Chapter 88: Just a Day

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

How are you guys? Did you missed the story? Haha!

Here it is now! Enjoy!

Chapter 88:

"Uhm.. What do you want Soojungie? The Pink one or this Blue dress?" Yuri asked the little girl who is playing on the bed with only a diaper on. "Princess, Do you want Pink or Blue?" He asked again but the little girl and her brother is too busy.

Yuri sighed, He will bring the kids to his friend's house but he don't know what Krystal wants to wear.

Krystal is getting a little picky with what she wears and He can't just make her wear anything because the little girl is throwing tantrums once she didn't liked what she's wearing and it's hard to stop her.

"I need Sica's help.." He thought and called his wife.

"Babe!" Jessica answered.

"Baby, I don't know what Soojungie wants to wear." He said.

Jessica chuckled, Yuri always call her about the kids' wants and needs since she knows it better.

"Wait.." She said then called him via video. "May I see?" She asked.

Yuri showed her the dresses, "She's too busy with playing and she don't listen to me." He said.

"May I see see her?"

Yuri showed the two kids who are playing on the bed, "Kids, Mommy's here."

The kids look up and saw Jessica on the screen, "Mama!!"

"Why is My Krysie almost ?" She asked the kids and the twins just giggled. "Uhm, Krysie.. You, Appa and Yoong will go out and see Appa's friends.. Are you excited?" She asked.

"Ed!"

"Very good, Now.. Mommy would like to see Krysie wearing a blue dress today, Will you let Mommy see you wearing it, Krysie?" She asked and the little girl squealed in happiness.

Yuri showed her the dress and Krystal quickly reached to hold it, "Appa esh!"

"Yes, This will be your dress." Yuri sighed in relief then talked to his wife, "You're so good at handling the twins, Baby." He smiled.

"You are getting there too, Babe.." Jessica winked then laugh.

"I have to go now, We need to go out soon."

"Yeah, oh by the way.. Don't forget to fix Krystal's Hair."

"Okay, Baby.. I love you, Bye!"

"I love you too, Bye!" She said then hang up.

Yuri put the phone down and turned to Krystal, "Let's finish this." He said then dressed her up.

After so much preparations, they finally went out. Yuri drive them to one of his friends' house and attended a birthday.

"Hi Dude!" Nichkhun greeted then saw the two kids hugging Yuri's legs. "Oh Hi!"

Yuri smiled, "Say Hi to Uncle Nichkhun. Hi!"

"Hi!" The twins wave their hands cutely.

They went in and saw Yuri's friends, "Dude!" They greeted him and was surprised to see the two kids with him. "Why did you bring the kids?" Wooyoung asked.

Yuri smiled and made the two kids sit on the couch, "No one will look after them, so I brought them with me." He said.

The guys laugh then shake their heads at him, "How will you enjoy this day if you're with them?" Junho asked, they were supposed to have a get together, they even invited some girls but now he don't know how will they enjoy their day if the two kids are there.

"These kids are really cute, You'll enjoy being with them." Yuri said while patting his kids' heads.

"Alright, Since Chansung is still out, let's have a drink first." Wooyoung said then walk to get them cans of beer.

Yuri then focused on the kids, "Hm, Appa will take your shoes off so you two can play." He said and tried to take off Krystal's shoes but the little girl squealed.

"No! Waaahhh!!"

Yuri sighed and stopped holding her shoes, "Appa won't take it off.." He said then turned to Yoong and the little boy shake his head, "Yoongie don't want Appa to take your shoes off too."

"Appa ay!" Yoong said.

"Okay, Appa and the twins will play with Uncles." He smiled.

Wooyoung went back and gave them each can of beer then went back to the kitchen to get some snacks, Yuri put his beer on the coffee table. He don't want to drink since he will drive later.

"Appa ink." Yoong said while playing with his sister.

"Drink? You want some juice?" Yuri asked then stood up to make fresh juice for the twins.

The Twins stood up on the couch and jump happily, Wooyoung went back and saw them.

"Oh my gosh! My Precious Couch!" He said and rushed to the kids after handing the bowl of snacks to his friend. "Get off." He said and put the twins down on the floor and clean the couch, "This couch is so important to me and you two will just jump on it?" He asked that made the kids scared.

"Appa.." Krystal called then suddenly cried out loud. She's afraid of the unfamiliar man's angry tone and she don't know what they did for him to get angry. "Appa.. Waaahhh!"

Yoong look at his sister and pouted, He don't like seeing her cry. "Appaaaa!!! Waahh!" He cried too.

Nichkhun shake his head, "Stop them! Yul will get mad at us."

Junho kneeled down and faced the twins, "Shh. Don't cry." He said but the twins don't want to listen to him.

"Wahhh! Appa!"

Yuri then came back running with the juice, his friends look at each other nervously.

"What happened?" He asked and put the juice on the table then kneeled down, the kids automatically run to him and gave him a hug. "Don't cry." He rub their backs.

He look at his friends and they look away, "What did you do to my kids?" He asked.

"Nothing." Junho said.

"Nothing? Do you think I will believe you? Do you think the twins will cry just because they want to?"

Nichkhun sighed, "Wooyoung got angry with them." He said.

Wooyoung quickly look at Yuri to explain himself, "I saw them jumping on my couch and they are wearing their shoes and it's not right!" He said.

Yuri shake his head, "They are just kids!"

"Yeah Yul, that's why it's your fault too. I noticed that you are spoiling them by giving in with whatever they want and that's not how you raised your child it's just not right." Junho said while shaking his head, "I will never wonder if your kids will grow up to be arrogant children."

This remark made Yuri really mad, "Why are you so mad at my kids? They are doing nothing to you! You are so immature, You know that?" He said angrily.

"Don't fight! The kids are here." Nichkhun stop them.

They all keep quiet, the twins stop crying and just seated on their Appa's lap.

Yuri gave them the juice that he made for them and they seemed to like it.

"Chansung is coming.." Wooyoung said.

Junho then turned to Yuri, "Yul, can you just put them to sleep? There will be visitors coming and it will be embarrassing if they see them here." Junho stated. "Just put them in Wooyoung's room."

"What? No! They might think these kids are mine!" Wooyoung said.

Yuri look at him with creasing eyebrows, He don't like what he heard from his friend. "Embarrassing? You know what? I never felt embarrassed to tell everyone about my kids!" He said, He wanted to punch his friends but he can't do that since it will frighten the twins.

Junho sighed, "Look, I'm sorry.. I don't mean it that way.. It's just, all of us are still single.. The visitors might think that we are married once they see the kids." He explained.

Yuri was about to speak when the doorbell rings, Wooyoung run to the door.

"They are here!" He excitedly went back.

Chansung walk inside with five girls, "Hi guys!" He greeted.

Yuri shake his head and just focused on the twins. Chansung introduced the girls to them then made them sit on the couch.

"Hi! Your kids?" A girl asked.

Yuri nodded, "Yeah." He said.

"Ome." Krystal then mumbled.

Yuri turned to her, "Home? You wanna go home now?" He asked then sighed, "Okay."

"Wait, Dude don't go home! It's still early to go home!"

"I'm sorry but the kids want to go home." He said, "Appa will just use the restroom and after that we will go home." He said, He kissed the twins' heads and stood up.

"Oh, So.. He's already married?"

Nichkhun was about to speak when Chansung interrupted, "No.. He's a single Dad.. The Mother of his kids runaway with another man so he's single right now." He said then look at Nichkhun as if telling him to just agree.

"Oh, that girl is such a nasty girl." A girl commented.

"Yeah, that's why I inv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter