Chapter 5: Getting Closer

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

Another update, but Don't expect too much from here..

Chapter 5:

It was the annual party for the Jung Enterprise, Jacob is so busy welcoming the guests with his three Sons. His Daughter wasn't there since the young girl doesn't like the attention of the crowd.

"Check on your Sister, She might be doing some tricks on Yuri again." Jacob whispered to Haein.

"But Jess promise that she will be good." 

"I just wanna check on her."

"Okay." He smiled and excused himself to call Jessica. "Hi Jess! How are you?" He asked.

"I'm preparing to go out Oppa, Dongwook Oppa wants to see me before he goes back to Beijing!" Jessica said on the other line, "I'm with Yuri don't worry."

"Don't make it hard for him okay?"

"I'm a good girl Oppa, Aight! Have to go now! Love you!" She said then hang up.

Haein walk back to his father and get his attention, "Dad, She'll see her boyfriend tonight."

"What? Did you and your brothers do my task for you?" He asked.

"We're working on it Dad, this guy is really hard to catch." He said and his Dad nodded, He actually talk to his Sons last night and told them to get information about Dongwook and so far they haven't find out anything.

"Jess will hate us for doing this." Rain told them.

"This is for her, we should've done this ever since they started dating.." Yunho said that earned a nod from their father.

-----

"Yuwree, I met a guy in the bookstore where I usually go to, and he gave me a paper that says, 'Meet me on Tuesday, same time, same place. See you!' Then he walk away." Tiffany informed Yuri who is in the garage.

He is waiting for Jessica, the Princess told him that they will go out to see her boyfriend and she's taking so long in preparing.

He creased his eyebrows, "Do you know him?" He asked.

"No, not at all Yuwree. But He seems nice, not that tall, he has pearly white skin and has a baby face. What do you think?" She asked in a high pitch tone.

Yuri felt a sudden rage, Tiffany seems to like the guy in the bookstore. "I don't think it's good to go out with someone you don't know."

"I think he wants to be friends with me, it's good to have guy friends right? He could protect me too like what you are doing to me."

"No! Listen to me, I will protect you Pany-ah! Remember I'm always the first one you call whenever you need someone. Don't trust someone you don't know." He quickly said, for some reasons he don't want Tiffany to befriend someone else except for him.

"You told me to be nice to people so I can gain lots of friends, How will I find friends if I don't talk to them?"

He sighed, He don't understand himself. Being away from Tiffany makes him be more protective of her.

"Pany-ah.. listen to me okay? I will talk to my boss and ask for a day off so We could go out, I don't want someone to harm you like what happened in the hotel."

Tiffany giggled, "You are so sweet Yuwree, Okay! I will listen to you, I'll wait for our date."

Jessica then walk to him while talking to someone on the phone.

"Alright, I'll see you soon. I have to go now."

"Okay Yuwree! I miss you!"

"I miss you too Pany-ah! Bye." He said then put his phone back to his pocket then opened the door for Jessica.

He laid a hand to help her get in and the Princess gladly hold his hand. "Thank you." She smiled.

He smiled back then close the door, "She's in the good mood.. thank goodness." He thought then went to the driver's seat.

"Okay Oppa, See you!" She said then hang up. "Cafè." She said while looking at her wrist watch.

Yuri stared at her, "You look really beautiful tonight, I mean.. even more beautiful." He said with a smile.

Jessica instantly blushed at his compliment, She smiled at him. "Thank you." She shyly said, She really took time to prepare for her boyfriend.

He started the engine and drive away, "Sica, Why is your dum- I mean, Your boyfriend only ask you out during the night?" He asked.

"Because he's busy." She said.

"Hmm. Maybe he's keeping something." He commented.

"You know Yuri, I'm trying to be nice and all so please shut your mouth." He said then rolled her eyes.

"I'm just curious."

"You're nosy."

"No I'm not! Because if I am your boyfriend I will never let you go out in the middle of the night by yourself!" He said.

Jessica sighed, She wants to control herself and don't start a fight between them but he's starting it.

"That's so sweet of you.." She said sarcastically.

"That's true though, I don't even let Tiffany go out alo-" He mumbled then stop hearing what he's saying. "Why am I talking about Tiffany? She's not my girlfriend.. I'm going weird." He shake his head to take the other American girl out of his mind.

"Oh You have a girlfriend and she got an American name.." Jessica asked.

"Yes.. I mean she's American but No.. she's not yet my girl- I mean She's not my girlfriend. Yeah that's it.." He kept mumbling while thinking about the red haired girl.

"You're weird.." She look at him weirdly.

They arrived at the cafè, Yuri helped her hop off the car, "Just stay here and wait for me." She said.

"Yes Princess." He said with a smile.

Jessica walk inside the cafè as Yuri wait for her. The tanned guy called Tiffany again, He noticed that he wanna hear her voice more often now.

The Brown haired girl went inside and saw her boyfriend sitting down while talking to someone on the phone.

"Oppa!" She greeted.

Dongwook bid goodbye on the other line then smiled at her.

She sat down on the chair across him, "When are you coming back Oppa?" She asked.

"I'll be back on Our trip.. I hope by the time we can have Our own time." He told her.

"Of course Oppa! By the way, My butler will come with me." She said, her boyfriend groaned, He hates that guy since he knew it was him who punch him hard.

"You know I don't like it when someone follow us, He will be a distraction Jess."

"Don't worry, We already talked about it."

Dongwook's phone rings, He picked it up quickly. Jessica stared at him, She noticed that he's always busy to even notice her.

She sighed, She was happy when Yuri complimented her look and She will be even more happy if her own boyfriend see her effort but nothing.

The guy hang up then turned to Jessica, "I'm really sorry, but I have to go." He was about to stand up when Jessica stop him.

"It's been only less than fifteen minutes Oppa.." She said.

"I'm really sorry.." He said then walk away.

She sighed and stood up, She's actually getting tired of their set up but she's not complaining because she's trying to understand that he's working.

She walk back to the parking and saw her butler happily talking to someone on the phone.

Yuri saw her and quickly said goodbye on Tiffany, He then walk to her and take her bag. "That was fast!" He said then opened the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter