Chapter 8: Damsel in distress

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Enjoy!!

Chapter 8:

Jessica is inside the Study room with her brothers and her father. They called for her right after She and her Butler came home from school. Her family didn't go to work just to talk to her.

She was looking at her brothers who look so serious, then turned to look at the door. She's waiting for Yuri to come in and stay beside her since she could feel that there's something behind her father's look.

A knock on the door was heard, Yuri peek in. "Come in.." Daddy Jung said.

Yuri slowly walk inside and settled next to Jessica. The American look at him as if asking what's happening but Her Butler was just exchanging eye contacts with her brothers.

Daddy Jung cleared his throat, "Jess, Yuri told me that this is the last day of examination.. What are your plans after this?" He asked.

"Dongwook Oppa and I are going out."

"I'm sorry to tell you but your trip with your boyfriend will never happen anymore." He said.

"What?" Jessica asked.

"I don't want you and Lee Dongwook to see each other again." He said, Jessica was surprised that her father know Dongwook's last name. "Break up with him now." He told her.

Jessica look at Yuri and the tanned guy was just looking down.

"He's not good for you." He added.

"Why?" She asked.

Daddy Jung take an envelope in the drawer of his desk, He hand it to Yuri then the butler opened it for her.

She creased her eyebrows as she slowly seen pictures of her boyfriend. She scan them one by one and shake her head, in the photos, Dongwook was all smiles with a woman and two kids.

"What's this?" She asked then look at her father, "You hired an investigator?" She asked glaring at her family with what they did.

"We had to, We don't know anything about him and he don't want to come here, that's very suspicious." Daddy Jung said.

She stood up and throw the pictures on the floor, She couldn't accept what her father showed her. "Those pictures are not true! You're just making them up so Dongwook Oppa will be the bad guy!" She shouted as her tears starts to roll down her eyes.

Yuri picked up the pictures on the floor then put them back on the envelope.

"That's true, Princess! Those photos are true! Your boyfriend is a married man with two kids!" Haein said.

"Those were taken in Beijing, He moved his family almost a month ago because there's another investigator named Jay following him before us, the investigator we hired is in the same company with Jay and the two of them worked together to get new informations about Lee Dongwook." Yunho told her.

"That's not true.." She mumbled.

"Listen to us Jess, Everything your brothers told you are true, and I found out more." Daddy Jung said while looking at his crying Daughter. "Your Boyfriend targets wealthy kids like you! He has another girlfriend, the Heiress of the Park Incorporated and they've been going out for almost a year now." He told her but his Daughter don't believe him, "She's the one who's giving him money, He likes you because he knew you're the only heiress of Our Company, sooner or later he will ask money to you."

Jessica shake her head then wipe her tears, "You're lying!" She shouted, "You're just saying that because you don't like Oppa for me!"

"That's true Jess, and We found out that he badly want to get in your pants!" Yunho butted in. It will hurt his sister but she has to know the truth. 

Jessica cried even harder, She already feel that Dongwook is not sincere to her but it still hurt her to know the truth.

She was about to say another word when her Butler hold her hand, "Calm down Sica.." Yuri said.

She look at him then sighed, "Tell me this is not true." She told Yuri but the tanned guy didn't speak. "You knew this Yuri?" She asked.

"I'm sorry."

Jessica glared at him then pulled her hand off him, "I hate you all!" She shouted then run out.

"Great! She hates us!" Haein said then scratch his head in irritation. "Jessi might sneak out and run away with Dongwook."

The rest of the guys look at Yuri and the tanned guy quickly understand, "I have to go." He bowed with the envelope in hand then walk out of the study room.

"I hope Yuri can calm her down." Rain said then look at their father, "Should we tell Mommy about this?" He asked.

"No, let your Mommy have a peaceful time.. We will solve this on our own." Daddy Jung said and the three boys nodded.

-----

"Sica, Open up." Yuri kept knocking on the Brown Haired girl's door but she wouldn't listen.

He went inside his room and watch Jessica on the screen, He bite his lips then slam his hands on the table seeing the girl sitting on the floor with her back leaning on the bed while covering her face with her hands.

"Sica.." He mumbled seeing her cry.

He took his phone and called her while watching her, Jessica look at her phone then hold on it as if having second thoughts of answering or not.

"Answer this Sica." He mumbled but Jessica cancelled the call and just kept crying. "This is my fault." He blamed himself for unknown reasons, He don't like seeing her in this state. It pains his heart so much.

His phone rings, He answered without looking at the caller, "Sica!" He said.

"Yuwree!" It's Tiffany.

He sighed then look at Jessica on the screen, "Do you need anything Pany-ah?" He asked.

"I'll go out with Taeyeon, Yuwree." She informed him.

He sat down on the chair in front of the screen, he don't understand why he's not in the mood to talk to the other American and just want to be with Jessica right now.

"I see.. Just make sure to go home safe." He said.

"Okay Yuwree! I miss you!"

"I.. I miss you too." He said then waited for her to hang up. "Sica.." He sighed.

Jessica was still on the floor and now staring at her phone, She's thinking of calling Dongwook and confirm if it's true but of course she knew that He will just lie to her.

"I need to know the truth.." She said then stood up to change her clothes.

She opened the door and saw Yuri waiting for her outside her room. She look at him then walk to the stairs.

"Sica.." Yuri called while following her.

Jessica ignored him and walk straight to her car, Yuri get in the passenger's seat.

"Get off." She ordered without looking at him.

"Sica, Where are you going?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm going to see Dongwook Oppa." She said.

Thinking that she will runaway with the guy, Yuri hold her hand. "Sica, You should listen to your family." He told her, Jessica started to cry again. "I'm sorry if I didn't tell you right away, We were just looking for the perfect timing."

She look at him with cold stares that hurt him, "Perfect timing to what? To hurt me?" She shouted.

He shake his head then wipe his tears but she shoo his hands away, "perfect timing to tell you the truth, Sica. It may hurt you now to know the truth but you will understand your family someday.." He told her.

"Get off now." She said.

"I will go with you Sica."

Jessica look away then started the engine, She step on the gas and drive the car really fast.

She don't know where she will look for Dongwook but she'll try her luck to find him to the place where they first met, at the restaurant.

Yuri was getting worried at how fast Jessica drive, He look at her and found that she's not wearing a seatbelt.

"Sica put your seatbelt on." He said but Jessica was not listening. He sighed then reach for the seatbelt and fastened it for her.

Jessica clutch on the steering wheel tight as she's getting closer to the restaurant.

"I need to know the truth.." She thought.

They arrived at the restaurant, Jessica parked the car on the spot where they can see the people going in and out of the restaurant. 

She look around and quickly saw her boyfriend's car parked near her car.

Jessica was about to hop off but Yuri stop her, "Sica don't come with him." He said.

"I need to know the truth Kwon Yuri, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter