Chapter 13: Start of Something New?

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

I hope you guys will like this update!
Enjoy!

Chapter 13:

"Yah! Kwon Yuri!!!" A loud banging on Yuri's room wake the tanned guy up.

Yuri look at the clock on his nightstand and abruptly sat up and run somewhere inside his room.

"Where is the Monitor?" He mumbled then turned 360 degrees, looking for the electric device, he suddenly realized that he's inside his room in the apartment. "Oh! I'm going to the office from now on." He walk to the door and opened it.

"Yah! You will be late!" Boa shouted at him.

"I'll prepare now Noona.." He said then went to the bathroom to start his Day.

Boa then went to the kitchen and prepared their breakfast. "Oh Tiffany.." She mumbled then walk to the other girl's room but then she realized that Tiffany don't have school today.

After a few minutes, Yuri and Tiffany went out of their rooms looking different.

They settled on the chair and started eating.

"I'm really excited to go to work today with you Yul!" Boa told her brother. "Yah! What happened to both of you?" She asked the two seeing them so down. "Did you two broke up?" She asked.

"We're not together.." Yuri said then sighed, "Is Sica awake now? She has school today.. She might be late." He mumbled.

"Sica.. Yuri has another girlfriend?" Boa mumbled. "Kwon Yuri, Tell me who's Sica?" She asked.

"Jessica Jung.." He said.

"Oh, Okay.." She said then turned to Tiffany who's busy with her phone, "You, what's your Problem?" She asked.

"I wanna go to the bookshop." She said unwittingly.

"Then go to the bookshop!" She rolled her eyes. "Kids make everything a big deal.." She mumbled.

After their breakfast, Yuri drive them to the bookshop to drop Tiffany then drive again.

"Hey, Hey! What are we doing here?" Boa asked her brother seeing Yuri stop in front of Tiffany's school.

Yuri look at his wrist watch, "She should be here any minute now.." He mumbled.

"Hey, Tiffany is not in school!" Boa shouted at her brother, they are running late to the office and her tanned brother is not listening to her.

Yuri suddenly sit up straight while looking straight, "It's her car.."

"Who's car?" Boa asked then look at the direction he's looking at. "Rich kids has luxury cars.." She commented seeing lots of cars from the students.

Yuri sighed, seeing Jessica hop off the car and toss the keys to the valet then went inside the school. He felt proud of the Ice Princess, "She's going to school alone." He thought then turned the engine on and drive straight to the Company.

Yuri was welcomed by Yunho since he will be under his department, "Hi Yul!" He greeted. "We were just together couple of days ago! Are you excited to be in the office again?" He asked.

Yuri smiled and nodded his head, Yunho introduced him to the staffs and brought him to his desk.

"This is just temporary since Jessica is under observations.." He said then giggled.

He just nodded and started his work, a few hours have passed Yuri look at his phone. "Is she on a break?" He asked, She wanted to call her but Jessica might get distracted because of him.

He just put his phone down and continued working.

-----

Jessica was walking out of the school, He went to her car and quickly hop in the passenger's seat then look to the driver's seat.

"Oh shoot! I don't have a butler.." She sighed then transferred to the other side and drive home.

She arrived and found her Niece playing all by herself, "Chaeyeonie!! Do you want Aunt Jessi to play with you?" She asked.

"Aunt Jessi will not shout at Chaeyeonie anymore?" The little kid asked.

She smiled then shake her head, "I'm sorry if I shouted at you before, I'm not gonna do it again." She said then pat her head.

"Okay, Aunt Jessi will be Chaeyeonie's playmate again." The little kid smiled at her.

While they are playing, Hana went down and saw the two having a good time.

"Jessi!" She called.

"Mom!" Jessica stood up and hugged her. "Chaeyeon and I are playing."

She nodded, "I will go back home in a few days." She said that saddened the young girl.

"Can't you just stay here, Mom?" She asked.

"You know Gramma needs me.." Hana told her daughter.

-----

Days passed by, Yuri went to work riding a cab since Boa used the car, He went to Jessica's school but then remembered that she don't have school today so he just went straight to the office. 

He sighed and think of Jessica again, it's been almost a week since He stopped being her Butler and he just realized how much he got attached to the American girl.

He would send her text messages saying sorry but she's ignoring him.

He then saw Yunho happily walking towards him.

"Yul!" He greeted and he smiled in return.

"Look at this, Jessi's slowly becoming Our Sweet Sister again." He said then showed him a videoclip. "She's playing with Chaeyeon the whole day and fell asleep on the floor." He giggled.

Yuri smiled and watch the video of the Ice Princess sleeping with her brothers drawing something on her face.

"She's so cute.." He thought.

Yunho then excused himself because Boa called for him, leaving his phone with Yuri.

He took this chance to send a copy of the clip in his phone then went back on his seat.

Yuri look around then played the video again and again while he's working.

He smiled while staring at the face of Jessica, He suddenly felt a happy.

Yunho's phone suddenly rings, He felt nervous seeing Jessica's name pop out. "Princess Jess.." He mumbled.

He take a deep breath then answered the call, "Yah Babo Oppa!" Jessica's voice ring to his ears.

He sighed, He wanted to hear her sweet voice over and over again. "I saw the video from Chaeyeon's phone! Delete your copy now!" He close his eyes and focus on Jessica, He couldn't believe how much he missed her, to be with her. "Oppa!"

"I missed you.." He blurted out then quickly hang up upon realizing what he just said. "Oh Gosh!" He said then stood up to bring the phone back to it's owner.

-----

"Uhm?" Jessica look at the phone, "He hang up? Oppa's getting weird.." She mumbled then put her phone down to prepare to go out with Daniel.

She went inside the coffee shop, and wait for Daniel to arrived. She's happy that she was able to regain her freedom and now can go wherever she wants without someone following her.

"Hi, Pretty Lady!" She heard a familiar voice.

She look up and found Daniel holding a bouquet of flowers and gave it to her.

"Thanks.." She smiled then smelled the flowers.

"I'm sorry for being late, There's a lot of people in the flower shop today." He smiled, "Oh by the way, I saw your Butler buying flowers too."

"Former Butler.." She corrected. "Must be for his girlfriend.." She said.

"Well, He told me he don't have a girlfriend.." 

"Oh you two are close now?"

"No.. We just talk a little." He shrugged. "Anyway, My family will hold a gathering. Can I invite you to be my date?" He asked.

Jessica got surprised, they've known each other for just less than a month and yet Daniel wants to introduce her to his family.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Very sure.." He smiled.

"O-Okay then.." She nodded.

Daniel stared at the American girl who is busy with her coffee, "Jess, Can we go to Amusement Park?" He asked.

Jessica sit properly and cleared , "I'm sorry, I don't like going to those kind of places." She lied.

"Where do you wanna go then?"

"Anywhere except for the Amusement Park." She smiled then look at her phone.

She received message from her brother telling her to go home. "I'm sorry, I have to go." She told him then stood up, "I will go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter