Chapter 94: Find Your Soul

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 94:

Taeyeon and Tiffany are on their way to a nightclub to pick up Jessica, the latter has been partying alone for a week now and everyone is worried for her.

Taeyeon look worriedly at his wife, Tiffany just gave birth a few days ago. She should be staying at home and not getting stressed with her best friend's actions.

"She's not picking up my calls!" Tiffany angrily said.

"Mushroom, did you call her parents about it?" Taeyeon asked.

"I did! But they are in a business trip right now, Jessi left the kids to Haein Oppa and he can't go out right now." She said while trying to call Jessica.

"Are you okay? I told you to just stay at home. You shouldn't force yourself."

"I'm okay.. I'm really going to scold this brat." She gritted her teeth in anger.

They arrived a few minutes later and saw Taeyeon's friend who is the owner of the nightclub and the one who called them about Jessica.

"She's inside, She's not listening to everyone so I just ask my staffs to look after her." The guy told them.

Tiffany immediately went inside followed by Taeyeon, they saw them drinking while laughing at nothing.

They approached her and take the glass from her, "What the-" Jessica said and turned to them.

"Let's go home." Tiffany said and pulled her.

"What are you doing? Leave me alone!" Jessica said.

"Jess, let's go home. The kids are looking for you."

"Call their father and tell him to go back home.. Yuri should be taking care of his kids and not focusing on that girl." She said looking so wasted.

Tiffany pulled her out of the nightclub and made her ride the car, "Jess what are you doing to yourself? You are not a little girl anymore! You are a mother of two kids, act maturely!" She scolded the Blonde who is just laughing at the backseat.

"Mushroom calm down.." Taeyeon said while driving back to the Jung Mansion where the kids are.

Tiffany didn't listen to her husband and continued scolding her best friend. "This will be the last time We will pick you up in the nightclub, Stop doing this or I will tell Yuri to take your kids from you!" 

Jessica look at her, "You can't do that!" She said.

"I can do it!" Tiffany take her phone as if to call Yuri but Jessica is so quick to take her phone away.

"You can't take the kids away from me!" She said then covered her face with her hands and suddenly cried, "They are the only thing I have.. I will die without my kids, Tiff. Please don't take them from me."

Taeyeon sighed and look at her, "Focus on your kids, Jess. They need you more than anyone."

Tiffany look at her, "Jess, This is too much! Why are you acting this way?" She asked.

Jessica look at her with tears, "Why am I the only one suffering in this separation? Why is it easy for him to move on?" She suddenly asked and wipe her tears, "I hate it when They are together, I hate the thought of them living happily with their baby." She mumbled.

"This is what you want, right? You want for you two to separate, So I don't understand why are you still affected? Yuri has a life on his own now because that's what you want, for you to live separately." She said, she want Jessica to realized that it's her fault why everything is happening, "Stop thinking about Yuri, He has Juran who will support him in everything he does unlike you who only wants to get what she wants."

Jessica cried even more, Taeyeon hold his wife's hand to stop her from saying hurtful things.

"Let her hear what she has to hear!" Tiffany said then turned to Jessica again, "You are a selfish brat, Jessica! You should be thankful that after everything you did to him, Yuri still pleaded you to go back to him. You will never find a man like him, and you are such a fool for divorcing such a good person, Jess. That's the truth."

They arrived in front of the Mansion, the couple for the drunk girl to get off the car while Jessica is still crying, She's trying to absorb what Tiffany is telling her, "It's my fault.." She thought, "I'm suffering right because of my actions.." She said then look at Tiffany, "You're right, Yuri is too good for me.. I have never been a good wife and I'm a bad mother for neglecting the kids.." She said then bite her lips to stop her from crying again. "Thank you for bringing me home." She said then hop off.

Taeyeon look at his wife, "Don't you think it's too much for her?" He said and drive them home.

"She has to grow up and learn her mistakes.." She said and crossed her arms.

-------

"Miss Jessica!!"

The Sleeping blonde girl woke up hearing a loud knock on the door of her room in the Jung Mansion. She turned to the side of the bed where the kids are sleeping and smiled.

"Good Morning." She said then kissed the kids' foreheads.

She hop off the bed and walk to the door but stop as her head aches, "Aww!" She touch her head and close her eyes, "A week of drinking nonstop is not good, Jess. Stupid." She told herself.

"Miss Jessica!"

"Coming!" She said a little loud then walk to the door. "What is it?" She asked when she opened it.

"Um.. Y-Yuri is here.." The helper said.

She creased her eyebrows, She's confused of why would Yuri visit the kids when he already had them a week ago.

"Why is he here?" She asked.

"I don't know, Miss Jung."

"Okay, I'll go down in a minute." She said and close the door. She went to the bathroom and wash up while thinking of the possible reason why her ex-husband is there. "Eotteokhae.." She stop as she thought of something. "Don't tell me.. He's here to take the kids away?" She asked herself and felt scared.

She went out of the bathroom to see the kids, "Mama owning." Yoong greeted with a smile.

Jessica crawled to the bed and hug the kids, "You're staying with Mommy, Okay?"

"Oww.. Kay." Yoong said and look at her, "Mama ung..wy."

"Ungwy!" Krystal said.

"You're hungry?" She asked and sigh, they need to go out and there's no way she can escape from Yuri. "Okay.. But stay with Mommy, Okay? Just Mommy."

"Mama, 'kay!" Krystal said.

She take a deep breath and put the kids down and walked out of the room while holding the kids' hands really tight.

Yuri saw then from the living and stood up, "Good Morning!" He greeted with a smile.

"Appaaaa!!!" The kids squealed and run to him as soon as they step on the floor. "Appa, oo."

Yuri hugged them, "I love you too, How are you?" He asked.

Jessica walk to them and pulled the kids from him, "W-What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Appa pay!" Yoong said while trying to get away from her.

Yuri stood up and put his hands in his pockets, "Are you okay?" He asked seeing her looking different. "Are you feeling sick?" He moved closer and feel her forehead but she move away, "I'm sorry.." He said and smiled awkwardly.

"I'm fine.." She said without looking at him, "So, what do you need?"

"Oh.. Uh, I just wanna ask if I can take the kids out today?" He asked.

"No.. The kids are not going anywhere without me." She said.

"I promise to bring them home tomorrow morning.."

Jessica look at him, Yuri looks so eager to take the kids out, "Where are you bringing them?" She asked.

"Um, It's Juranie's Mother's birthday.. And She wants to see the kids.."

Jessica take a deep breath, "No." She said and walk the kids to the dining. "Come on kids, breakfast time." She said and put them on their high chairs.

Yuri followed her, "Why? Please let the kids go with me.. This is the only present she wants on her birthday, please.."

Jessica turned to him, "She is not the kids' grandmother! It's not My Kids' responsibility to make your girlfriend's mother happy!" She said. She will never let Juran and her family take her babies away.

Yuri look at her unbelievably, "What? Juran is not my girlfriend! When are you going to believe me, huh?" He asked then hold both her arms to focus on him.

"Oh really? What is she to you? Is she Your fiancée now?"

"Listen to me, They are good friends of mine, they helped me a lot in many ways. I just want them to be happy."

"Well, You can't use MY kids to make them happy!"

"They are My kids too! Stop being so controlling, Sica! I have all the rights to be with them too!"

"I already said no and that's final."

Yuri sighed and shake his head, "I give up.. You're getting worse everyday." He said then gave their kids kisses on their heads, "Appa will play with you some other time, okay? I love you." He said then walk away.

Jessica sit down and take a deep breath, She don't want her kids to be close to Juran afraid that the kids will love her more than her and she never want that to happen.

-------

Yuri is inside the Japanese restaurant owned by Juran's mother, they are celebrating the older woman's birthday so they decided to close the store for this day.

"What's happening to her?" Yuri thought as he's thinking about Jessica.

He noticed that Jessica's attitude is changing, His Sweet and loving wife is gone.

"Earth to Yul!" He was startled as Juran poke his face. "What's happening to you? Don't tell me you're thinking about Jessica again?" She asked knowing that the tanned guy still cares for his ex-wife.

"I can't help it.. She's different, I mean her aura.. I'm wondering if someone's making her so stress." He said, they might be not together anymore but He can't deny that He's still cares for Jessica.

"Maybe she and her boyfriend fought." The pregnant girl said while busy with her phone.

Yuri creased his eyebrows, "Boyfriend? He replaced me that fast?" He thought.

Juran look at him when he didn't answer then giggled, "Just pulling your leg, don't be jealous." She said then shake her head while smiling, "She's still in love with you, Yul. Believe me."

His heart beats fast at the thought of it, "You think so?" He said trying to hide his happiness, "But She's always cold to me. I don't think She still love me."

The pregnant girl laugh, "Are you still hoping?"

"No.." He said then cleared his throat, "Let's not talk about her."

Juran's mother then seat across them, "Let's eat!" She said.

"Auntie, I'm really sorry if the kids are not able to come today. Jessica wants to be with them the whole day."

The older woman smile, "It's okay.. I understand." She said then look at her Daughter, "I said we will eat now."

The pregnant girl who is always busy with her phone is giggling to whatever she's seeing and it made Yuri curious.

"What's making you happy?" He asked.

"As usual. Eric's asking about Our baby." Juran answered.

"Why can't your boyfriend come here and take care of you?" Juran's mother asked. 

"He wants to come here and visit me but he's so busy in Spain!" She explained, "So He asked Yuri to look after me in the meantime."

"Yul should be focusing on his wife and kids and not looking after you."

"Correction.. Ex-wife." Juran said that earned a glare from her mother, "Mom! I know you're blaming me for their separation but I have nothing to do with that! I swear!" She said frustratingly.

"Yes Auntie, Juran did nothing.." Yuri said, "and She's not forcing me to go with her, I owe Juranie a lot and this is my way of thanking her."

"And Eric is helping Yuri put up a commercial

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter