Chapter 96: Together

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 96:

Jessica and Yuri arrived at the Red Flavor Restaurant, The American turned to the tanned guy.

"I'll try my best to make the meeting short." She said while they are inside the car.

Yuri smiled and clean her face, "Make yourself pretty so your date won't get disappointed." He said and get a wet wipes.

"He's not my date.." She said.

"Done." He said then hop off, He walk to the other side of the car and opened the door for Jessica. "Miss Jung.." He laid a hand for her and helped her get off. "Good luck!" He smiled.

Jessica nodded and walk to the entrance door, She went in but got confused as the restaurant is empty.

"Huh? Am I in the right place?" She thought then get her phone to call Lina. "Lina, are you sure we're meeting at Red Flavor?"

"Yes Miss Jung, He told me to tell you to wait for him."

She sighed, "Okay.." She said then hang up and walk inside, "Hello?" She called.

The employees went out from somewhere and greeted her, "Miss Jessica Jung?"

"Yes.."

"This way, Ma'am." She was motioned to the center.

"Um, May I just ask, um.. Is this restaurant always like this? I mean, empty?"

The employee smiled then shake his head, "No, Miss Jung. It's just for today. Mr. K rented the whole restaurant for today. Excuse me." He bowed to her then walk away.

"Mr. K?" She mumbled then take her phone to call Lina again when Yuri suddenly appeared with a bouquet of flowers.

She stood up thinking that Yuri is getting bored from waiting, "Yul, I'm shesorry. This Mr. K is taking too long."  She told him but he just smiled.

"Good Afternoon, Mr. K."

Yuri smiled and greet the staff as Jessica has open in surprise.

The staff excuse himself and let the two talk alone, "I'm sorry if it took me so long to come here." Yuri said and hand her the bouquet, "It's hard to change in the car."

Jessica look at his clothes and saw him looking so handsome with his suit.

"You are Mr. K?" She asked.

He nodded with a smile, "Yes.. I'm sorry if I had to keep it from you. I just want to plan a perfect surprise." He said then hold her hand that's on the table.

She shake her head with a smile, "You're a man full of surprises." She said then cleared , "So, Mr. K are we going to talk about my designs?" She asked.

Yuri shake his head, "No.. I want us to have a date." He said.

Jessica couldn't help but smile, She felt like today is her birthday since Yuri gave her lots of presents today. He didn't just surprised her of his presence, He also surprised her of this date and most important surprise is him giving her another chance that is why she's really happy today.

"Thank you, Yul.."

Yuri nodded and called the garçon for their food, he then turned to her. "We have a lot of things to talk about.."

"Yeah.." She nodded.

"But We have to eat first, I'm really hungry. You know I went to your office straight from the Airport.. My bags are still in your car."

"I'm sorry." She apologized.

"It's okay." He smiled.

Their meals arrived and they started to eat. They talk about the kids and Yuri's time in Spain.

"Oh, Yeah.. Their second birthday is coming in a few days, We should plan it now." Yuri said.

"It would be lovely to celebrate it with the family.."

"I want us to celebrate it outside Korea." He said.

"Let's celebrate their birthday twice then." She told him.

Yuri nodded then sighed, "Sica.." He called.

"Hm?"

"Can We talk about us?" He asked.

Jessica nodded, "Yes.. That's what I want too."

"Hm.. First, I'd like to say that I never cheated on you.. You and the kids are always on my mind."

She nodded, "I know.. And I'm sorry for not trusting you, I was just really paranoid knowing that Girls always look at you because of your looks and there's a lot of beautiful girls around." She explained then hold his hand, "I'm not a perfect girl and it's easy to replaced me, while Juran is such a perfect partner, She knows everything about you.. I got really scared when I found out that Juran is there that's why I acted that way so I'm sorry."

Yuri take a deep breath, "I don't care about other girls' looks, I don't care if people think that they are prettier than you. For me there's only one Jessica Jung, there's only one you. I will never replace you in my life, Sica. Please trust me."

Jessica let her tears fall, Yuri's words makes her believe in herself, "I'm sorry if I'm not confident.." She smiled and wipe away her tears. "I will try hard to not be jealous anymore."

Yuri reached for her and wipe her tears, "I'm not telling you to not get jealous because it's a natural thing, I feel jealous too when you're with a guy but We should trust each other, that is very important." He told her and she nodded, "But don't worry, I know that it's not easy to give your trust to someone, so I will work really hard to earn it."

"Now, Sica.. Listen to me, if you're jealous or you think that someone likes me then tell me calmly, don't just assume that I'm having a secret relationship with someone because it's making me really crazy when you're mad at nothing.."

"Okay, I'm sorry." Jessica agreed.

"And If we have misunderstanding, We shouldn't let a day pass without making up. That's why we have to talk about it before we go to bed."

"That's right.. I agree with you." Jessica nodded.

"And also.. Um, I think that both of should make decisions for Our family, because I feel like It's only you who's deciding for us. So.. I hope you could also consider my opinions when deciding on what is the best for us."

Jessica smile then nodded, "Okay.." 

"Communication is important too.." He added and Jessica nodded, "I think that's it.. What about you? Do you wanna say something?"

"I'm good. I'm agreeing with everything you said." She said and wipe the side of Yuri's mouth.

"Okay, since everything is clear to us now.. Can We finally make it official?" He asked.

"What?"

"Our relationship.. I want everyone to know that We are together again." He said and stood up. He hold her hand and pulled her to stand.

He then put her arms around her, "Let's start here." He said then look around, "Everyone!" He called the attention of the staffs, "Jessica Jung is My.. My girlfriend?" He asked Jessica and she nodded, "She's My girlfriend." 

The staffs clap their hands as the couple hug, "Congratulations!"

Yuri broke the hug and bowed to everyone, "Thank you!" He said then look at Jessica, "Do you want to stay here longer?" He asked.

Jessica smiled, "All I want right now is for us to go home and spend time with the kids."

He nodded then peck her forehead, "We'll do that.. Let's go." He said and take the bouquet that's on the chair then pulled Jessica out of the restaurant.

Yuri drive them to the Kim Residence, Jessica hop off the car and called the kids.

She went out with Taeyeon carrying the kids' bags, "How was your meeting?"

Jessica smiled widely, "It went really well! It was the most successful meeting, Taeng. And I'll share the good news to everyone soon."

Taeyeon smiled seeing her happy, He have never seen her this happy ever since She and Yuri separated.

"Seems like someone's putting a beautiful smile on your face.."

She giggled, "We have to go home, Tell Tiffany, I'm sorry for everything." She said.

Tiffany is ignoring her because she mad at what Jessica is doing to her life, Jessica tried to talk to her but the other American don't want to have a word with her and was just focusing on their newly born baby girl.

"I will." Taeyeon said, "Do you want me to help you with the kids?"

"No.. I'm okay, I'm actually with my butler."

"You have a butler again?"

"Yeah.."

"Okay." Taeyeon smiled at her and went inside the house.

"Mama ungwy." Yoong told her.

"You're hungry? Don't worry, Appa will make you something." She smiled and opened the backseat. She carried the kids inside.

Yuri then look at them, "Hello Babies!"

The kids look at him then smiled widely, "Appaaaa!!" They squealed and jump on their seats. "Pay, P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter