Chapter 95: Make or Break?

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 95:

Yuri is inside the Jung Mansion, He's watching the kids play while waiting for Jessica to arrive.

He don't know what happened to his former wife that she decided to talk to him. He look at his wrist watch and sigh, He needs to go back to his Apartment before he go straight to the airport because of their flight.

"Yul, are you in a hurry?" Haein asked seeing him kept looking at his watch.

"Yeah.." He said.

Haein sighed then nodded, "I think it'll be fine if you go now. I'll just explain it to Jessica." He told him.

"Really? Thanks!" He stood up and walk to the kids, "Appa has to go, Be a good kids to Mommy, Okay? Give her lots of love, She needs it." He told them.

"Eed it?" Krystal asked.

"Yes.. Appa will visit you, don't worry. I love you." He gave Yoong and Krystal lots of kisses.

"Appa abooboo!!" Yoong said with a smile.

"oo too." Krystal said and they went back on playing.

Yuri smiled and stood up, "Have to go now, Bro. Thank you for always being there for the kids and Sica.. I owe you a lot." He said a d gave Haein a brotherly hug.

"You can thank me with the kids, but with Jess, She's not your responsibility so don't worry about her."

"I can't help it.." He smiled then tap Haein's shoulder, "Alright, Have to go now. Bye!" He said then walk out of the Mansion.

He ride his car and called someone, "Juranie, I'll pick you up."

"It's okay.. You don't need to hurry, Yul."

"I need to hurry, Juranie. Bye!" He said then hang up and wait for Jessica for another minute but the American girl is not yet around, "She's taking too long." He sighed and just drive away.

Meanwhile, Jessica who just arrived in front of the Mansion saw Yuri's car. She gritted her teeth and followed him, She get her phone to call Yuri but she couldn't contact his phone.

"Did he blocked me?" She asked and just throw her phone to the seat beside her.

She continue to follow him until Yuri arrives at the Apartment building, She saw him get off the car and went inside so she followed him again.

Yuri was about to go inside when he heard someone called him, "Yul!"

"Huh?" He turned around and saw Jessica panting. "What are you doing here?" He asked and opened the door of his apartment for her.

She went in and saw Yuri's bags in the living room. "No.." She mumbled and turned to him, "Don't go." She said.

Yuri look at her confusingly, "What?" He asked.

"Don't leave your kids." She said.

"I will still be here for the kids, I have to go now." He said and get his bags. "Go back home to the kids now." He said and walk to the door.

Jessica walk faster and block him from leaving, "No."

Yuri sighed, He will be late but his former wife is playing with him. "What do you want? I already bought everything the kids needs. I sent their money for this week in their bank accounts, what do you still want?" He asked, He's starting to get frustrated at Jessica again. "Sica, I need to leave now. Let me go." He said and tried to walk again but was surprised when Jessica suddenly kneeled down crying. "What are you doing? Stand up!" He said and hold her on her arms and pulled her up but Jessica kept going down on her knees.

He look at his watch again and sighed, "Sica, I don't have time for this.. I have to go."

"Please don't go.." Jessica cried while looking at him, "I'm sorry for everything, Yul. It's all my fault why everything happened, so I'm so sorry." She said. "I talked to Juran and she told me everything.. Everything that I have to know about you two, So I'm sorry if I accused you for being a cheater.."

Yuri kneeled down and wipe her tears, He now understand why she's acting this way, "Don't cry.. You know how much I hate to see you crying, So please don't cry." He said but she shake her head.

"Please forgive me, Yul.. I'm so stupid for divorcing you, Both of us suffered and I'm still suffering without you.." She said while looking at Yuri, "Please stay with me and the kids.. Give me another chance, Yul. I want us back again.. Please Yul. I love you." She pleaded still crying.

Yuri sighed, "Let's not talk about it.. I really have to go. I have a flight to catch."

Jessica shake her head, She hug him tight and cried harder, "Please don't go! Yul.. I promise I will change, I'll be more mature now.. Please give me another chance, Yul.." She said.

Yuri broke the hug and wipe her tears away, "Let's talk when I go back. I really have to go now." 

"But.. Juran told me you'll have a meeting with the modeling agency.. She told me that You might take the offer and that means you're staying there for good."

"Yeah, I have a meeting with them but whatever my decision is, I will go back here and We will talk.. And besides I can't stay away from the kids for too long."

"Are you giving me another chance?"

"Give me more time." He said and She look down, "It's different now, Sica. Love isn't enough to stay together and we have lots of issues we have to talk about first before deciding what we really want for us." He told her calmly and she nodded, "Alright, I have to go now. You go home to the kids and don't leave them alone at night." He told her.

"I don't go out at night anymore after You told me that it's dangerous.." She said.

He smiled, "Good.. I really need to go now, I'll see you when I go back." He said and help her stand up.

The two of them went out of the Apartment, Yuri helped her ride the car and close the door.

Jessica rolled the window down, "Are you going to call me when you get there?" She asked.

"Do I have to?"

She sighed, "No.. But, The the kids will miss you." She said.

"I will call and talk to them, Don't worry." He said then wave at her, "Drive safely.." He said then ride a cab to pick up Juran.

Yuri sighed then called Juran, "I'm on my way to your home.. What? Alright, I'll go straight to the Airport and I need you to explain to me what happened to Sica... Aight, See you! Bye!" He said then hang up.

He arrive at the airport a few minutes later, He saw Juran sitting alone while talking to someone over the phone.

"Eric again." He mumbled and walk to where she is.

"Oh, Yul's here. Okay.. I love you, Bye!" She said and hang up. "Let's go." She said.

Yuri helped her with her bags and the two of them walk inside and ride the plane.

Yuri look to the window and think about Jessica, He couldn't believe what his former wife did awhile ago to convince him to stay.

"Did she really kneeled down and cried?" He thought.

Juran nudge him, "Sup? You still come with me, does it mean that you two will never be together anymore? " She asked.

Yuri turned to her, "You.. Why didn't you told me You and Jessica talked."

"We talked just this morning.. She wants to know everything so I told her to come to my home and told her everything." She said.

"Did you two talk before you left?" She asked.

He nodded, "She was saying sorry.. You know what, Juranie? That was the first time I saw her cry that hard just because she's sorry.. It was so new to me that I wasn't able to react properly and until now I couldn't believe what she did." He told her.

"She was crying to me too.. She's really regretful to the things she did. I told you she still loves you." Yuri nodded so she tapped his arm, "Yah, Tell me.. Will there be any chance for you two to go back together like before?"

Yuri sighed, "I don't know.. If We will go back to being an immature couple, I would choose for both of us to stay this way.."

"It's better if you two will grow together and learn from each other.."

The tanned guy look at her, "You sounded like a pro at love and relationship." He said then smiled.

"I'm serious here.." Juran rolled her eyes.

"I will think about it, don't worry too much."

"Whatever. I'll just sleep, I need a beauty rest."

Yuri smiled then look through the window to think about his former wife again.

-------

"Appa waaaahh!" Krystal cried while c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter