Chapter 33: Good Thing

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

How are you guys? Here's another update!!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 33:

"I don't wanna go with her anymore!" Jessica told her boyfriend then hug his arm, "Can you just bring me to school?" She asked cutely.

"Don't you want it? You will ride a car.." Yuri told her.

"Tiffany is the most evil person I know! Did you know that I tripped the other day and all she did was tease me the whole day?"

The tanned guy kneeled down and check her legs, "Are you hurt somewhere?" He asked then look up, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You are so tired from working, I couldn't bring myself to disturb you."

Her boyfriend stood up and hug her, "You know it's fine, You first before me." He said then look at her, "Alright, Let's go to school together." He smiled.

The Couple then walk their way to school hand in hand. Yuri kept asking Jessica about her upcoming exams since they spend a lot of time reviewing for it.

"I'll be fine babe.. I have the best tutor in town!" She giggled.

He smiled then look at the convenience store, "Sica, let's buy some snacks for you." He said and pulled her to the convenience store.

Yuri picked some foods for his girlfriend, "That's enough Yul." She told him.

"No.. I couldn't give you enough money to buy those expensive meals in your school, so let me buy you some snacks." 

Jessica smiled and hug Yuri, The tanned guy is working so hard to give her everything he can and this is what she wants for her family to see.

"You don't know how lucky I am for having a man like you, Yul." She told him.

"You're getting Cheesy, baby.." He giggled then pulled her to the counter.

After buying some snacks, the couple walk to the school.

They then heard a loud honk, "Yuwree! Witch!" Tiffany called.

Jessica rolled her eyes, "That Blabbermouth kept calling me witch in school." She told her boyfriend.

"Come on! Let's go to school together!" She happily said.

"No!"

Tiffany creased her eyebrows, "Why? I thought we're best friends now?" She asked.

"Best friend?" Jessica asked.

"Baby, people are looking at you.." Yuri whispered then pulled her inside the car.

Tiffany smiled then hugged Jessica while the old man with Tiffany drive the car to the school. "We'll have lunch together, okay?" She giggled.

Jessica rolled her eyes, Tiffany always do this to her thinking that they are now the best of friends.

"What's that?" Tiffany asked while checking on the paper bag with Yuri. "Bread, Chips and banana?"

"That's Sica's snacks." Yuri told her.

"Yuri bought it for me!" Jessica said proudly.

Tiffany pouted, "Should I buy for me too?" She asked then called someone, "Boo, Yuri is so sweet. He bought his witch girlfriend some snacks..." She pouted.

Jessica glared at her then pinch her cheek, "Ouchhhh! Boo~ Jessi the witch pinch my cheek!"

"Sica, Stop it." Yuri whispered to her.

"She's getting into my nerves." She rolled her eyes.

"Yey!! Okay boo! Thanks!! Love you!" She said then hang up.

She look at her 'Best Friend' and meronged her, "My Taetae's gonna send me something!" She proudly said. "And if he's here, He will bring me to school too."

Yuri shake his head at the two girls' childishness, Taeyeon went back to Cebu for the business and their meeting was halted.

"Whatever!" Jessica shake her head.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived in school. Yuri hopped off and helped the two girls get off the car.

"Be good in school, Okay?" He smiled and hand her the paper bag.

"Of course!!" Jessica hugged him, "I'm gonna miss you!"

"Me too!" He cupped her face and kiss her lips, "I love you!" He whispered.

They could hear murmurs from the students but they could care less.

"I love you too."

Yuri then take out his phone and gave it to her, "Someone might call you.." He smiled.

"What? No one will call me, babe.." She said.

"We never know.." He told her. "Just keep it, the company's phone number is also there. If something happens just call, okay?"

"Okay.." She put the phone in her pocket.

"I have to go, I love you!" He peck her forehead.

Tiffany sighed then pulled Jessica, "Come on! You're gonna see your husband later!" She said that made Jessica giggle.

"My Husband.. Yuri is my husband!" She thought.

------

"Jessi! Let's go have a snack!" Tiffany pulled Jessica to the canteen. "You want some soda?" She asked.

"Just water." She said.

Tiffany nodded then buy some snacks and water for her 'best friend'.

She went back and the two started to eat, the people going in the canteen then started talking about something.

"Oh my gosh, the guy is so sweet!"

The students started to gather outside, Jessica and Tiffany were just eating and didn't bother to look at it.

The Red haired girl's phone then rings, "Yes Taetae?" She answered.

"Mushroom, did you like my surprise for you?" He asked.

"What surprise?" She asked.

"Where are you?"

"I'm in the cafeteria with Jessi."

Taeyeon sighed, "Come out now."

Tiffany stood up and pulled Jessica outside. "Oh My Gosh!" She said that made Taeyeon laugh.

Jessica look at the Pink Trucks, and look at the banner. "Food Trucks for My Pink Princess, I Love You! - Tiffany Hwang's Kim Taeyeon."

"Like it?" He asked.

"Boo!!! This is cool!" She happily said.

"Enjoy it with Jessica and your schoolmates, See you! I love you!"

"I love you too!" She said then hang up. "Let's try it Jess! Oh my gosh, there's Strawberry Ice cream!!" She happily said.

Everyone is envious of Tiffany, Her boyfriend just send her food trucks, this made Jessica envious too.

She knew she shouldn't be jealous but she can't help but feel really envious of the Pink Princess.

Their schoolmates walk to the truck and thank Tiffany for the delicious foods.

"I told you, Taetae can be sweet too." Tiffany proudly said.

------

Yuri went home looking so tired as usual, He went inside the house and found his girlfriend and Tiffany laying down on the floor and watching TV.

He smiled, Tiffany always stay in their small apartment to accompany Jessica until he comes home.

The two girls didn't noticed him since they were so focused on the show.

"Yah! Babo, I told you to hide under your bed!!" Jessica shouted angrily.

"Serves you right for being stupid!" Tiffany said and look at Jessica then give each other high fives.

Yuri shake his head then cleared his throat, the two girls look at him then sit up.

"Yuwree!" Tiffany called.

Yuri kneeled on the floor and crawl to his girlfriend, "How's your day?" He asked then kissed her.

"I have to go now, See you again witch." Tiffany said.

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Yeah, Blabbermouth." She said.

Yuri stood up and walk her outside to where her driver is waiting.

"Thanks for today, Pany-ah!" He smiled.

"Okay, Bye Yuwree!" She waved then ride her car.

Yuri walked back to their Apartment and saw his girlfriend still lying down on the floor.

"Ah!" He groaned as he laid down on his tummy next to her.

Jessica turned to him and caress his back, "Want some massage?" She asked.

"Yes baby!!" He close his eyes.

Jessica straddled his bum then pulled his shirt up and started to massage his back.

"Yeah, there baby.." Yuri said.

Jessica worked hard to make her boyfriend feel better.

"Babe, Do you think I can work too?" Jessica suddenly asked.

"Of course! But after your studies baby.. you should concentrate on your school first."

Jessica then pouted, She wants to work so she could help him financially, "I can work part time.." She said then laid on Yuri's back and kissed his cheek.

"Sica.." Yuri said.

She sat up again and continued massaging his back, "I can also do what other girls can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter