Chapter 29: Holding Your Hand

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's another update guys!! Hope y'all like it!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 29:

Jessica and Yuri are on their way to the latter's Apartment, The American is extra nervous. This is the first time that someone will introduce her to his Parents as his girlfriend and she don't know what to do.

Yuri too is nervous but he's also confident that His Parents will approve their relationship.

He look to his side and found his girlfriend looking so worried, He reached to hold her hand and squeezed it.

Jessica look at him and smiled nervously, "Are you sure about this?" She asked.

"Of course baby, I don't want to hide to my parents anymore." Yuri said.

She nodded, "Yul, was there a time when your family were against your girlfriend?" She asked.

Yuri smiled, "I never introduced them to my family, Sica. This will be the first time."

"Really? You never introduce any of your five exes?" She asked.

Yuri kissed her hand, "Never, you will be the first.."

Jessica got even more jealous, She felt pressured since she will be Yuri's first girlfriend to meet his parents.

"Yul, I need to buy a new dress."

"You don't have to, You're already perfect.."

She sighed, "Let's just buy something for them, I mean fruits or pizza.."

Yuri smiled, "Believe me Sica, You don't have to.." He kissed her hand.

The Couple finally arrived at the Apartment, Jessica take a deep breath as Yuri hop off the car.

"Just tell them you love their Son, Jess." She said, "Why do I sound like I'm a guy here?" She shake her head.

Yuri opened the car door and helped her hop off, "You'll be fine baby.." He told her.

The Couple walk to the Apartment with intertwined hands, Yuri punched in the codes and entered.

"Eomma." Yuri called and pulled his girlfriend in the living room.

Kwon Eomma quickly run to the living room from the kitchen, "Oh, Miss Jung!" She bowed to the Young girl.

"Good Morning Eomma." Jessica bowed like a Princess.

"Have a seat, Why didn't you tell me you're coming?, I would've prepared something for Miss Jung." Kwon Eomma asked.

Yuri made his girlfriend seat on the couch, "I'm sorry Eomma."

Kwon Eomma nodded and went to the kitchen to make something for their beautiful visitor.

"Everything will be alright baby.." Yuri comforted his girlfriend then hugged her sideways.

They then heard the door opened, "I'm home!" It was Kwon Appa.

Jessica even felt nervous and stood up.

"Good Morning hm.. Mr. Kwon." She bowed.

Kwon Appa bowed, "Good Morning Miss Jung." He smiled then saw his wife walking towards them holding a tray of foods. "What brought you two here?"

Yuri intertwined their hands and look at His Parents.

The Older Couple opened their eyes wide and look at their intertwined hands.

"W-why are you holding her hand?" Kwon Appa asked and look at Yuri. "Kwon Yuri, let go of your boss' daughter's hand and apologize!" He scolded his Son.

Yuri look at his parents and tightened the hold on his girlfriend, "Appa, Eomma.. Jessica went here to.." He take a deep breath, "To tell you that Jessica and I are together.. We've been dating for a year now. Please give us your blessing." 

Jessica look down and close her eyes, "What?" The Kwon Couple asked in shock. "What are you talking about?"

"I love Jessica, Appa.."

"Can you hear yourself, Kwon Yuri?" Kwon Appa shouted, "Miss Jessica is the Daughter of the People who helped us! This is not right!"

Kwon Eomma sighed, "Kwon Yuri, the Jung's might think that you are taking advantage of their only girl!" She worriedly told their Son.

"We have a huge gratitude to them, Son." Kwon Appa sighed. "They will get mad at us.."

"What we need is your blessing, Appa.."

"We can't give you that, Son. Mr. Jung has been a good friend to our family for more than two decades, I can't just put their trust to waste."

"We will talk to them and you will apologize!" Kwon Eomma told him.

Jessica look at them, "Yuri is not taking advantage of me, I love him Mr. Kwon and he has nothing to apologize for.."

"Miss Jung, stop playing with Our Son. I don't want a misunderstanding between our family.."

"Appa, Please support us.. this is the first time that I introduce you my girlfriend. Can't You just be happy for me with the girl I love?" Yuri asked them.

"But.."

"Do you choose your friendship over the happiness of your Son?" Jessica asked.

The Couple sighed, "I don't know.." Kwon Appa shake his head. The Jung's are precious to their family and he can't just let it be ruined because of the two kids.

"This is the only thing I'm asking you, Appa." Yuri said sounded almost begging. "Eomma, You told me you will support everything that will make me happy, please give us your blessing."

Kwon Eomma look at the Young Couple and nodded, "Okay.." She said that made them Happy.

"Thank you very much!" Jessica bowed to her.

"Appa.. please, We will never do anything to break your trust."

Kwon Appa shake his head, "I don't know how will I be able to face your family, Miss Jessica.." He sighed.

"I will tell My Family about us when my parents go back, Mr. Kwon. I promise our families will stay the same." Jessica told him.

"Okay.." Kwon Appa gave in. "Promise me, Son. You will man up and tell her family your intentions to their Daughter." He said.

Yuri nodded immediately then kneeled down and bowed in front of his parents. "Thank you so much.." He said then went back to the couch with his girlfriend.

Kwon Appa then stood up, "I'll just rest.." He said then walk to their room.

"Is he still upset?" Jessica whispered to Yuri.

Yuri peck her forehead, "He will be okay.." He smiled and hug her.

Kwon Eomma stood up, "I'll just prepare the lunch, stay here." She said then walk to the kitchen.

"Don't worry, baby.. they're just shock but they will accept us.." He told her after seeing her looking upset with the reactions of his parents.

Jessica nodded and hug him, She's relieved that two of the important people in their lives knew about them.

-----

"I don't know what your family's reaction will be but I hope you will not let them do something to my Son." Kwon Eomma's words kept repeating inside Jessica's head.

They are now walking around the Amusement Park, they went there after their lunch in the Apartment.

Kwon Eomma talk to her privately when Yuri clean the dishes after lunch and Yuri's Mother asked her to protect Yuri from her family and told her that she will support the two of them.

"Baby. You okay?" Yuri asked noticing that she's quiet.

Jessica look up and smiled at him, "Yeah.. I just can't believe that your parents already know about us." She smiled.

He giggled, "I'm happy too, Sicababy." He tightened the hold on her hand and kissed it.

She giggled, "Let's go and eat something.." She told him.

The two of them then went to a food stall and eat, Jessica smiled and hugged Yuri's arm tightly.

"Babe, Can we go back home after this?" She asked.

"You don't wanna have fun here?" He asked.

"It's much fun if we just stay in the house and play.." She wiggled her eyebrows.

Yuri laugh then nodded, "Okay.."

The Couple then went home after they had a snack, they sneak inside Jessica's room and settled on the couch inside the dressing room.

"Babe, What are you doing?" Jessica asked her Boyfriend who is focus on his phone.

Yuri didn't answer. She sighed, she want some sweet moments between them but Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter