make Tiffany cry all night?" Boa shouted from the other line.

He got up and scratch his eyes, "What are you talking about Noona? We are perfectly fine last night." He said then walk in front of the monitor and look at the sleeping girl.

"Talk to her, She was crying in the living room while holding her phone." Boa informed him.

He creased his eyebrows and got worried for the American girl, "Alright, I'll call her." He said then hang up.

He then called Tiffany, and after a couple of rings, she answered.

"Pany-ah!" He called.

"Why did you call?" Tiffany asked sounding mad. "Are you gonna tell me that the witch and you are officially together now?" She asked.

"What?" He asked.

"I heard everything Yuwree! You and that witch kissed last night!" She said then cried.

He creased his eyebrows, "How.." 

"I knew it! I called last night and she answered, she even let me hear what you two are doing!" She said and Yuri couldn't believe what Jessica did, "You told me you like me too, How could you bring my hopes up?"

"We didn't kissed last night Pany-ah! I swear!" He said.

"I don't know what to believe in Yuwree, tell me the truth. Do you like her more than me?" She asked.

"You know my answer to that right?"

"I want you to make up your mind, Tell me now so I could stop hoping." She told him.

"Let's meet up and talk, Pany-ah!" He said sounding as if he's begging.

"Come to the apartment." She said then hang up.

Yuri stood up and prepared for today, He will talk to Jessica and the older Jung.

Jessica then woke up and immediately showered, they will go to amusement park today and she just can't hide her excitement.

She went out after she's fully dressed up and found Yuri walking down the stairs.

"Yuri-ah!" She called and walk fast to go down. "I'm ready!" She told him.

Yuri look at her coldly, "I will have my rest day today, Sica.." He said.

"What? But you promised me an amusement park date today!" She shouted.

"Yeah, but I need to talk to Tiffany." He said that angered the American girl, "I know what you did last night, Sica. How could you do that?"

"I just hate her so much!" She said.

"But she's doing nothing to you! You're always the first one to do a bad thing to her." He said a little loud.

She gritted her teeth in annoyance, "So.. are you choosing to be with Tiffany than me?" She asked.

"We can go out some other time, Sica. I just really need to see her today." He said then walk away from her.

"Yah! If you go to her, I will go back to my old self, Yuri." She told him.

Yuri look at her then shake his head, "You are such a kid." He said then went out of the Mansion leaving Jessica.

"I hate you!" She shouted, "I knew it, I mean nothing to him.." She bitterly said then went out of the Mansion and drive away.

-----

Taeyeon is in the bookshop, He's looking for some books for Tiffany, while he was busy he received a phone call.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Taeng! When are you going back here in Singapore?"

"I'm not sure, Soo. I met a girl here and I want to be with her." He told his friend.

Choi Sooyoung sighed, "You will let yourself be a victim with love again." He said.

Taeyeon smiled, Choi Sooyoung is his best friend and the witness of his heartaches.

"I think she's the one." He said.

"You told me your exes are the one for you? Where are they now? They are now happy with the guys they replaced you with." He said.

He chuckled then walk to his office, "I'm sure with Tiffany."

"Just bring her with you! Come on Taeng, Let's travel Southeast Asia and look for the perfect place to open a business, come with me!"

"I'll think about it, and besides I'm busy with my Eomma's bookshop. Don't worry I'll be your business partner if ever." He assured.

"I know, but I still need you. I'll wait for you okay?" He said then hang up.

Taeyeon shake his head, Sooyoung is his travel buddy and he will do his best to convince him but his focus is on Tiffany right now.

-----

Tiffany is inside the Apartment, She's waiting for Yuri to arrived.

She sighed as the memory of last night kept playing on her mind, She was so sad and jealous thinking that Yuri likes someone else, good thing that Taeyeon was there to make her feel better and even sing to her to help her sleep.

She smiled, Taeyeon is her guy best friend. He's always there for her without asking something in return.

She look at the pink pillow, it was one of random gifts Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter