Chapter 98: Beautiful in White

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

How are guys? Hope y'all are doing okay!! Anyway, this is an update, I hope you won't get bored while reading it! Thanks!

Chapter 98:

"Hmm.. Hmm." Jessica is humming some random song while putting the twins to sleep, She's caressing their heads to help them fall asleep faster.

"Mama aboo." Krystal mumbled while slowly blinking her eyes.

"I love you too." She whispered and kissed her cheek, She then turned to Yoong and smiled to see him sleeping, "Go to sleep now, tomorrow is a big day." She whispered.

"Day.." Krystal mumbled as she slowly falling asleep.

"Goodnight, Princess." Jessica whispered and kissed her one last time.

She move away from the kids and get her book to read while waiting for Yuri to go back to their suite.

Jessica and Yuri with their families and closest friends are back in San Francisco for YulSic's wedding that will happen tomorrow.

Jessica is really excited for their wedding because tomorrow is also their supposed third year wedding anniversary and She's also excited because this time, the twins will witness their wedding.

"Make sure to look gorgeous tomorrow, Jess." She told herself.

After a while, Yuri went inside so Jessica quickly stood up to check on him.

"Are you okay?" She asked and made Yuri sit on the couch. "Did you drink too much?"

Yuri look up to her, the guys went to a nightclub for a boys night out and obviously, they drink a lot.

"You are so beautiful.." He said and pulled her to sit on his lap.

Jessica take his shirt off, "I'll clean you up." She said and tried to get away from him but He is holding her tight. "Babe.."

"Stay here." Yuri said and kissed her cheek. "I wanna talk to you more."

She sighed, "We will talk after I'm done cleaning you up." She said and kissed his forehead. "I'll just get a wet towel." She said and went to the bathroom.

Yuri sighed and lean his head on the couch, "I should come clean.." He thought.

His fiancée went back and clean him up with the wet towel then changed him to his pyjama. She then pulled him on the bed and laid down.

Yuri quickly snuggled with her, "How was your night out?" She asked while caressing his hair.

Yuri broke the hug and sit up, He leaned his back on the headrest and take a deep breath in nervousness.

Seeing him nervous, Jessica straddled his lap and hug him, "Are you gonna tell me something? Did Oppas made you do things you don't want?" She asked.

"No, Sica.. But.." He take a deep breath again, "I'm sorry.." He said and buried his face on her neck.

Jessica was baffled, "What happened?" She asked and continue caressing his hair.

He look at her, "A girl um.. A girl did a on me.." He admitted and felt even more nervous as Jessica's eyes twitched.

"And then what?" She asked calmly. She badly want to explode but She don't want to make things worse because of her reaction.

"I quickly stood up and stay away from her..." He told her.

She nodded and sighed, "Did My brothers invited that girl?"

He nodded, "But don't get mad at them, Baby.. Nothing happened, believe me."

Jessica cupped his face, "It's okay.. As long as nothing happened, It's fine."

"You're not mad?"

She shake her head, "There's nothing to be mad about.. I'm okay as long as nothing happened just like what you told me." She smiled at him, "I believe in you, Babe. I know you will not do anything to ruin what we have right now."

Yuri smiled and hug her tight, "Thank you Sica.."

"You're not lying to me, right?" She asked and he nodded, "As long as you're being honest with me, everything will be good."

He hug her, "Thank you, Baby!"

He rub his back and kiss his forehead. "I love you."

Yuri felt happy, Jessica keep surprising him with her changes in her attitude and He's honestly loving it. "I love you so much, Sica.."

"We should be sleeping by now, We need to wake up early for Our wedding." She told him.

He smiled, "I can't wait.. I hope this time, it's for a lifetime.." He caress her waist.

The American nodded, "I'll make sure of it, Babe. I will make sure that you and I will forever be together." She said and kissed him.

Yuri kissed her back and the two of them engaged in a passionate kiss.

They broke the kiss and smiled at each other, "We'll go straight to the beach house right after the wedding, Okay?" Yuri told her, "I want to be with you alone.."

"Okay.. But We need to talk to the kids." She kiss him again.

He smiled widely, "Can't wait for tomorrow.." He said and laid her down on the bed, "I'll let you sleep now.. Goodnight, Baby.. I love you." He kissed her then hug her tight.

"I love you too."

--------

"waaaahhh!" Yoong cried out loud as Krystal bite his arm then take her Mickey plush from her brother.

Seohyun and Eunji who are with them in the suite saw the twins, "No!" The latter said and break them apart.

"Shoojungie that'sh bad!" Eunji said.

"Bad!" Seohyun agreed to what her cousin said.

"Oh..ppa ickey uhway! Bad!" Krystal pouted while hugging her Mickey tightly, "Ickey aboo.. Ishie oo owy ickey." She said.

Eunji then hug the crying little boy followed by Seohyun.

"Uhppa aboo." Seohyun said then kissed Yoong.

Krystal pouted seeing that no one is siding her, "Uhnnie bad, eichoo!" She said and walk to her toys. "Ickey aboo owy." She said.

Eunji then walk to her sister who is on the bed, "Unnie, Shoojingie ish bad." She told her.

Chaeyeon sighed, "Unnie is watching, just play around." She told her. Today is the big day for Her Aunt Jessica and Uncle Yuri, but instead of preparing, She's there looking after the four kids.

Krystal walk to them with a pout and puppy eyes, "Mama aboo.." She said.

"You wanna see Your Mommy?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Mama aboo." Krystal said and hug her.

Chaeyeon hug her back, "Don't be sad, I'll just go out to call your Mommy." She said and went out to call Jessica.

Krystal went back to her toys and played, Seohyun saw her and sit next to her, "Pay?" She asked Krystal.

"Ishie pay.." Krystal said and shared her toys to the other girl.

Not long after, Eunji joined the two little girls and played with them leaving Yoong play his toy car on his own.

"Ishie aboo!" Seohyun said and hug Krystal.

"Shawanghae!" Eunji said and the three of them hug.

Yoong then stood up and went to where the three little girls are, "Ishie bad!" He said and pulled his sister's hair.

"No!"

"Waaaahhh!!" Krystal cried out loud.

"Ishie bad!" Yoong said.

"Oh my gosh! Kwon Yoong!" Jessica shouted and run to her kids, "What's happening? Why are they fighting again?"

Eunji pouted, "Eunji don't know.." She said. "Eunji and sheo and shoojungie hug onwy." 

"Kwon Yoong why did you pull your sister's hair?" Jessica asked.

"Ishie bad." Yoong answered.

Jessica hug Krystal and rub her back and Yoong suddenly hit his sister's back, "Waahhh!"

"Ishie bad! Ishie Mama uhway!" Yoong said and cried too.

Jessica didn't speak as she was trying to understand what Yoong is saying.

"No!! Oh..ppa.. mama uhway!" Krystal said still crying.

"Jess, You need to get ready." Tiffany said.

Jessica nodded, "Don't cry now.." She said and stood up bringing the kids to their suite, Yejin and Jiwon dressed the kids up while Jessica is having her make up done.

"Miss Jung, are you okay?" The make up artist asked seeing her spacing out.

She sighed, "Yeah.." She said and look at the kids who are playing separately. "What's the matter with them?" She thought. "Krysie mama away.." She mumbled trying to guess what Yoong meant, "Oppa Mama away.. What's that?" She bite her lips.

Krystal then run to her, "Mama uhpen." She said handing her a small box of chips.

"Open? Say please first."

"Pish!" She said cutely that made her smile.

"Here!" She said and pat her hePad. "You look like a real Princess, Krysie. You are Mommy and Appa's little Princess." She told her.

Yoong saw them and quickly run towards them, "Ishie Mama uhway." He pouted and hug Jessica. "Bad!" He told his sister.

"No, Oh..ppa bad! Mama uhway!"

The blonde girl then realized what her kids are trying to say. "You think your twin will take Mommy away?" She asked and hug the twins. "Mommy is here, don't be jealous of each other." She told them.

"Mama aboo!" Krystal said and pouted for a kiss.

Jessica leaned down and kissed her, "I love you too." She said and kissed Yoong to prevent him from getting jealous. "Mommy loves Yoongie and Krysie so don't fight.." She told them.

"Ight!" Yoong said.

"No.. You should love each other." She told them, "Mommy and Appa will shower you equal love so you two won't be jealous of each other anymore."

"Miss Jung, We need to hurry."

"Okay.."

"Jess, We need to go to the church now.." Jiwon said and take Yoong and Krystal. "See you later."

"Bye Babies! You'll go to Appa now." She told the kids who wave at her.

"Your kids are the cutest.." The make up artist commented.

"Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter