Chapter 92: No More

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 92:

A loud banging of door startled Juran, She look at around and shake her head. "Did I forget to close the door?" She thought.

Yuri who is comfortably sitting on the bed then laugh, "It might be Sica, spying on us." He said while laughing so loud.

His former girlfriend glared at him, She's still kneeling in front of him, "Yul, If that's your paranoid wife. She would've strangled me to death, You know how obsess she is to you and she will not let me do this to you." She said while taking Yuri's socks, "I never did this to my boyfriend, You're such a baby, really." She said then stood up. She then slowly laid him down on the bed, "You are heavy, You know? Help yourself." She said.

Yuri who is so drunk laugh again, "Sica don't like it when I go to a nightclub.." He mumbled.

"Then why are you still going there just to make yourself drunk?" Juran asked.

She has been seeing him in a nightclub since last night, She went there to drink and enjoy but then She saw him in the corner, drinking alone and was surprised to see him crying. She tried to asked him about his problem but he don't want to tell her, so she just decided to look after him even though she don't know what's going on.

He then look at Juran with a sad face, "What do you hate about me?" He asked.

"What?"

"When we were still together, is there anything you hate about me?" He asked.

Juran sit on the edge of the bed, facing him. "You know what I most loved and hated about you?" She asked with a smile, "It is you being too good to everyone.. You're too good to other people that sometimes they take advantage of you and you're too good to me that I felt guilty whenever we fight, That's a good and a bad thing at the same time but I couldn't blame you, that's the person you are."

He nodded, He actually felt like he is an evil person for making his wife feel what she's feeling right now but after hearing what Juran thinks about him makes him a little happy.

"I'm a good person.." He giggled then shake his head, "No, I'm not! I'm totally a bad guy, Everything bad that's happening right now is all my fault. I'm always at fault, I have never done a good thing in my entire life." He said then sighed, "You know, When Sica and I were still dating and her family is against me. She ran away and lived with me, She lived like a princess her entire life and when we lived together.. I couldn't give her the food that she wants to eat, I couldn't shop for the clothes she likes and worst, We lived in a very small apartment that's way smaller than their garage.. I wasn't able to give her the best life, that's how much of a failure I am.."

Juran nodded, She's just listening to what he's saying knowing that he's drunk and just saying some random stuffs.

"She got mad at me.. So I used all my savings to give her a good apartment for us, I bought her a pair of her favorite clothes, I bought her a phone and I cooked delicious meals.. All my savings was gone in just a day but it's okay, I made her happy that night and the day after." He said while smiling.

"You two have gone through a lot." Juran said.

"Yeah.. But with my dreams of giving her the best life, I left her to work overseas for like a couple of years and of course she got mad at me and didn't accept me that easy.. I made her cry that time.. I was that stupid, Juranie. I always make the wrong decisions that's why after we got married I just let her decide for me because I want her to be happy."

Juran look intently at him, She knew what he's going through right now is really hard for him seeing his actions since last night.

"What's your problem, Yul?" She asked as he shake his head, "You are a good person, Yul. I always tell you how good you are. You are the most softhearted and the most considerate person I know, I told you that remember? What's happening to you?" She asked.

Yuri suddenly burst into tears while shaking his head, "Then why Sica always think I'm doing something bad? Why do I make her feel unsecured?"

"Are you and Jessica not in good terms right now? Don't worry, You two wi-"

"She wants to file a divorce." He said.

"What? Why?"

"She thinks that I'm cheating on her when all I did here is to work and think of them!" He said and kept crying, "I just don't understand why she treats me like I have cheated on her before, I love her and our kids, only them! Why is she jumping in conclusion and accuse me of having another woman!"

Juran move close to him and wipe his tears, "Everything's gonna be alright, Yul. You two should talk."

"She's always like this to me, She never put her trust in me. And it's frustrating to explain myself over and over again!" He said, He's feeling dizzy and sleepy but he can't take it anymore. He needs someone to talk to and Juran is there to listen to him. "It's easy for her to say that she wants a divorce, maybe if I'm gone to her life She'll have a peace of mind. So I'm thinking that maybe.. Even if it hurts me I'll sign the divorce papers."

Juran gave him a hug, "Is that what you really wants?" She asked while rubbing his back, "Divorce is not easy.. Both of you will have a hard time and the twins too, Think about the kids, Yul." She said.

He sighed, "We can talk about our set up, I just don't want her to suffer because of me anymore." He broke the hug and wipe his tears.

"She will suffer even more, the both of you will suffer, Yul." She said and pat his head, "You should talk things through, this is just a jealousy issue and you can fix it."

"No, She already made up her mind."

"You love her, don't you?"

"I love her so much, Juranie.."

"Then stop thinking about divorce and tell Jessica how much you love her. I know she loves you and she wouldn't want to live her life without you too."
She said and told him to lay down. "You two should talk seriously and privately."

Yuri think about it, Juran is right. He should talk to his wife and fix things with her, "Okay.. I'll talk to her." He said then smiled, "Thank you, Juranie."

"No problem." She said and stood up. "You should rest. Goodnight, Yul. I hope you could stop drinking too much, I'm going back to Seoul tomorrow and no one will look after you." She said.

Yuri didn't answer as he already fell asleep, She smiled. "Bye Yul." She said and walked out of the suite.

The next morning, Yuri woke up early to go to work. He's having a headache but he's shrugging it off.

"Few more days and I'll go home.. I wanna see the kids and convince Sica to get back with me." He thought.

He prepared then went to work, He greeted everyone like usual. "Good Morning." He smiled trying to hide what he's going through right now.

He smiled and went to the office to work, "Yul, We will have a night out later and with the girls this time! Wanna join?" Victor asked him.

Yuri smiled, "I better rest." He said.

A few hours later, Raphael approached him, "Yul, Madam Jung wants to talk to you." He said and gave him the phone.

Yuri smiled and nodded, He went inside the office. "Good Morning, Mom." He greeted.

"Son, I was trying to call your phone but It's out of reach." Hana said.

He smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter