Chapter 12: Give Your Heart a Break

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

I hope you guys enjoy this update! I put some of your suggestions here!

Enjoy!

Chapter 12:

"Is everyone ready?" Daddy Jung asked.

"Yes!!!"

"Alright! Let's go!"

Everyone ride the vans and drive away, they are going out of town and will stay to the Jung's Private resort for a couple of days to celebrate the Couple Jung's Wedding Anniversary.

Yuri is driving the car with Jessica sitting beside him and Yunho, Yoojin, Haein, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Rain's family at the backseat, the elders are riding in Daddy Jung's car.

Jessica was looking through the window and didn't bother to talk to everyone.

"Hey, Mushroom girl! I have sandwich here.. You like?" Haein asked.

"Yah! Oppa, Stop calling me Mushroom girl!" Tiffany whined that made everyone laugh.

"You are really cute!" Yunho said that earned a smack from his girlfriend. "But you are cuter!" He said then kissed her cheek.

Taeyeon smiled and look at the necklace Tiffany is wearing, it was one of his gifts to her.

"That really suits you." He told her.

Tiffany hold the pendant then smiled at him, "Thanks for this.." She said.

Taeyeon then hand her some snacks, "I made this for you." He told her.

Everyone saw it and teased them, "Wooh!! We got TaeNy here!" Taehee shouted and everyone clap.

"Aunt Fany and Uncle Taeyeon looks like a couple!" Chaeyeon said that made the two blush.

Meanwhile, Yuri was too occupied to even listen to the people at their back. He was glancing at the Ice Princess who became awfully quiet since last night when he went home from picking up Tiffany.

"Sica, are you hungry?" He asked but Jessica kept her eyes on the window.

He sighed then just let her have a peaceful time.

"Yah, you two!" Yunho shouted. "Why are you so quiet?" He asked.

Rain look at them, "Lovers quarrel?" He said then laugh.

"We are not lovers.." Jessica said then crossed her arms, "Some Blabbermouth will cry!"

Tiffany look at her, "You witch!"

"Yah, don't fight!" Taehee stop them before another chaotic scene happens.

"I will never waste my time talking nonsense to that chatterbox." Jessica rolled her eyes.

"You're really trying my patience Witch!" Tiffany shouted and Taeyeon hold her hand to stop her.

"It's Okay, Mushroom!" He said.

Tiffany glared at Yuri who doing nothing to defend her from Jessica.

-----

They arrived at afternoon, Hana Jung assigned their rooms.

"Alright! Haein and Yunho will be together in one room while Taeyeon and Yuri will also share a room." The four guys nodded. "Sora and Yoojin will be together.." Kim Eomma and Yoojin nodded.

"Rain and Taehee with Chaeyeon will share and Jessica and Tiffany will be together." She ended her speech.

"But Mom, We have lots of spare rooms!" Jessica said.

"That's Mommy's order Sweetie." Hana said then smiled at Everyone. "Alright! Let's all rest and see each other at dinner!! Welcome to the Jung's Paradise!" She said and everyone take their stuffs and walk to the assigned rooms.

Taeyeon and Yuri helped the two girl with their things especially Tiffany who needs special attention because of her sprain.

Jessica take her bag from Yuri and glared at him, "Help your girlfriend! I know how badly you want to be with her." She said then walk away.

Yuri sighed then hold Tiffany's hand but the red haired girl ignored him.

"What's the Matter?" Yuri asked.

"I hate you!" She said.

Yuri stop from his tracks and just watch Taeyeon take good care of Tiffany.

"I have to make it up to them." He mumbled then went to the kitchen to make something for the two girls.

"I'll see you at Dinner.." Taeyeon told Tiffany after he settled her to the bed.

"Yeah, See you." Tiffany smiled at him.

Taeyeon stood up and look at Jessica who is already laying down the bed, "Jess! Let's watch movie later!!" He told her and the brown haired girl just nodded. "Don't fight okay?"

"Tell this witch to stop picking a fight!" Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Tell that Blabbermouth to shut !" Jessica fired back then turned her back on them.

He shake his head and walk out of the room, He then saw Yuri carrying a tray of sandwiches and glasses of juice.

"For Jessica or Tiffany?" He asked.

"For JeTi." Yuri smiled at him.

He nodded and opened the door for him and let Yuri talk to the girls.

"Sica, Pany-ah! I made sandwiches for you!" He announced and put the tray on the mini table.

"I'm not hungry.." Both of the girls said then look at each other and rolled their eyes.

"Can you please stop copying me?" Tiffany asked.

Jessica sat up, "I'm not copying you! And besides those words are not yours! So don't own them!" She said then crossed her arms.

Yuri sighed, it's not a good idea to let these girls stay alone together. "I'm here." He said.

"I don't care!" They said in unison then look at each other again.

"It's you who's copying me!" Jessica shouted.

"Yah!" Tiffany shouted then abruptly stood up then groaned as she felt a sudden pain. "Awww!" She fell on the floor.

Yuri run to help her then massaged her foot, "You shouldn't force yourself to stand." He said gently.

Tiffany cried at the pain that made Jessica roll her eyes, "Attention seeker." She said then covered herself with blanket.

At dinner time, Jessica chose to stay in the room since She don't want to see Yuri taking care of Tiffany.

Her phone suddenly rings, She look at it and found Daniel calling her. They were together last night since she went to his owned bar to drink and instantly became close.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Are you coming tonight?" He asked.

"No.. I'm out of town with my family and some friends, be back in a couple of days." She said.

"Oh, Can I come?" He asked then chuckled, "Just kidding, I have somewhere else to go tomorrow morning." He said.

She smiled, Daniel is a good guy to talk to. "I'll just see you in a couple of days." She told him.

"I'll be back to Seoul before the Anniversary Party, I'm busy with the construction of the hotel in the Island." He said then sighed, "I'll try to go back earlier so we can hang out."

"Okay, just call me."

"Alright, I'll see you next week! Bye Jess!"

"Bye." She said then hang up.

A knock on the door was heard, Jessica didn't bother to look at the person going in thinking that it's just Tiffany.

"Sica.." Yuri called that made Jessica's heart beats fast. "Are you sick? I made you some soup.." He said then walk to the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry for leaving you yesterday, Sica.. Pany-ah got an emergency and I have to be there." He explained.

"You don't need to explain, She's your girlfriend and it's normal." She said then turned her back on him.

"She's not my girlfriend yet, Sica." He said then shake her body. "I don't want you to starve."

She sat up, Yuri put the tray on the bed and feed her.

Tiffany then went in with Taeyeon and saw them, "Kwon Yuwree!" She called.

"Pany-ah! Please don't be mad." He said.

"Why are you acting like you are her boyfriend?" She asked angrily.

"And why are you acting like a mad girlfriend?" Jessica asked angrily.

"Because Yuwree and I.."

"Yuri told me you're not his girlfriend." Jessica smirked.

Tiffany tried hard to walk near the them, "And who do you think you are in Yuwree's life?" She asked.

Taeyeon was once again left out, He smiled bitterly and went out of the room.

"Pany-ah stop." Yuri stood up and made her sit on the bed but Tiffany shoo his hands away.

"Ask Yuwree, witch." She said.

Jessica look at Yuri, "Sica is my friend." He said.

Tiffany laugh that irritated Jessica, "That's not what you told me Kwon Yuwree!" She said then turned to Jessica, "He's being so good to you because you are his Boss' Daughter.. just his Boss' Daughter and not more than that." She said with a mocking smile, "So stop thinking that He likes you because Yuwree and I have mutual feelings for each other." 

"Is that true? You never treated me at least like a friend?" Jessica asked.

"Sica.." He tried to hold her hand but Jessica kick him.

"Go out!" She shouted. "Both of you go out!" She pointed at the door.

"I'll go out but don't kick her out." Yuri said while looking at Tiffany.

Jessica got mad and stood up, "Then I'll go." She said then went out of the room and just a room for herself.

-----

The next morning everyone woke up early, they all settled in the dining table to have breakfast.

"Where's Jess?" Hana asked noticing that her Daughter is not around.

"She's not in our room Auntie." Tiffany said.

The three brothers then stood up to look for their Sister around the huge house but was failed to see her.

"We didn't see her." They said.

"Where is she Yuri?" Daddy Jung asked worriedly.

"I will find her." He said then run out of the house.

After breakfast, Everyone then went to look for the Ice Princess as Taeyeon bring Tiffany to the room.

He look at her and noticed that he kept calling someone, "Who are you calling, Mushroom?" He asked.

"I need Yuwree here." She said.

"I'm here, I'll give you everything you need." He told her.

"No, Jessica might be hogging him right now.. answer Yuwree.." She mumbled, "Hello, Yuwree! Where are you? I need you." She said with a pout, "I'll wait for you." She said then hang up.

Taeyeon smiled, "I guess You will never see me the same way." He said then sighed. "I failed again." He thought then stood up. "Will you be fine here?" He asked.

"Yes, Yuri's coming.." She said with a smile.

"Okay.." He said then went out and get some foods and put them on a paper bag.

He walk around and saw Rain with Taehee, "Noona, Have you seen her?" He asked.

"No.. We are getting worried.." Rain said. "Where's Tiffany?"

"She's with Yuri." He said, "I'll find her." He then run to look for the Ice Princess.

Late Afternoon comes, Everyone were still busy looking for Jessica.

Hana and Jacob went back and saw their children. "Where's Jess?" Hana asked worriedly. "It's getting dark soon." 

"The Island is big, It will be hard to find her but We will not stop Mom." Haein said.

"Why did she runaway?" Jacob asked.

"We don't know."

Yuri on the other hand was still in the room with Tiffany who is busy practicing to walk, He kept looking at his watch and was trying to call Jessica.

"Where are you Sica?" He thought.

"Yuwree.. Why are you spacing out?" Tiffany asked.

He sighed then hold Tiffany's shoulders,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter