Chapter 65: Signal

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update!! Hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 65:

Jessica is in the kitchen early in the morning to prepare some sandwich for her and Tiffany that the latter requested.

She actually don't know why she's doing it but lately Tiffany's getting clingy and childish so she's just giving whatever she wants.

"Seems like My wife is busy this early, What are you doing?" She heard her husband say.

She smiled and turned to Yuri, He's in his office attire and now ready to leave, "I'm making Tiffany's favorite Tuna Sandwich." She said.

"Again?" Yuri asked, he walk to her and gave his wife a hug, "Baby, Our babies are growing so fast. Don't you think it's about time for you to file a maternity leave?" He asked.

She continued what she was doing, "Babe, I'm only on my second trimester and I feel greater than before! I can still work." She told you him.

Yuri kiss her shoulder then sniff her neck while his hands are busy caressing her tummy, "I'm just worried for you and the babies." He said that made her smile.

"Don't be, We are doing great! And besides, I love it in the office." She untangled his arms as she finished making sandwiches. She then put the sandwiches in the ziplock bag.

"Okay.." He said then helped her put the sandwiches in the paper bag. "You ready?" He asked.

"Yes. Let's go." She said and the Couple went to the garage and Yuri drive her to her shop. "I'll pick you up later, Okay?" Yuri said when they arrived in front of the shop.

She nodded with a smile, "I'll go ahead now, Babe. See you later!" She move forward and gave him a long kiss, "I love you." She said after the kiss.

"I love you too." He smiled.

Jessica get off the car and walk inside the shop. She was greeted by the staffs and she greeted back.

"Tiff." She called as she opened the door, and as expected Tiffany is already there with a long face. "What's with you today?"

"Taetae gave me ugly pink clothes." She said and showed her best friend the pictures of what her fiancé gave her.

Jessica creased her eyebrows, "I thought anything pink is beautiful?"

"I don't know.. But I think I'm starting to dislike Pink color." She pouted.

Jessica just smiled and put the paper bag of sandwiches on the red haired girl's table, "Have some snacks." She said then walk to her table.

Tiffany instantly smiled, "Thanks Jess, this makes me happy!" She giggled.

"I know." She smiled and started working.

After awhile Taeyeon then came to their office with a Strawberry Flavored Ice Cream that Tiffany loves.

"Hi Girls!" He greeted.

Tiffany rolled her eyes then ignore him, "Why are you here?" She asked.

"Why? Don't you wanna see me?" Taeyeon asked.

Jessica stood up and scoop an ice cream to a small cup then went back to her seat to eat.

"Mushroom, I bought your favorite." Taeyeon said.

"No! I don't like that, and I don't wanna see you!" The Red haired girl said, She don't understand but she don't wanna see her fiancé nowadays.

"What did I do?" Taeyeon asked.

"I just don't want to see you." She said.

"Alright, I'll go back to Cebu tonight." He said and look at her knowing that Tiffany will get mad.

"Yeah, that's a very great Idea!" Tiffany said that surprised him.

"What? You're not mad?" He asked.

"No.. I'm totally agreeing with your idea.." She smiled. "Alright, I'm working, Go get tickets now." 

Taeyeon sighed then look at Jessica as if asking what's happening and the pregnant girl just shrugged.

"Okay, but don't call me crying if you miss me."

"Never." She said then shoo him away.

"Bye!" He kissed her head then walk away.

"Finally!" Tiffany sighed.

"Why do you hate Taeyeon and the innocent Ice cream?" Jessica asked then stood up, "I'll take this all if you don't want it." She said and get the ice cream from Tiffany's desk.

"I don't know.. I just don't want to see him for some reasons." She answered.

"Well, that's weird." Jessica commented and Tiffany shrug.

-------

"I don't know what's happening to her, dude! She keeps on telling me she hates me!" Taeyeon told Yuri.

They are in the balcony of the Kwon's Home, Tiffany kicked him out of the Kim Residence saying that he stinks and she don't want to smell any trace of his scent so to avoid more arguments he just drive to YulSic's Home.

"Hm, You sure you didn't do anything to her?" Yuri asked.

"I swear! I'm clean." He said then drink some beer, He's so upset at Tiffany's actions. He already noticed her gradual changes but he didn't know it will come to a point where she will hate him.

"Uhm.. That's strange." Yuri said as he think of the reasons why his childhood friend acts that way.

"She's really weird! I don't get her!" He said frustratingly. "And my sisters and my Mom is siding her!"

"Why are you guys still up?" Jessica asked as she walk to her husband.

"We're just talking about Tiffany." Yuri said and made his wife sit beside him.

Jessica's turned to Taeyeon, "Tell me the truth, Taengoo. Did se caught you cheating?" She asked.

Taeyeon shake his head furiously, "No! I can't do that to her." He said.

She nodded, "I'll try to ask her what's going on, Don't worry Taeng." She smiled then turned to her husband, "Our babies want to be with Appa." She whispered with a cute pout.

Taeyeon cleared his throat, "Let's rest now." He said.

"Alright, Have a good sleep Taeng!" Jessica stood up and gave him a goodnight kiss on his cheek and the three of them went to separate rooms.

The Couple walk to the bed, Yuri laid down with his wife facing his back. Jessica hug him, "Babe." She called but He didn't answer her. "Yah, are you okay?"

"You love sleeping in one room with Taeng?" He asked with a sulking tone.

"What? Why would I want to sleep beside him?" She asked then shake his body, "Look at me."

He turned around to look at her, "Why do you have to kiss him?" He asked looking so cute with pout.

Jessica laugh then cupped her face, "Why so cute, Babe?" She asked then kiss his lips, "You're jealous of Taengoo?" She asked with a smile. 

"I'm not jealous." He said then close his eyes, "I'll sleep now." He said.

The American giggled at her husband's cuteness, She pinched his cheek and showered him kisses all over his face.

"Yah! I told you I'll sleep!" Yuri complained.

"My Seobang is jealous of Taengoo!" She then gave him a peck on his lips, "Taengoo is just my older brother, Babe." She told him.

"I told you I'm not jealous." He said then hug her, "Let's sleep now.. I love you."

"I love you too but don't forget to say goodnight to our two little cuties they might get sad." She told him.

"Of course, Goodnight two little YulSic." He said then gave her tummy two kisses. "Appa loves you two."

Jessica smiled, "where's my Goodnight kiss?" She pouted her lips and waited for him to kiss her.

"Goodnight, Baby. I love you." Yuri gave her a kiss one last time and the two drifted to sleep.

-------

Tiffany is with Jessica, they are going to visit the Kwon Couple. The Red haired girl is the one driving since Yuri has a very strict rule of not letting Jessica drive a car.

"Are you still mad at Taeng?" Jessica asked.

"I'm not mad, Jess. I'm just ann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter