Chapter 22: Hot & Cold

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Here's an update!! Hope y'all will like this!
Enjoy!

Chapter 22:

Taeyeon woke up with a loud banging on his apartment door, He abruptly stood up and open it only to see a smiling Tiffany while holding a paper bag.

"Good morning Taetae!" She greeted.

"Morning.. how did you know I stay here?" He asked.

"Remember I'm Pink Princess, and You told me everything." She kept on smiling. "Here.." She hand him the paper bag.

"What's this?"

"Breakfast!" She said, "Can I come in?" She asked.

"No.. and Thanks for this but I can cook for myself." He said then gave her back the paper bag.

Tiffany look down and felt sad, "O-Okay.." She said.

Taeyeon close the door but then he remembered the sad look on Tiffany's face. "Why do I still care for you?" He thought to himself then opened the door. "Tiffany!" He called.

The said girl slowly turned around and look at him, "Yes?" She asked sadly.

He sighed, He still can't take seeing her this way, "Come here and share breakfast." He said that made the other girl smile.

Tiffany walk to the apartment and look around, "This is cool.." She thought.

Taeyeon take the paper bag from her hand and walk her to the kitchen, "What do we have here?" He asked while taking out the food containers.

"There Chicken Adobo, garlic Fried rice.. I heard they call it Sinagag? I'm not sure but it's Yummy.."

"Sinangag.." Taeyeon corrected her, living in Manila for a few months made him learn a lot about the Philippines.

"Oh right.. hmm. And there's smoked fish called Tinapa." She said.

Taeyeon open the lid and got hungry, "You cooked these?" He asked.

"No.. My Brother's girlfriend is a Filipino chef and I asked her to make it for you." She said.

"I see, thanks." He said then get plates for the both of them.

"How long have you been staying here in Cebu?" She asked.

"For four months.." He said.

"Wow, really? Have you been to other places aside from Cebu?" She asked.

Taeyeon nodded, "I stayed in Manila for almost two months.. I stayed there for quite awhile before Sooyoung called me that Cebu is the perfect place." He told her.

"Yeah, I noticed that there's a lot of Koreans here.." She said.

He nodded, "Anyway, where is your brother?" He asked.

"He's in the suite, he's flying back to Manila with his girlfriend later."

"And you?"

"I told you I will follow you."

"But Tiffany, You are still in school!"

"I know.." She said nonchalantly. "Don't worry about me, Tae." She smiled.

After they eat, Tiffany sat down on the couch while Taeyeon show her around.

"Taeyeon and I will have a date.." She felt giddy by just thinking about it.

Taeyeon went out looking so Handsome, Tiffany couldn't help but smile to see him.

"Let's go so We can go home early.." He said then walk past her.

Tiffany followed and the two of them went out, "Oh gosh, this place is really beautiful!" The American girl exclaimed.

"Yeah, Do you know what they call Cebu?" He asked the girl.

Tiffany shake her head, "No.."

"They call it, Queen City of the South and I never wonder why.." He smiled, He totally loved this place.

"Really?" She asked then giggled, "Is Boracay near here? That beach is a famous one. I hear a lot of my schoolmates in Seoul that Boracay is really one beautiful Paradise."

"Boracay is in a different Island, I've been there once, and it's really beautiful."

Tiffany smiled widely, She can't believe She's walking around the beautiful place with Taeyeon right now.

She hold his arm but Taeyeon retracted, "Please Tiffany, Don't act like we are still like we were before.. I'm just being nice to you, don't take it the wrong way." He said.

Tiffany sighed then nodded, "Okay Tae.. I understand.." She said and just keep quiet.

The two walk without saying a word, Taeyeon felt a little guilty of what he told her. He look at her and felt hurt seeing her sad.

They stop by the octagonal kiosk with its red tiled roof that became one of the historical landmarks of Cebu - the Magellan's Cross.

"Wow!!!" Tiffany unwittingly said totally forgetting about her sadness over what Taeyeon told her.

They then heard someone beside them talking about it with their friends.

"Magellan’s Cross holds a very big part of the history of Cebu. It is believed to be a Christian cross planted by the Portuguese and Spanish explorers headed by Ferdinand Magellan. It was planted upon their arrival in Cebu on March 15, 1521. That day also marked the birth of Christianity in the land." They heard and the two of them nodded then scanned the whole place.

The kiosk of Magellan's Cross was built in 1836 by then Bishop of Cebu Santos Gomez Marañon to commemorate the Portuguese Navigator Ferdinand Magellan who successfully reached the Indies by taking a different and by then unknown route, the Pacific.

The kiosk is made of coral stone while its roof is made of teja or clay tiles. The roof of the kiosk is adorned with a painting depicting the landing of Magellan in Cebu and the planting of the original cross on the shore.

"Oh.. I can't believe it, 1521? That's too long ago.. and it is still here!" She said in amazement.

Taeyeon pointed at the Printed words at concrete pedestal where the historic cross is mounted.

Tiffany take a look at it and read it.

MAGELLAN's CROSS
This Cross of Tindalo Wood Encases the Original Cross Planted By Ferdinand Magellan on This Very Site
April 21, 1521

Tiffany nodded as she learned something, "So, this is not the actual cross.." She commented. "Tae, please snap a photo of me." She asked the Guy.

Taeyeon hold her phone and snap a photo of her, He smiled seeing how pretty she is.

"Tae, let's take a picture together." She said then pulled him next to her, Tiffany asked someone to snap a photo of them. She smiled and clung her arm to him then lean her head on his shoulder.

"You're such a good couple." The guy told them.

Tiffany giggled but Taeyeon untangled her arm from him, "We're not together." He said then walked out of the historical spot to go to another place.

"Tae, Let's have a snack!" She told him.

Taeyeon nodded, his phone then suddenly rings. He take it out and found Sooyoung calling. "Hello?"

"Taeng, I need you here." He said.

"Okay, Be there." He told him then hang up, He then turned to Tiffany. "I have to go, Go back to your hotel suite." He said.

"Can I come with you?" She asked.

"No." He said then started to walk.

"Tae! I want to be with you." She said, Taeyeon got annoyed and look at her.

"Look Tiffany, You're taking so much of my time, I should be in the shop now and not here touring you around." He harshly told her.

"But You told me you filed a leave to bring me to different places?" She asked.

"I said those to Pink Princess, but I changed my mind after knowing who she really is." He told her.

"Can't you really give me a chance Tae? I know I did something that hurt you, but I didn't mean it.. I'm here to make everything right." She sounded pleading.

He shake his head, "Everything has changed now, I have moved on with you. I'm not the same guy who always follow you and gives everything for you, so please stop bothering me from now on!" He said a little loud.

Tiffany was taken aback with what he said, "I.. I'm sorry.." She said then tried to smile to hide her pain, "Alright, Thanks for touring me around.. Bye.." She said then turn her back on him and walk away.

Taeyeon felt a sudden pang in his heart, He look at Tiffany's back and felt hurt seeing her looking down while sobbing.

"I made her cry.." He mumbled and just choose to walk away.

-----

"Babe, don't be mad." Jessica told Yuri.

They are in the beach with Yuri's childhood friends but the Tanned guy is not in the mood because of Jay's constant showing off to his girlfriend. The two of them are sitting on the sand while the rest of Yuri's friends are playing beach volleyball.

"Seems like you're enjoying him too much.." He look away.

Jessica sighed, She can't do skinships with him because his friends will see them. "What do you want me to do? Be mean to him?" She asked.

"Yes, that's what you did to me when we first met, right?" He asked without looking at her.

"They are your friends,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter