Chapter 15: One Step

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Here's another update!! It's funny that sometimes we think alike!
Enjoy!

Chapter 15:

Morning comes, Yuri woke up early with a headache and cold. He tried to move and felt something heavy on top of him. He groaned then opened his eyes.

"Sica.." He thought then hugged her and slowly turned his body on the side to lay her down on the bed.

His phone suddenly rings, He stretched his numb arm then went to the other bed to see who's calling him this early.

He creased his eyebrows and answered the call, "Hello Pany-ah!" He answered while scratching his nose.

"Yuwree, I'm going back home this morning, I'm so confused right now and I need to be far from Seoul.." He said. "I-I think I'm falling for Taetae." She admitted. "I'm so sorry Yuwree. I thought I'm in love with you but I was wrong.."

Hearing it made him smile, "It's alright Pany-ah! I'm happy that you know what you truly feel about me and Taeyeon.." He said.

"You're not mad?" She asked.

"No.. I'm just happy that both of us realize things before we even took it to the next level.. no hard feelings for both us.. talk to Taeyeon, okay?"

"Thank you, and I will.. bye.. See you when I get back." 

"Bye.." He said then hang up. He's really thankful that he didn't rush things with Tiffany, they never been together and it will never be hard for them to build their friendship again.

He went to the bathroom and showered since he will bring Jessica home this morning.

Jessica stirred in her sleep, She then heard someone sneezing. She got up and look around to find Yuri.

Another sneeze was heard, She walk to the bathroom door and knock. "Yul.. are you okay?" She asked.

"Ye-yeah.. I'll be out in a bit!" He said then sneeze again.

"Is he sick?" She mumbled then take her bag to find some medications for Him.

"I'm done now Sica.." He said then sat down on the bed to dress up.

Jessica look at him, His nose is red. She stood up and walk to him, "Are you sick?" She asked and put a hand on his forehead to feel his temperature. "You have a fever.." She told him.

"I'm okay.." He said then put his shirt on.

"I'll just get water." She said then went out.

Yunho then sent him a message asking him about Daniel's address so he could fetch his sister but Yuri told him that he will just bring Jessica home.

The American went back with a ham sandwich and water, "Eat first before taking meds." She told him.

He did as he was told, while Jessica went to shower.

He laid down after taking medications and just rest for a while.

Jessica went out all dressed, She sat at the edge of the bed just next to Yuri and feel his forehead.

One of the helpers then knock on the door and called them for breakfast.

Yuri take their bags and put it in the car then went to the Dining.

Daniel introduced both of them to the Henny Couple and they both bowed and greet them.

They started to eat, Yuri kept giving Jessica foods to eat even though he doesn't feel good.

"Don't mind me.." She whispered.

"How was your sleep Jess?" Daniel asked. "The rain is pouring really hard last night, I couldn't even sleep because if the loud struck of thunder."

Jessica smiled, "I had a very good sleep.." She said then look at Yuri who's just keeping quiet.

"Good, I was thinking about you the whole night. I even thought of barging inside the guest room to check on you." He said then hold her by the waist. "By the way, I want to ask you out later, there's a small themed park near home. I hope you can come with me before you go home."

"Uhm. Let's see." She smiled.

Daniel's mother then cleared , "So, Jessica.. I heard you are the only heiress of Jung Enterprise.. Are you taking business in school too?" She asked.

Jessica smiled shyly then shake her head, "No Auntie, I'm taking fashion." She said.

Daniel's Parents and older sister look at the handsome guy as if asking a question.

"But Maybe she'll have interest in business too. Right Jess?" Daniel asked.

"I'm still undecided, But maybe in the future.." She smiled.

"You should decide for your future now, Our family wants someone who has plans and someone who's interested in business." The mother said. "I'm even planning on investing in your company, so our family can be friends since we are on the same status." She said.

Jessica look down upon hearing those words from Daniel's family.

"Jung Enterprise is still one of the top companies in Asia." Dianna told her Mother.

"It's okay, Jess. I, myself don't have interest in business!" Dallas told her.

The family then turned to Yuri who is busy taking care of Jessica. "And what about your friend, Yuri.. What's the business of your family? I heard you are a Kwon, Are you related to Kwon Jiyong? The heir of Kwon Corporation.."

Yuri smiled then shake his head, "My Family is working under Jung Enterprise.. My Appa is Director Jung's Driver, while My Sister is Jessica's Brother's Personal Assistant.." He said that surprised the family. "And I'm working as Jessica's Personal Butler." He said it with pride.

Daniel's Sister, Dianna covered in shock then look at Jessica. "You are friends with your Butler?" She asked.

Jessica nodded, "My whole family is friends with Yuri's family." She said.

"I can't believe it, you're hanging out with your Butler.. what if people see you? What will they say about your family? I'm worried for you.." The Mother told Jessica.

"What do you mean?" Jessica asked.

"His family might affect your family's reputation!"

Jessica creased her eyebrows, She's getting insulted by her words. "I don't think it's a shameful thing to be friends with good people." She said, Her aura is getting cold and Yuri's afraid that Jessica will show her bratty side. "It will be more shameful to have friends on the same status like you." She raised her eyebrows. "You think so high of yourself, Auntie.. I don't think My Parents would love to work with you."

"Sica.. let it go.." Yuri hold her hand to calm her down.

"No, They should know the good side of having you." She said but Yuri tightened the hold on her hand.

"I was just thinking about your family, You're already on top! You should take good care of your status." 

Jessica smirked, She couldn't believe Daniel's family especially his Mother and Older Sister. "My Parents never mind befriending Our Trustworthy Driver's family, so I'm wondering.. Why do you care so much?" She asked then turned to Yuri, "Prepare the car now, We will leave.." She whispered.

"Don't pick a fight, Sica.. calm yourself down." He whispered.

"Okay.." She smiled.

Yuri excused himself then went out leaving Jessica in the dining.

"Is that what you learn from your parents?" Dianna asked angrily.

"No, but My parents taught me to be good at other people without looking at their status in life!" She crossed her arms, "I will never wonder why you will never be on top.." She fired. She will never let this family say anything about Yuri and his family.

"I'm gonna tell your parents about your attitude towards us, You are a shame for your family!" She said angrily, "I was just thinking about your Company, people like them tend to take advantage of the people just to get what they want!"

"Yuri's family is different from what you think of them, Mrs. Henney.."

"That's enough!" Daniel's father shouted.

Jessica look at Daniel who's not doing anything to defend her from his family then shake her head. "I'm so disappointed with you." She told him.

Daniel's Mother laugh then shake her head, "I didn't expect this.. I guess I have to talk to my children after this."

Yuri went back and told her the car is ready, "I don't think Yuri and I are actually welcome here, I'm sorry Daniel but We have to go now." She said then stood up, "Excuse us." She walk away then stop, "it was so Nice to meet all of you!"

Yuri followed her without forgetting to bow to the family.

He ride the car and saw Jessica trying to calm herself down, "You shouldn't have said those words to them, Sica.. Your Parents might scold you if they find out about it." He said then massage his head, since he's having a headache.

"I was defending you and your family, Yuri! Even though I haven't seen your Mother and Sister, I know all of you are really good, they shouldn't say something against you!" She shouted then crossed her arms, she look at him and got worried, "Are you still feeling sick?" She asked.

"I'm good, I just need to rest.." He said then drive the car.

The car ride was quiet, Jessica would only glance at him to check if he's alright.

They arrived at the Mansion before lunch time, Yuri quickly excused himself to go home but Jessica told him to just stay until he feels better.

"Jess, what are you doing here?" Hana asked her Daughter seeing her in the kitchen. "Dinner's almost ready!" 

"I'm making something for Yuri, Mom.. He's not feeling well."

"I see.." She said then went to the garden to talk to her husband.

Jessica went up the stairs with the tray of food then knock on Yuri's door. She didn't wait for him to answer and just went in.

"Yul, How do you feel?" She asked then put the tray on the nightstand.

"Better.." He said, Jessica feed him. "Thank you for taking care of me, Sica.. I know you're still mad at what I did but still thank you."

She smiled, "You always take good care of me.. So this is nothing compared to what you did to me.."

She then made him take medications for his fever, Yuri put his hands on his head and massage it.

"I'll do it.." Jessica said. Yuri let go and just let her massage him. 

Yuri look at her, "I told you I'll just go home and rest, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter