Chapter 32: New Life!

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Were you guys got affected with the Chapter yesterday? I'm sorry!

Anyway, Here's an update! I hope you'll enjoy it!

Chapter 32:

Jessica just went out of the Kim Residence, She went there via cab and asked about Yuri's address.

Taehee was surprised to see her and asked what happened, She told her everything that made her really shock and in the end she offered her a help but she politely rejected it since she already helped them a lot.

She stopped and ride a cab to go to Yuri's apartment. She wants to call him but she don't have a phone.

Almost an hour later, She arrived. She look around and felt scared, the place is dark and seems like a lot of houses were abandon now.

"What are you looking for?" Someone from her back suddenly asked.

"Kyaaaaahhh!" She let out dolphin screams in shock.

"Argh! My eardrums!!" The guy who's obviously drunk angrily said.

"Don't come near me!" She said in quivering voice.

"I was just asking you what you are looking for.." He said.

"I'm looking for Kwon Yuri!" She said while watching the guy's every move.

"Oh.. the tanned guy from that house?" He asked then pointed at a very small space. "You'll wait until tomorrow to see him.." He laugh then walk away from her

Jessica sighed and take her bag in front of the house, She sit on one of her bags and will just wait until her boyfriend arrives.

------

Yuri shake his head while walking back to his home, He's feeling dizzy and he's still has high fever. It's already afternoon and he has a duty again in a few hours.

The walk took him almost an hour, He then saw his neighbor who's always drunk. He smiled then bowed a little, "Good Afternoon.." He greeted.

"I knew it, You'll go home late!! Haha!" The guy happily walk away from him.

Yuri shrugged and just walk even faster, He is just a few steps away when he noticed someone sleeping in front of his door.

He look intently at the bags and the hair and was surprised, "Omo, Sica?" He said then run to her. "Sica.." He wake her up.

Jessica who is hugging her legs with her head leaning on her knees slowly woke up.

"Baby.." Yuri called.

She look up and found her boyfriend, "Yul!" She stood up and gave him a tight hug. She then felt his temperature, "You're burning.." She said then look at him.

"How long have you been here?" He asked while wiping her face.

"Been here since last night." She said.

Yuri close his eyes and felt his head aching again, "I'm sorry baby, I didn't know you're coming.." He said then peck her head.

"It's okay." She smiled.

The tanned guy opened the door and carried all her bags and went in, He motioned Jessica to come in and made her sit on the small old couch.

Jessica look around and suddenly pity her boyfriend, Yuri's house is really small. The bed is just a few steps away from the small living room.

"What are you doing here?" Yuri asked then gave her a bottled water.

"I left our home.." She said.

"What? Why? Sica, I told you to be good to your family!" Yuri asked in shock.

She sighed, "I can't stay with them anymore.." She look away knowing that Yuri will get mad at what she did.

He sit next to her and sighed, Jessica hugged him sideways then caressed his chest.

"We'll be together from now on, babe.." She told him.

Yuri untangled her arms and stood up, He take her bags and walk to the door. "Let's go.." He said.

"What? Where are we going?" She asked.

"I'm bringing you back home and you will say sorry to your family." He told her.

"No!" Jessica shake her head.

"Baby, You need to fix things with your family... You can't live your whole lifetime hating your family."

"No!" Jessica said stubbornly.

Yuri sighed, He's not feeling well and Jessica being hardheaded makes him stress and irritated. "Sica, You know what you did will only make things worse." He told her.

Jessica was taken aback at his tone and the way he look at her, and she felt her heart is hurting, "I fought for you, Yul. And this is all I will hear from you?" She asked.

"Well I never asked you to do that!" He shouted, He's getting mad that Jessica can easily decide on things without thinking, "If you're just being a good girl like what I told you and you learn to wait everything will be alright."

"I just wanna be with you.." She told him.

"This is not just about you, Sica! I'm doing everything to be accepted by your family and You, running away from them to be with me will make them dislike me even more!" He shouted once again.

"Is it bad to miss you? Is it bad to feel guilty about what's happening to you?" She asked then shake her head and cried, She couldn't believe that after what she did to be with him, Yuri will say those words to her. "I want to at least do something for you, to take care of you while you are working hard, to help you and to both prove to My Family that we can be successful together but I don't think you appreciated what I did." She wiped her tears and look away.

She walk to the door and take her bags from him. "I will go, but I will not go back to my family." She said then walk away.

Yuri kick the couch in frustrations then run to follow her. He saw her getting in a cab so He fastened his pace and called her.

"Sica!" He hold the car door to stop her since she's already inside. "Sica I'm sorry." He said while looking at her.

Jessica sighed and look away, "Move.." She said and tried to grab the door to close it but Yuri hold on it tightly.

"Baby let's talk about this.." He told her.

"Are you going or not?" The Cab driver asked.

"No.. She'll stay here." Yuri said then take Jessica's bags from the compartment of the car then hold Jessica's hand, "Come on baby.." He pulled her out of the car gently.

The Cab driver shake his head and drive away.

Jessica who is still crying was looking down, Yuri cupped her face and peck her forehead.

"I'm sorry." He whispered then wipe her tears, He then carried her bags, "Let's go.."

The Couple then went back to the small apartment, the two of them sat on the couch.

Yuri hold her hand, "Sica, I'm sorry. I just want you to fix things with your family that's why I unintentionally shouted and said those words to you.." 

"Can you just respect my decision and let me be with you?" She asked then look at him, "My family already let me go." She said.

Yuri look at her, "Is that already final? I mean.. You won't change your mind anymore?" He asked and she nodded. "Look at where I stay, Sica. It's far from the huge Mansion, your room is even larger than this." He told her to let her know what kind of life she will have with him.

Jessica nodded, "I just wanna be with you." She pouted.

"Alright.." He said then kissed her hand. "Stay here, I'll just buy us foods." He smiled then walk to his bag and get some cash then went out of the house leaving his girlfriend alone in the small apartment.

------

"Home Sweet Home!" Taeyeon smiled as he step out of the plane.

"You look so happy.. can't wait to see your family?" Tiffany asked her boyfriend nodded his head furiously.

They just landed in Seoul from LA, the Couple were happy since it's been a while since they last feel the air of Seoul.

The Couple hand in hand walk o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter