Chapter 4: The Brat Strikes again!

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Hope you like this Update!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 4:

Jessica got up in the middle of the night to go out, She will see her boyfriend who went back to Seoul after just a week because something happened to his work.

She opened her room door and check her Personal Butler's room if it's lock. "Hah! You're sleeping soundly huh." She giggled then went back inside her room to get her bag.

Her phone rings, Dongwook is calling her. "Oppa." She answered excitedly.

"Jess, I'll be waiting in the bar okay? We'll have a few drinks then go to the hotel to rest. I don't want you to drive home drunk." Dongwook told her. 

She smiled, Dongwook rarely shows his concern towards her and hearing it from him makes her really happy.

"Okay Oppa.. I'll see you soon." She said then hang up.

She walk to the door and slowly opened it, She tiptoed her way to the dark house.

"Yes!" Jessica celebrated when she successfully got out of the main door without Yuri following her, She then confidently walk to the garage to get her car. She look at her bag to get her car keys.

"Ready?"

"Yeah wait, I'l-" She look up and was startled to see her Butler leaning on her car with crossed arms. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

Yuri put his index and thumb on his chin as if he's thinking, "Hmm. My job is to make sure you are safe, So I guess this is part of my job." He said then look at her.

"I don't need you! My boyfriend will get mad to see that I'm with the gangster who punched him!" She angrily said.

Yuri opened the car door for her, "Correction! The Gangster who knock him down with one punch!" He proudly said then motioned her to get in.

The Browned haired girl rolled her eyes, "Go back to your room and sleep soundly.. Come on!" She ordered but Yuri shake his head.

"I will never let you go out alone at this hour.. it's dangerous Princess. If I can't stop you then I'll be with you." He said then motioned her to get in again.

Jessica sighed then get in, Yuri hold her arm to help her but the girl shoo his hands away.

"I don't need your help." She said then close the car door.

Yuri run to the Driver's side and look at her, "Seatbelt.." He reminded her since Jessica don't put her seatbelt on.

The Young girl showed him the seatbelt that earned a pat on her head, "Good job!" He smiled.

She slap his hand away, "Excuse me.. I'm not a freaking dog and We are not close, don't touch me!" She rolled her eyes then crossed her arms.

"Eesh!" Yuri look at her then drive the car, "So, Where are you and your Guy going?" He asked.

The American Girl glared at her, "Yah Gangster! Stop calling My boyfriend a !" She yelled.

"Okay.." He said then cleared his throat, "Princess, Where are you and your One Punch Guy going?"

The Browned haired girl gritted her teeth in annoyance, "Yah!" She shouted then slap his arm.

"Did I said something that's not true?" Yuri asked.

"His name is Dongwook! Dong-Wook! Not a and not one punch!" She shouted.

"Oh! Dongwook.." He smiled, "Even his name sounds lame." He mumbled enough for her to hear.

"I'm ordering you shut your mouth!" She said but Yuri shake his head.

"Not my boss!" He smirked as he heard the girl groan in irritation, he likes annoying her since the young girl is so easy to get irritated.

Jessica took her phone out, "I'm gonna tell Daddy about this so he can fire you!" She said and was about to call her father when her butler stop her.

"Your Dad will find out we sneak out." 

She groaned, how can she be that dumb to forget about that. She put her phone in her bag again then crossed her arms, "I'm gonna tell him tomorrow and I will make sure you will be fired!" She laugh.

"How I wish He'll fire me so I can take my old life back!" He said, "So, Where are we going?"

"2.0 Bar.." She said.

"Bar?" Yuri asked then take a U-Turn.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jessica shouted.

"You have an early class tomorrow, Princess. I thought you and your boyfriend will just go to a restaurant and talk that's why I allowed you to go!"

"Duh! Of course we're gonna talk! Drive me there now! I'm allowed to go there!" She said but her Butler is not listening to her.

"We will go home and you'll sleep.." He said.

"No!"

"I'm gonna call Madam Jung!" He threatened that made the girl stop.

They arrived to the Mansion after a few minutes, Jessica hop off the car and bang the door close.

"I hate you!" She shouted while walking inside the house, She don't understand why she let this guy manipulate her.

A week with Yuri is like an endless war between them, He talk to her like they know each other for too long and that's one of the reasons why she hates him.

Yuri watch her walk like a model then smiled, "Goodnight Princess! I'll just stay here outside, call me when you need me!" He said.

"Not gonna happen!"

-----

Jacob Jung woke up earlier than everyone, He walk to the garden to water the plants and saw someone sleeping in front of the garage.

"Yuri? What is he doing here?" He thought then walk to the guy who is sitting on a single chair and sleeping soundly. He had his head hanging low and it baffled him.

He tap his shoulder to wake him up, "Yuri.."

The said guy slowly opened his eyes and saw CEO Jung. He abruptly stood up that made him dizzy.

"Good Morning Sir!" He bowed.

"Why are you sleeping here?" He asked.

"I stayed the night here so I can make sure Ms. Jessica won't slip away from me." He said.

"You've worked hard Yuri, Go inside and prepare for today." He smiled.

He smiled, "Yes Sir." He said and excised himself but then stop and look at the older Jung, "Uhm.. Sir, Is Miss Jessica allowed to go clubbing?" He asked.

"What? No!"

"Oh, Okay." He smiled and walk inside.

He went inside his room and prepare to bring Jessica to her School.

Yunho woke up and greeted all the helpers who are preparing the dining table, "Good Morning Beautiful People!" He smiled at them.

"Good Morning Sir Yunho!" They greeted back.

Yunho go down and sit on his spot, "How was your sleep? Had a good dream?" He asked them.

The helpers smiled at him, Jacob then went in and saw him. "Oh Yunho! Have you seen Yuri?"

"No Dad.. maybe he's still sleeping."

Daddy Jung sat down on the chair, "Do you know, Yuri slept in the garage to make sure Jessica won't sneak out?"

"Really? Wow, He's doing good." Yunho smiled then clap his hands. "I'm so smart for telling Mom about him!" He tap his shoulder to congratulate himself.

"He's working so hard for your sister.." He sighed.

Yunho smiled then shake his head, "It sounds like you're speaking about Yuri as Jessica's boyfriend."

"Good Morning!" Haein then disturb them.

"I received a message from Mommy, She got a news from Jessica's school that Our Princess has never skipped any of her class for a week now."

Jacob nodded in surprise, he's impressed at How Yuri can manage his Daughter.

"The question is, is she excelling?" Yunho asked, Haein shrugged.

The rest of the family members went down except for Jessica and Yuri.

"Jessi's on her brat mode again." Rain said nonchalantly.

"Chaeyeon heard Aunt Jessi shouting I hate you to Uncle Yuri again." The little girl told them.

They shake their heads, for a week they've seen a lot of arguments between the two. Sometimes Jessica wins but most of the time it was Yuri who wins that makes the three boys really happy seeing a pouting Jessica.

"You are evil! I hate you so much!" Jessica shouted while going down the stairs with Yuri following carrying her bag. Jessica is ready to go to school.

"You can see your boyfriend after school!" Yuri told her.

The American girl slumped down on her chair and look at her Father with a pitiful face. "Dad, I thought you love me?" She said dramatically.

Her brothers wanted to laugh at how hopeless she looks like while her Sister in law and her niece are just looking at her.

"I love you Princess.."

Yuri sat next to her and served her foods, "Stop doing dramas and eat, you're running late." He gently said that made the three boys laugh.

They couldn't believe that Yuri is telling their sister those words, "Yuri's incredible." Rain thought, they are impressed at how the tanned guy scold their sister in front of them, Yuri is like talking to his younger sister, it's very natural.

"See Dad, He always do this to me!" Jessica pouted that her father will never resist.

"What do you want me to do, Sweetheart?" Daddy Jung asked.

"Fire him!" She said pointing at Yuri.

"I can't decide on that Sweetheart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter